That's what I'm talkir about! Let's go!
伙计
Man.
该死!那个小子简直是个杀手
Damn! Damn, that white boy be killir us!
噢!我回来了 黑鬼!
Woo! I'm back, nigger!
史蒂文斯 来吧 伙计
Stevens, come on, man.
别逃 狗屎 我马上会找你的
Don't go nowhere, dawg, I'll be right back.
集♥合♥
Huddle up.
回到比赛中来
Let's get back in the game, baby. On one.
打625阵型 教练说全攻全守
Let's make it a 625 swing. Coach called a flood.
如果你看到空档就可以传球对么?
You can call a audible if you see an opening, right?
我这里有个空档
Look, I got an opening.
准备好了? 各就各位
Ready? Break!
不应该是这个阵型 他们在干什么?
That's not the right formation. What the hell are they doir?
里昂 你在干什么?
Leon! Leon, what're you doir?
回到原来的阵型!
Get in the right formation!
预备
Set!
黑色20号♥
Black 20!
黑色20号♥
Black 20!
开球
Hut!
跑 威利 加油跑!
Go, Willie, go! Go, Weathers, go!
干得好 宝贝!
Yeah, baby!
13号♥威利 威瑟斯 野马队触地得分
That was number 13, Willie Weathers. Touchdown for the Mustangs.
就要这样@
That's what I'm talkir about!
哦 你还好吧?黑鬼?
Woo! You all right, nigga?
干的漂亮!
Great job! Great job!
第四节 巴灵顿在野马队2码线处开球
Fourth quarter, Barringtors ball on the Mustang's two-yard line
还有一分钟比赛结束
and we have one minute of play remaining.
防守住这次进攻就还有机会
You stop 'em now, we got a chance.
如果他们再进球 我们就完了 伙计
Unless they score again, then it'll be all over, man.
闭嘴 你这臭虫
Man, shut up, Bug!
闭上你的臭嘴
Shut the hell up, Bug.
左路!他朝左路进攻
Left! He's throwir left!
蓝色16号♥ 开球!
Blue 16! Hut!
球 球!
Ball! Ball!
好极了 进攻!
All right! Go offense!
夺回球权 5号♥米谷 普立兹
Fumble recovery, number 5, Miguel Perez.
14比10 野马队开球
The Mustangs have possession with the score 14 to 10
比赛还剩下50秒
and 50 seconds remaining.
教练 我要用长传了
Coach, I'm goir deep.
真的? 是的
Ya think? Yes.
里昂 贝茨 接球没问题么?贝茨?
Leon. Bates. Feel like catchir a ball, Bates?
教练 长传总是有佩里兹防守
Coach, the deep pass always goes to Perez.
这个大家都清楚 巴灵顿也知道
Everybody knows that, including Barrington.
教练 我不想 嗨 这只是个游戏 肯尼
Coach, I don't wanna... Hey, it's only a game, Kenny.
你只要上场好好表现 接住球就行
You just get out there and give it your best shot. Catch the ball.
来吧 上场 加油!
Let's go. Get out there. Come on.
加油!
Let's go, Hayes.
我们夺回了球权 好好打
We got the ball back, let's go!
怎么了? 你帮我个忙
What's up, man? Help me out with somethir.
好的 过来吧 你们小心
All right, man, come on, let's ride. Watch out, y'all.
加油 加油 加油 加油 你们能行
Come on, come on, come on, come on, you can do it.
预备
Set!
绿色18号♥
Green 18!
绿色18号♥!开球!
Green 18! Hut!
你是我的 伙计!
You're mine, boy!
跑跑跑! 跑跑跑!
Go! Go! Go! Go! Go! Go! Go! Go!
野马队赢得了50码
That was a Mustang gain of 50 yards.
88号♥肯尼 贝茨
The first reception by number 88, Kenny Bates.
都过来
Come in.
大家都过来
Bring it in! Come on.
球在20码线处 比分是1410
With the ball on the 20-yard line, the score is 14-10.
都过来 我们还有一次机会
Come here. All right. We got time for one play.
26号♥ 传给威利 你可以跑20码吗?
26 toss to Willie. Can you get the 20 yards?
行的威利 加油!
Come on, Willie. All right, it's cool.
完全没问题 没错 自已有信心 我们对你也有信心
Definitely. Exactly. You believe. We believe in you.
去跑吧!
Get in the end zone. Come on. Go. Go.
开始!
Let's go!
触地!我们出发!
Touchdown! Let's go!
伙计们 计划是这样的: 我们攻右路 26号♥位掷球
A'ight, team, this is it. We goir with the l-right, 26 toss.
