You think you're gonna play stupid video games about cars
就会成为真正的赛车手
and you're gonna become a race car driver?
要么你回到学校 找一些可实现的目标
Either you go back to school and find something achievable,
不然你现在就可以和我一起打工
or you can join me here now.
但赛车是没有前途的
But there's no future in racing.
我受够了
I'm done.
现在离开铁路站场
赶快来
资格赛于下午3:00 GMT开始
比赛开始倒数 10:37
接电♥话♥
Pick up, pick up.
我来着 -老兄 比赛两分钟后开始
I'm coming. - Dude, the race starts in two minutes.
我需要你帮我登录
I need you to sign me in.
已经帮你登录 但这是滚动发车 我无法控制
I have signed you in, but it's a rolling start. I can't control it.
如果绿灯亮时我不在场 就开始比赛
If I'm not there when the lights go green, start the race.
不 什么 那是犯法的 我不能那样
No. What? That's illegal, I can't do that.
开车的一定是你 -如果这次不成功我就完了
It's gotta be you that drives. - If I don't get this, I'm done.
欧洲预选赛即将开始
We are moments away from the start of the European qualifying race.
加油 兄弟 开始了 开始了
Come on, come on, come on. Bruv, it's starting. It's starting!
祝各位玩家好运
Best of luck to all you gamers out there.
快走
Go, go, go!
三 二 一
Three, two, one...
我们出发了
And we're off!
你追得上吗
Can you catch up?
应该可以
I think so.
佩索尔 我的对手有多少人
Persol, how many am I up against?
这是你与欧洲19名最佳选手的对决
It is you against the 19 best in Europe.
兄弟 你现在排在第17位 但你有十圈来追上
Okay, bro, you're in 17th position, but you got ten laps to come back.
我们需要胜利才能进入GT学院 加油
We need a win to go to GT Academy. Come on.
17 J 马登伯勒
Loosey-goosey,
放轻松 宝贝
baby. Loosey-goosey.
他正阻挡你 你得做点什么
He's boxing you out. You gotta do something.
没时间了
Time's running out.
我去外线 没时间和他玩
I'm taking the outside. There's no time to dance.
13 J 马登伯勒
对 詹恩 就是这样
Yes, Jann. That's my boy.
距离下一辆车还差两秒
Two seconds back from the next car.
就是这个 最后一圈 你该加速
This is it. Last lap, you gotta go.
3 J 马登伯勒 -加油 詹恩
Come on, Jann!
好 第二位置刚被淘汰 -糟了
Okay, second position just spun out. - Oh, shit!
我落后领先者六秒
I'm six seconds behind the leader.
现在是最后的转弯
Final turn now.
加油 詹恩
Come on, Jann.
加快
Push it!
2 J 马登伯勒
行了
Yes. Yes. Yes.
是他 他在那边
That's him, that's him. There he is.
第一名
恭喜詹恩马登伯勒 你已获得GT学院的资格
你还不了解谁在经营这个营就让他去了
You'll let him walk out without knowing who's operating this camp?
他只是去了北安普顿
He's only off to Northampton.
他要去赛车了 你知道那有多危险吗
He's off to race cars. Do you have any idea how dangerous that is?
爸爸 对不起 你不是说过 "去做点实在的事吧 "
Dad, I'm sorry, you're the one that said, "Go and do something real."
现在我做了 却太危险 到底怎么做才对
Now I am, and it's too dangerous. Make up your mind.
这是前所未有的 詹恩
Look, this has never been done before, Jann.
这只是个噱头 你几乎没有开过真正的车
It's a gimmick. You've barely driven a real car.
爸爸 我已经比赛了数千个小时了
Dad, I've raced thousands of hours.
但这不一样 儿子
But it's not the same, son.
真正的车手 他们是职业选手 不像
Real drivers, they're professional athletes. Not like--
爸爸 你记得这一天吗
Dad, do you remember this day?
我5岁时你帮我拍下的
You took this of me when I was 5.
从那时起我只想成为一名赛车手
All I've wanted to do since then is be a racer.
我正在这样做
I am doing it.
不管你信不信我
Whether you believe in me or not.
欢迎来到GT学院
Welcome to the GT Academy.
