此时此刻我们能做的就是希望他没事
and all we can do at this moment is hope he's okay.
我们不确定他的状况 可能还在车里
We aren't sure of his condition. May be still in the car.
但我们希望他和观众们都没事
But we hope that he and the spectators are okay.
这是一起恐怖车祸
It's a horrible accident.
等等
Hey, wait!
停
Stop, stop!
不 詹恩
Oh, no. Oh, Jann.
我的宝贝
My baby.
医疗后送直升机降落在纽博格林
我不知道要如何向日产解释这件事 一定会有调查
I don't know how we're gonna explain this to Nissan. There's got to be an investigation.
这就是你现在想着的事
That's what you're thinking about right now?
他们可以因此而叫我们停工
They could shut us down over this.
好 有人死了
Okay. Somebody died.
我明白
I understand.
嘿
Hey.
不 哇
No, whoa, whoa.
别这样 你必须休息
Hey. Come on. You need to rest, you need to rest.
我没事
I'm okay.
发生什么事
What happened?
那不是你的错 知道吗
It's not your fault, okay?
那是一次意外事故
It was a freak accident.
有人受伤吗
Was someone hurt?
一位观众
A spectator.
他们死了
Did they die?
那是一场意外 那肯定不是你的责任
It was an accident. It is certainly not on you.
是我的错
It is on me.
我应该让你早点去维修站
I should've pitted you sooner.
我的天
Oh, my God. - Hey.
你知道他们为何 称那地区为 Flugplatz 吗
You know why they call that section Flugplatz?
它的意思是"飞行区 "
It means "airfield."
车子在那里会飞起
Cars lift off there.
加上逆风 它就像个帆 这是一场意外 詹恩
With that headwind, it was like a sail. It was a freak accident, Jann.
别这样
Come on.
我不该在那个地方
I shouldn't have been there.
有人死了 因为赛车很危险
Someone's dead because racing is dangerous.
我是当时的车手
I was driving.
詹恩 这不是你的错
Jann, you can't be blamed for this.
你能走开吗 我受够了
Can you go? Can you go? I'm done.
詹恩 听我说好吗
Jann, listen to me, okay?
出去
Get out!
爸爸
首先 我想代表日产的每个人
I'd like to start by saying everybody at Nissan
向死者家属致以最深切的哀悼
would like to extend their deepest condolences to the family of the deceased.
这是一起悲惨的意外
This was a tragic accident,
我们对他们的悲痛表示同情
and our hearts go out to them.
你要我过去吗
Do you want me to come down there?
我可以的
I can.
没关系 我现在不太开心
That's okay. I'm not much fun at the moment.
你的家人呢 你和他们谈过了
What about your family? Have you spoken to them?
妈妈
我们肯定会配合调查
We are, of course, cooperating with the investigation,
我们将向赛车官员及德国汽车运动联合会
and we will provide racing officials and the DMSB
提供任何有帮助的资料 防止这种情况再次发生
with any information that would help prevent this from happening again.
他根本不应该在那个赛道上
He should have never been on that track.
你也应该留在你所属的地方
And you should have stayed where you belong.
在引擎盖下
Under the hood.
医院说你已出院 没有受伤
The hospital said you were discharged with no injuries.
请让我们过来看你
Please let us come and see you.
我不肯定我可以做到
I'm not sure if I can do this.
但 亲爱的 你知道这不是你的错吧
But, sweetheart, you know it wasn't your fault, right?
这种事情可能发生在任何人身上
This could've happened to anybody.
没错 但偏偏发生在我身上
Yeah, but it happened to me.
你想和爸爸 或科比说话吗
Do you wanna speak to your dad? Or Coby?
怎么 那他们就可以说他们是对的
What, so they can just say they were right?
他只想知道你没事了
He just wants to know you're okay.
我也是 宝贝
So do I, my baby.
现在轮到我来教你一些东西
感谢一切 詹恩
我们走吧
Let's go.
你问过我在勒芒发生了什么事
You had asked me what happened at Le Mans.
