I'm nostalgic, what do you want?
你打算如何使用这笔巨额签约奖金
Hey, what are you gonna do with that big ol' signing bonus?
我不知道
I don't know.
也许买♥♥一间公♥寓♥
I'll probably put it towards a flat.
哇 你真是个宅男
You're such a nerd.
你为什么不拿一部分 买♥♥张头等舱机票
Why don't you take a bunch of it and blow it on a first-class ticket
请那个让你着迷的女孩飞过来
for that girl you're obsessed with and fly her out here
参与你的签约仪式
to be there for the signing event with you.
我没有喜欢的女孩
I don't have a girl.
你没有 你一直看的那个
You don't have a girl? Who's the girl that you're looking at,
你手♥机♥里存了几百张她的照片的女孩是谁
like, hundreds of pictures on your phone all day long?
那女孩是谁
Who's that girl?
你这新手
You rookie.
丹尼
Danny...
丹尼告诉我你是个了不起的车手
Danny told me you were an incredible driver.
是吗
Yeah?
是的 你最喜欢哪个赛道
Yeah. What was your favorite track?
勒芒 毫无疑问
Le Mans. Hands down.
真的 -是的
Really? - Yes.
为什么 -那是个完美的赛道
Why? - It's a perfect track.
那里最能考验车手的实力
Nowhere tests you like that.
如果你登上勒芒的领奖台 你就永垂不朽
You podium at Le Mans and you live forever.
你就会名垂青史
You become immortal.
你上过吗
Did you?
不 我没有 我还是凡人
No. I did not. I am still mortal.
但我确实参加了比赛 一次
But I did race it. Once.
发生什么事
What happened?
你是今天的那个赛车手对吗
You're the racer from today, right?
请你帮我们签名好吗
Can we get your autograph?
好 没问题
Yeah, sure.
顺便说一下 你太棒了
You were amazing, by the way.
谢谢你
Thank you so much.
我能来张自♥拍♥吗
Can I get a selfie as well?
当然 -谢谢
For sure. - Thanks.
奥黛丽
詹恩 真没想到
Jann. This is a surprise.
我刚在IG看到你的故事
You know, I was just watching your story on Insta.
真的
Oh, really?
太不可思议了
Well, that's crazy.
我在想我该要按赞多少次
I was wondering how many times I'd have to like them
你才会打给我
before you'd call me.
五十 六十次
Fifty, sixty times?
对不起 我应该早点打给你 但是
Yeah, sorry. I should have called sooner, but--
没关系
It's okay.
你一直在忙
You've been busy.
我在想你离开的那天晚上
I was thinking about that night that you left and...
是吗
Yeah?
我真希望我们能有更多时间
I wish we'd got more time, you know?
詹恩 我们有的是时间
Jann, we have all the time in the world.
你想去哪里
Where do you wanna go?
东京 日本
多音数码
大家还好吗
How is everybody?
很荣幸见到你 先生
It's an absolute honor to meet you, sir.
我花了十年的时间才证明GT赛车是可行的
It took me a decade to prove that Gran Turismo could work.
这年轻人只用了一年时间来证明
This young man has proven it in just one year.
詹恩
Jann.
通过签署本合同
By signing this contract
身为一名专业车手
as a professional driver,
你不只向游戏玩家
you're showing not only gamers...
也向任何有梦想的孩子证明了
but any kid who had a dream...
一切皆有可能
that anything is possible.
欢迎加入日产车队
Welcome to Team Nissan.
这边
This way!
詹恩先生 这里 -詹恩先生 拜托 看这里
Jann-san. This way, please. - Jann-san, please! Look this way.
非常感谢你
Thank you so much. Thank you, thank you.
嘿 -嘿
Hey. - Hey. Hey.
风云人物
Man of the hour.
你来了 -谢谢你带我来这里
Yeah, you came. - Thanks for bringing me here.
你有时间游览东京吗 你打算去哪里参观
Do you have any time to enjoy Tokyo? And what sights would you like to see?
我想更深入参观东京 我当然想要了
Yeah, I would like to see more of Tokyo. I would love to.
各位 非常感谢 我想目前我们也问够了
Guys, thank you so much. I think we've had more than enough questions for now.
趁还可以时赶快走 快走
Now get out while you can, guys, go.
快 跑吧 好好享受这座城市
Quick, make a run for it. Enjoy the city.
你和我在威尔士梦想着这个 而如今
You and me dreamed of this in Wales, and now...
已成现实
it's real.
我们体现了这一点
We manifested this.
是的 也许是的
Yeah, maybe we did.
好酷
Oh, cool.
你在看什么
What are you looking at?
可能要买♥♥个礼物给一个朋友
Might buy a gift for a friend.
数码随身听音乐播放器
米酒
Sake?
请
After you.
不然我们也可以点其他的
Or we could order something else.
还有什么
What is there?
香槟 庆祝你的签约
Champagne, maybe? Celebrate your big signing?
香槟是留给领奖台的
Champagne's for the podium.
好吧 -抱歉
Oh, okay. - Sorry.
知道了 大人物
Noted, Mr. Big Shot.
谢谢你
Thank you so much.
谢谢
Thank you.
真是太棒了
That's amazing.
那真的太棒了 非常好吃
Man, that is amazing. That is so good.
我还要
More, more, more.
世界上最具挑战性的赛道 太难记住了
Most challenging circuit in the world. So hard to remember.
这是地球上最令人恐惧的赛道
It is the most feared circuit on planet Earth.
纽博格林 德国
这个 当然是纽博格林北环赛道
It is, of course, the Nürburgring Nordschleife.
你为什么不看看那边的数字
Why don't you check out those numbers over there, all right?
嘿
Hey.
是时候了
It's time.
好
Yeah.
你还好吗
You okay?
是的
Yeah.
给你
Here.
这是什么 我的生日
What is this, my birthday?
不过是我看到的一些东西
It's just, I don't know, something I saw.
等一下再开
Open it later.
祝你一切顺利 朋友
Have a good one, mate.
本赛季的开局令人印象深刻
It's been an impressive start to the season
尤其对来自威尔士的年轻小伙子 詹恩马登伯勒来说
for the young lad from Wales, Jann Mardenborough,
一个月前 他刚在迪拜赛车场获得第四名
who just a month ago placed fourth at Dubai Autodrome.
他看起来好年轻
He looks so young.
是的 北环赛道是最具挑战性的赛道
Yeah, the Nordschleife is the most challenging circuit
这将是詹恩职业生涯迄今为止最大的挑战
and it's gonna be the biggest challenge of Jann's career so far.
检查完毕 把车放下
All clear. Drop the car.
你在里面听到我的声音吗
You hear me in there?
非常清楚
Loud and clear.
第06圈
排名第五
看起来不错 詹恩 平稳就是快
Looking good, Jann. Smooth is fast.
平稳就是快
Smooth is fast.
很好 超越舒林了
Very nice! Schulin down.
詹恩马登伯勒展现出惊人的速度
Showing fantastic pace from Jann Mardenborough
逐步穿越赛场
as he's working his way up through the field.
天气数据 风速21 0英里/小时
下一圈就进站加油
Pit for fuel when you come around.
收到
Copy.
2 詹恩
什么
What the hell?
成功
Yes! Yes! Yes!
那是他的车
Was that his car?
不
Oh, no!
詹恩马登伯勒遇上可怕的车祸
That is a terrifying accident for Jann Mardenborough,
电影精选列表