GT学院 英国银石
你好
Hi.
你们十个人
The ten of you...
来自八个不同的国家
hailing from eight different countries,
是世上最棒的
are the best SIM racers
模拟赛车手
in the world.
你克服了难以置信的困难才来到这里
You've overcome incredible odds to be here.
但现在你站在这条赛道上
Now you stand on this track...
拥有巨大的机遇
with enormous opportunity.
获胜者将获得
The winner will earn a seat
加入日产赛车队的机会
on Team Nissan...
并在赛车史上占有一席之地
and a place in racing history.
现在 欢迎我们的总工程师
Now, please meet our chief engineer,
那个会教你们如何做到的人 杰克索尔特
the man who's gonna teach you all how to do it, Jack Salter.
他是个传奇
Dude's a fricking legend.
所有在我背后的人
So all these folks behind me are...
热衷于证明你们可以完成不可能的事
keen on y'all proving you can do the impossible.
我是来证明你们做不到的
I'm here to prove that you can't.
你好 你叫什么名字
Hi. What's your name?
詹恩马登伯勒
Jann Mardenborough.
詹恩 哇 你好高
Jann. Wow, you're tall.
你进得了赛车
You fit in a race car?
我不知道
I don't know.
我想在游戏中我能
I guess in the game I do.
这不是游戏
This is not a game.
赛车
Racing.
这需要力量 强大的意志
It takes strength, it takes tremendous will,
智力 灵敏性
intelligence, sensitivity.
全世界只有极少数人
There's only a handful of people in the entire world
能达到我们要求的水平
who can do it at the level that you're gonna be asked to do it.
当你参加比赛时 重力将是
When you're in a race, the g-forces will be twice
宇航员升空时所经历的两倍
what an astronaut experiences upon liftoff.
在这些条件下 你将被迫
And it's under these conditions that you're gonna be forced
做出可能会导致你丧命的瞬间决定
to make split-second decisions that could cost you your life.
或者更糟的是
Or worse...
你可能杀了其他人
you could kill someone else.
这些都是惊人的风险
These are incredible stakes.
如果你不打算冒险
And if you're not willing to risk it,
我要你离开
I want you to walk away.
这完全没有什么可耻的
There's absolutely no shame.
因为如果你留下来 我会比以往任何时候都更锻炼你
'Cause if you stay, I'm gonna push you harder than you have ever been pushed,
我会证明你不具备这个能力
and I am gonna prove that you don't have what it takes.
因为看一眼你们当中的任何一个人
Because to take one look at any of you,
我便知道你们没有
I can already tell that you don't.
欢迎
Welcome.
好一个鼓舞士气的演讲 丘吉尔
Great pep talk, Churchill.
我认为他们明白了
I think they got the point.
看
Look.
这是我的梦想
This was my dream.
把模拟赛车手
To take SIM racers,
放进真正的车里
put them into real cars,
让他们与职业车手比赛
and have them race against professional drivers.
现在是将梦想变为现实的机会
Now is your chance to turn dreams into reality.
走吧
Let's go!
这是你第一次坐上赛车
This is the first time you've been in a race car,
而不是坐在电脑屏幕前
as opposed to sitting in front of a computer screen.
在油门和刹车方面有很多相似之处
There's a lot of similarities when it comes to throttle, braking.
莉娅维加 美国
如何转弯 使用刹车
How to take turns, how to use brakes,
马塞尔杜兰 法国
找出你在赛道上的路线
find your line on the track.
我想这就是我们一直以来寻找的机会
I think this is the chance we've all been looking for,
真正成就我们一生的梦想
to become what we wanted to.
安东尼奥克鲁兹 西班牙
你永远不知道 自己能达到多高的目标
You never know how high you can achieve.
艾维巴特 英国
梦想是可以实现的
Dreams can come true.
好 詹恩
All right, Jann.
请记住这整件事 是为了预备媒体应对 知道吗
And just remember this whole thing is about press readiness, okay?
你什么时候知道自己想成为一名赛车手
When did you know that you wanted to be a racer?
我自小就喜欢车子
Well, I liked cars since I was a kid.
快 赶快
Go, go, go. Come on.
电影精选列表