Your father was a loser, Willie.
我老爹也是这样的人
My old man was the same way.
他无数次的告诉我 说我没用 说我一钱不值
He spent so much time tellir me I was no good, tellir me I was nothir,
我相信他了
I believed him.
所以你的脾气一直这么坏
That why you so pissed off all the time?
是啊 也许有点关系
Yeah, that's probably got somethir to do with it.
我知道你的感受 威利
I know how you feel, Willie.
大家都认为你要搞砸的时候 你也觉得自己将失败
You get to the point where you expect to screw up. You expect to fail.
如果我们想赢 就必须抛开这些东西
If we wanna win, we gotta let 'em go.
原谅过去 继续前进
Forgive 'em and move on.
原谅过去? 原谅过去
Forgive 'em? Forgive 'em.
我们为过去付出了太多的精力
Otherwise we give 'em too much power over us.
他们并不值得我们这么做
And they don't deserve it.
那你花了多久才原谅你老爹?
Well, how long it take you to forgive your dad?
刚刚原谅
Till just now.
就在刚刚
Till just now.
凯文会没事的?
Kelvirs gonna be okay?
没错
Yeah.
但我们的球队完了 对么?
Whole football team's done, though, huh?
也许还没有
Maybe not.
比赛以后 威利 威瑟斯试图救凯文 欧文斯
After our game, Willie Weathers tried to save Kelvin Owens
因为他不再把他当成敌人 他把他看成队友
'cause he didn't see him as an enemy, he saw him as a teammate.
每个人都在讨论我们的八连胜
Everybody wants to talk about us winning eight games in a row
那是多么不容易
and how great that is.
但这些比起去掉这些孩子 身上的黑社会情结来 算不了什么
That's nothing compared to breaking the power that gangs have over these kids.
如果你们取消比赛 你们就是让他们再度回到过去
If you cancel this game, we're givir that power back to them.
我非常敬佩你现在所做的事情 教练 非常敬佩
I admire what you're tryir to do, Coach, I really do.
但是你怎么能够要求 家长们让他们的孩子受到威胁呢?
But how can I ask our parents to expose their kids to potential violence?
是的 你看 我们的问题在于 就算你不去制♥造♥枪击事件
Yeah, you see, our problem is, while you didn't cause the shooting
你也不能阻止它
you couldn't prevent it either.
如果我们能呢?
What if we could?
如果我们能够保证不再发生类似事件呢?
What if we could guarantee it won't happen again?
大家现在看到在我身后的是志愿者队伍
Well, what you see behind us here is a force of volunteers
他们来自监察局 洛杉矶警署和州治安部门
from the Department of Probation, the LAPD and the Sheriff's Department.
州县议会坚定的认为
The County Board of Supervisors firmly believes
绝不能让这些青年们听命于黑社会的摆布
we can't allow gangs to dictate the terms by which our young people live.
MUSTANG!
M-U-S-T-A-N-G!
我知道她们的服装是有人捐助的
Well, I know they had their uniforms donated,
但她们哪里学的那套动作?
but where did they get those moves?
她们是野马队的 教练 她们勇于接受挑战
They're Mustangs, Coach. They accepted the challenge.
放松点 你们担心什么? 是他们上次30比零打败了我们吗?
Relax, guys. What're you worried about? That they beat ya 30-nothir last time?
是38比零
38 to nothir.
他们没有打败你们 他们打败了一支毫无经验的队伍
They didn't beat you. They beat a team that never played before.
但是今天 一切都将改变
But on this day it's gonna be different.
就在今天 你们将要获得野马的荣耀!
On this day, you're gonna have Mustang pride.
你们将会走向那片球场 带上你们的头盔
You're gonna go out there, you're gonna put your helmets on,
扎紧下颚绷带 然后以牙还牙!
buckle your chinstrap, and hand out 38 ass-whoopirs!
明白了吗?野马的荣耀!
You understand? Mustang pride!
去吧 野马们!
Let's go, Mustangs!
嗨 爸爸!
Hi, Dad!
加油野马!
Go Mustangs!
肯尼! 妈妈!
Kenny! Mom!
我来了!
I made it!
威利!
Willie! Willie!
队长们 我们开始猜边吧
Captains, let's go out for the coin toss.
他们在玩心理战 八个人一起来猜边?
