如果这不行 我就重置
And if it doesn't work, I just reset.
晚安 儿子
Night-night, son.
晚安 爸爸
Night, Dad.
如果你收到此讯息 这表示
If you're getting this message, it means that you're one
你是目前世上最好的GT赛车玩家之一
of the best Gran Turismo players in the world right now.
什么
What?
看色情片
Looking at porn?
不 我没有 -骗子
No. I'm not. - Liar.
走 我们要在码头办派对
Come on. We're throwing a party at the pier.
老兄 你拿了钥匙
Dude, you took the keys?
科比 你只剩最后一次了 如果你遇到麻烦 妈会杀了你
Coby, you're on your last strike. Mum will kill you if you get in trouble.
所以我们才要用你的窗口
That's why we're using your window.
抱歉 我必须练习
Sorry, man. I've gotta practice.
我听说奥黛丽将会在
I heard Audrey will be there.
走吧
Come on.
科比 钥匙给我
Coby, give me the keys.
不要
Nope.
让我开车
Let me drive.
我开车技术比你好 兄弟
I'm a better driver, bruv.
废话 科比 我不敢相信我让你开车
This is bullshit, Coby. I can't believe I'm letting you drive.
我不敢相信我邀请了你 上车 詹恩
I can't believe I invited you. Get in, Jann.
你最好不要搞砸爸爸的车
You better not screw up Dad's car.
松开离合器 我以为你会开车
Drop the clutch. I thought you could drive.
干杯 兄弟
Cheers, bruv.
模拟我 詹恩
Simulate me, Janny!
嘿
Hey.
嘿
Hey.
你在这里玩得开心吗
You having fun over here?
是的 我马上就过来了
Yeah, I was coming over in a sec.
是吗
Yeah?
我们刚刚谈到旅行
We were just talking about traveling.
是吗 -是的
Oh, really? - Yeah.
我不知道 你是否曾经
I don't know, do you ever just...
想要背起行囊 离开这里 不再回头
wanna pack a bag and leave here and never look back?
一直都想要
All the time.
是吗 -是的
Yeah? - Yes.
我也是
Me too.
如果世界上有一个我能去的地方
You know, if there was one place in the world that I could go,
我想应该是纽约
I think it would be New York.
为什么
Why?
我听说他们有很棒的比萨
I've heard they have good pizza.
是的 我也听说了
Yes. I've heard that too.
是吗 -是的
Yeah? - Yeah.
你呢
What about you?
这很有压力
This is stressful.
枪指着你的头 你死前最想去的地方是哪里
Gun to your head, what's one place you wanna go before you die?
东京 完成
Tokyo. Done.
好 东京 -东京
Okay. Tokyo. - Tokyo.
这是因为开♥发♥你游戏的人吗
Is that because of the guy who created your game?
是的 但从技术上来说 这不是游戏
Yes, but technically it's not a game.
我的意思是 从技术上来说 它是一个赛车模拟器
I mean, technically it's a racing simulator.
对 好的
Right. Okay.
抱歉
Sorry.
是什么让你如此热爱赛车
What is it about racing that you love so much?
其实
Well...
有时当我在驾驶时
Sometimes when I'm driving,
我可以开得很快
I can be going so fast,
而其他一切都缓慢地动着
and everything else is moving so slow,
就好像世界其他地方都消失了
and it's like the rest of the world just falls away.
就只剩你和车子
It's just you and the car...
仅此而已
and that's it.
这有点神奇
It's kind of magic.
神奇
Magic.
把火灭了
Put out the fire!
灭了它
Put it out!
我该走了 -好
I should probably get going. - Yeah.
我的火车很早就出发
My train leaves early.
我打赌布莱顿比这里好
I bet Brighton is better than here.
是的 的确是
Yes. It is.
有时间给我发私信吧 詹恩 我会关注你
DM me sometime, Jann. I'll be watching for you.
祝你模拟赛顺利
Good luck with the simulating.