我出了车祸
I was in a wreck.
当天的天气很好
It was a beautiful day.
第一天天色已晚
It was getting late in that first day,
我刚经过红土丘弯角
and I was coming out of the Tertre Rouge corner.
我正要靠近一辆福特
I was coming up on a Ford.
我超越他时 看见他的车子在颤动
As I passed him, I saw his car twitch.
就像颤抖
It was like a shiver.
然后他就失控了
And then he lost control.
汽车在撞上障碍物之前翻了三下
Car flipped three times before it hit the barrier.
就这么着火了
Caught on fire like that. Medics came, pulled me out.
医护人员来了 把我拉了出来 我的手套着火了 但其他的
My gloves were on fire, but everything else...
连划伤也没有
not a scratch.
但那辆福特车碎成千片
But that Ford was in a thousand pieces.
车手托尼在去医院的路上去世了
Tony, the driver, he died on the way to the hospital.
他们说不是我的错
They said it wasn't my fault.
从此我再也没有驾驶过赛车
I never got behind the wheel of a race car ever again.
我失去了勇气
I lost my nerve.
更重要的是 我失去了发现自己有多好的机会
More than that, I lost the chance to find out how good I could have been.
我放弃了
I quit.
我不得不忍♥受这一点
I've had to live with that...
一辈子
my whole life.
你打算放弃
You wanna walk away...
没有人会怪你
nobody would blame you.
大多数人都会那样
Most people would.
我感觉你不是大多数的人
I got a feeling you're not most people.
我认为你可以做最好的
I think you could be the best.
但如果你想证明这一点 想成为一名赛车手
But if you wanna prove it, if you wanna be a driver,
那你得回到那条赛道 必须现在就去
then you gotta get back on that track and you gotta do it right now.
因为你不去 就永远不会去了
Because if you don't, you never will.
那场车祸并不能定义你是谁
That crash is not gonna define who you are.
但你如何面对
But how you respond to it...
才会
will.
跑完一圈吧
Finish your lap.
好 慢慢来
All right, nice and easy.
保持同一路线 -好
Just hold the line. - Okay.
速度稍微加快一点 我们来玩玩
Give it a little speed. Let's have some fun.
你很好
You're okay.
接下来呢
What's next?
赛车委员会最终做出了决定
The racing commission has finally come to their decision.
好消息是他们已经证明你无罪了
Good news is they've cleared you.
那是好消息 坏消息呢
Yeah, it's great news. What's the bad news?
最近你有看电♥话♥吗
You looked at your phone lately?
没有
No.
卡帕和其他男孩在推特上发帖
Capa and some of the other boys have taken to Twitter
要求吊销我们的执照
to demand we have our license revoked.
他们甚至发起了一场反模拟赛车手的运动
They even started an anti-SIM driver campaign.
其他几个车队也加入了支持
Several of the other teams have jumped on the bandwagon
各自对我们发起诉讼
and are independently launching cases against us.
你开玩笑吧
Gotta be kidding me.
那行得通吗
Could that work?
我们面对现实: 要赞助商继续支持我们并不容易
Let's face it, it doesn't make it easy for our sponsor to keep carrying us.
日产正在考虑中止我们
Nissan is considering shutting us down.
所以
So...
我们必须证明给他们 给每个人看 我们是有资格的
We gotta prove to them, we gotta prove to everyone, that we belong.
要怎么做
How?
让模拟赛车手团队一起登上勒芒的领奖台
By placing on the podium at Le Mans with a team of SIM drivers.
抱歉 你说真的
I'm sorry. You're serious?
勒芒 你
Le Mans. You...
勒芒的领奖台
Podium at Le Mans.
好
Yeah.
首先 我们需要其他两位车手
I mean, first thing is, we'd need two other drivers.
马蒂和安东尼奥从GT学院 开始就一直在低级别赛道比赛
Matty and Antonio, they've both been racing the lower circuits since GT Academy.
他们能胜任
电影精选列表