That's a psych-job. Sending out eight guys to a damn coin toss.
我们也会
Psych 'em right back.
加油威利!
Let's go, Willie!
看旗子 这球犯规了
Little flag. We've got a clipped ball
接球方犯规 此球不算 没有触地
on the receiving team. Flag on the play. No touchdown.
你们一定在开玩笑! 接球方犯规
You gotta be kidding me! Clipping on the receiving team!
这是好球!
That was a fair hit!
88号♥肯尼 贝茨 推人犯规
Clipping on number 88, Kenny Bates.
贝茨!贝茨!过来
Bates! Bates! C'mere!
不用担心 我们再赢回来 听到了吗?
Don't worry about it, we'll get it back, all right? You hear me?
别为难裁判 他知道他刚刚吹的过严了
Take it easy on the ref, he knows he made a horrible call.
没事的
That's okay.
进攻! 肯尼!别在意
Offense, let's go! Kenny, it's okay!
加油 野马!
Come on, Mustangs!
走右路
Goir right.
预备
Set!
灰色10号♥
Gray ten!
右路 灰色10号♥!
Goir right. Gray ten!
开球!
Hut!
还记得我吗? 我会整场盯着你的 小鬼!
You remember me? I'm gonna be in your face all day, loser!
开球!
Hut!
巴灵顿触地!
Touchdown Barrington.
干得好 加油 进攻!
Great effort. All right, come on, offense, let's go!
18号♥跑位!18号♥跑位!
Run 18! Run 18!
开球!
Hut!
里昂!威利那边有空档! 传给他!
Come on, Leon! You got Willie open! Throw it!
扔出去啊!
Throw it!
该死!
Damn it!
巴灵顿在野马队40码处夺回球
Barrington recovers the ball on the Mustangs' 40-yard line.
里昂有心理负担
Leors intimidated.
他太担心被中路拦截了
He's too worried about throwir another interception.
没错
Yeah.
巴灵顿黑豹队得分
First down, Barrington Panthers.
防守!那边!
Come on, defense, let's go! Get out there!
里昂!过来 看着我 你是个很棒的四分卫
Leon! C'mere. Look at me. You're a great quarterback.
相信你的队友 相信你自己 明白吗?
Believe in your teammates and believe in yourself. You understand?
让我看你的笑脸!
Let me see you smile. Come on.
干得好
Attaboy.
蓝色15号♥ 开球!
Blue 15! Hut!
佩里兹!
Perez!
触地 巴灵顿队 3号♥戴维 史密斯
Touchdown, Barrington. Number 3, David Smith.
我♥干♥的漂亮吧!
I smoked that!
半场结束
Halftime!
我们还有半场比赛 还有半场的机会
We got a whole half to play. We got a whole half of football left.
来吧 伙计们
Come on, guys.
抬起头来 加油!
Hold your head up, come on!
肖恩 你要去给他们打打气
Sean, you gotta get 'em ready for the second half.
他们已经准备好了 什么?
They're ready. What?
等着瞧
Just wait.
他们已经准备好了
They're ready.
伙计们 那帮白♥痴♥把我们打得好惨
Man, those fools are whippir our ass.
是啊
For real, man.
该死
Shit.
他们没那么厉害
They ain't that good, man.
我们更强
We're better.
而且对我们来说更有意义
And it means much more to us. You know?
刚开始的时候
When this all started, man,
教练说我们会成为胜利者
Coach, he said we'd be winners.
我认为他在胡说八道
I thought he was full of shit, man.
我讨厌你们!
I hated y'all.
不想参与进来
Didrt want no part of it.
但是后来
But then
我们组成了球队
we made a team.
我们向人们展示了自己
We showed people somethir.
教练说得对
Coach is right.
我们变了
We changed.
我们不再是失败者
We're not losers no more.
我们所要做的就是再向他们展示一次
All we gotta do is go out there and show it one more time.
大家明白我的意思吗?
You know what I'm sayir?
让我们好好教训他们一顿
Let's get out there and kick some ass!
解散! 大家加油!
Break! Let's go!
到第三节 比分仍就是巴灵顿黑豹队14分
In the third quarter the score remains Barrington Panthers 14,
基尔帕特里克野马队0分
Kilpatrick Mustangs 0.
上!
Let's go!
砰!
Boom!
我要的就是这个!干得好
电影精选列表