再见 -谢谢你 再见
Bye. - Thank you. Bye.
奥黛丽 我们走吧
Audrey, let's go!
快
Oh, come on!
你比我奶奶开得还慢 快走
You drive slower than my grandmother! Let's go!
对啊 由我开车是有理由的
Yeah, well, there's a reason that I'm driving.
我是没喝醉的那一个 放轻松
I'm the sober one. Chill.
看看这些人有酒给我吗
Let's see if these guys got a beer for me.
喂
Hey!
喂
你还有酒吗
You got more beers there?
你还渴吗 我给你
Are you still thirsty, mate? I got you!
来几杯我请客
Couple o' pints on me!
你开玩笑
You are kidding me.
坐下 停
Oh, sit down. Stop.
我完了 完蛋了
I'm done. Like, finished!
大学队长会取消我的奖学金 -闭嘴
The uni captain will pull my scholarship-- Yo, shut up, shut up.
嘘
Shush, shush, shush.
好了 系好安全带 快系好安全带
All right, belts on. Get your belt on.
我的足球生涯完了
My football career's over.
我们该怎么办
What are we gonna do?
如果他们现在抓住我们 我们就会在监狱里过夜
We'll spend the night in jail if they catch us now. Jail?
不 什么 不 我们不能
No, what? No, we can't.
闭嘴
Shut up!
他们叫他们停一旁 不是我们
They're pulling them over, not us.
我不能错过明天的比赛
I'm not missing my race tomorrow.
你到底在干什么
What the bloody hell are you doing?
天啊
Oh, Jesus Christ!
我要吐了 -别吐在我爸爸车里
I'm gonna puke. - Yo, don't puke in my dad's car.
1 詹恩马登伯勒 2 警♥察♥
詹恩
Jann!
保持冷静
Be chill, be chill, be chill.
躲避警♥察♥
他们走了
Have they gone?
是的 我们不用进监狱了
Yes, we're not going to jail!
已达成目标
胡说 天啊 你开车的话他就会知道我喝酒了
Bollocks. Oh, man. He'll know I was drinking if you drove.
他可以告诉我的教练 -他什么也不会说
He could tell my coach. - He's not telling him nothing.
他比你更希望你能加入球队
He wants you on the team more than you wanna be on the team.
好 说我是更好的车手 我会承担这个责任
Okay, say I'm the better driver and I'll take the blame.
说我是更好的车手 我会承担这个责任 说
Say I'm the better driver and I'll take the blame. Say it.
说我是更好的车手 说 -你是更好的车手
Say I'm the better driver. Say it. - You're the better driver.
我们将主引擎与车厢结合 是吗
We couple the lead engine with the cars, yeah?
是的
Yes.
把杆连接
Connect the rod.
气动装置
The pneumatics.
是的
Yep.
兄弟 比赛就快开始 别迟到
松开
Release.
怎么了 你赶时间 你要去哪里吗
What's up? You in a hurry? You got someplace to be?
抱歉 没有 -好 把那个拿起
Sorry. No. - Yeah. Bring that up.
爸爸 显然我很乐意付钱
Dad, obviously I'm happy to pay
修好损坏的镜子和油漆等物品
for the damage to the mirror and the paintwork and stuff,
但我只想知道这样的课程我需要上几次呢
but I was just wondering how many of these sessions I have to do. You know?
你认为那就是你在这里的原因
You think that's why you're here?
不是吗
Is it not?
你在这里 不是因为你毁了车镜
You're not here because you broke the mirror on the car,
或因为你不问自取
or because you took it without asking me.
那我为何在这里
Then why am I here?
因为当你没有计划时 这就是你最终的结局
Because this is where you end up when you don't have a plan.
对不起 等等
I'm sorry, wait.
我在这里 是因为我玩GT 赛车吗
Am I here because I play Gran Turismo?
你以为你会玩关于汽车的愚蠢电子游戏
电影精选列表