嗨 谁是36号♥?谁是36号♥?没有 那是谁?
Hey, who's 36? Who's 36? There's no... Who the hell is that?
是茹尼奥尔!
That's Junior!
看 是你♥爸♥爸!
Look, it's your daddy!
嗨 茹尼奥尔 该死
Yo, Junior. Shit.
让开 茹尼奥尔 怎么回事?
Move out. Junior, what the hell?
只是椎间盘突出 跟着我跑
Slipped disc, my ass. Get behind me.
我们一起来完成
Let's do this together.
好了大伙 我们出发
A'ight, y'all, we gotta go. We gotta go!
好了 准备好 突右路 26号♥掷球 加油 加油!
This is it, right here. L-right, 26 toss. On one. On one.
准备好了? 各就各位!
Ready? Break!
绿色18号♥
Green 18!
跑!
Go! Go!
这次没门!我要宰了你 小子!
Not this time! I'm gonna kill ya, boy!
你不行 你不行!
No, you ain't! No, you ain't!
你不行!
No, you ain't!
触地 13号♥威利 威瑟斯
Touchdown, number 13, Willie Weathers.
你是最棒的!
You're the best!
嗨 过来!
Hey. C'mere!
野马万岁!
Mustangs, baby!
接下来的一个礼拜 我们参加了决赛
We played the championship game the next week.
我们1714输了 但我们打得棒极了
We lost 17-14. But we played a helluva game.
没人再说我们是失败者
And no one called us losers.
我告诉他们 在我看来 他们才是冠军
I told 'em, far as I was concerned, they were champs.
自那以后 所有的孩子都被释放了
Since then all the kids have been released.
其中24人去了学校 3人参加了工作
24 are goir to school. Three are working full-time jobs.
只有5个人重新又回到了监狱
And only five are back in jail.
这比平均的75%好得多
That's a lot better than the average failure rate of 75 percent.
被释放以后 茹尼奥尔·帕莱塔 在一家家具公♥司♥工作
After his release, Junior Palaita got a job working for a furniture company
并和家人一起生活
and lives with his family.
凯文·欧文斯伤势回复
Kelvin Owens recovered from his bullet wound.
下个赛季将代表华盛顿高中比赛
He's gonna play for Washington High next season.
米谷 佩里兹和唐纳德 麦德罗回到了原来的黑帮
Miguel Perez and Donald Madlock went back to their old gangs
现在在加州青少年监狱服刑
and are now in California Youth Authority prisons.
肯尼贝茨去雷登多上学 并且和他妈妈一起住
Kenny Bates is goir to school in Redondo Beach and living with his mom.
里昂 海耶斯试图回到正常的生活状态
Leon Hayes is trying to resist the crack dealer's lifestyle.
他今年将代表多思利高中参赛
He's gonna play football for Dorsey High this year.
臭虫温多在坎普顿的一次汽车袭击中被打死
Bug Wendal was killed in a drive-by shooting in Compton.
威利 威瑟斯得到了全额奖学金
Willie Weathers got a full scholarship
现在在一家顶级寄宿学校的橄榄球队踢球
to play football for a top boarding school.
离开88号♥街很远的一所学校
A school that's a long way from 88th Street.
那我会有怎样的改变呢?
And how'd things change for me?
并不多
Not a whole lot.
在球场上 我们按照我的方式来 不是你们的方式
On the gridiron we do it my way. Not your way, my way.
现在 你们都是失败者
Right now you're all losers.
所以你们才回来这儿 因为你们失败了
That's why you're in here. 'Cause ya lost.
如果你们接受挑战 如果你们加入野马队比赛
But if you accept this challenge, if you accept the Mustang challenge,
那么到今年的12月份 当一切都结束的时候
then come this December, when it's all over with,
我保证
I promise you
你们将是胜利者
you'll be winners.
准备好了?
Ready?
MUS
M-U-S...
A!
A!
ANGS!
A-N-G-S!
野马!
Mustangs!
你们不会拼 "野马"? 你们一定是在开玩笑!
You don't know how to spell "Mustangs"? You have got to be shitting me!
好了
All right.
再来一次
Here we go again.
MUSTANG
M-U-S-T-A-N-G.
谁要让我开枪 我第一个先打他
Tell me to shoot somebody, I'll shoot 'em.
如果我不先开枪 他们就会先开枪
They would have killed me if I wouldn't-a killed them first.
我高中大学以至于 整个一生都在打橄榄球
I played football in high school and college and most of my life.
有孩子们和我一起努力 我的人生为之改变了
电影精选列表