Wow. What do you get out of this? You get a bigger office or something?
我也想
I wish.
太疯狂了 这是行不通的 太危险了
It's insane. It's not gonna work. It's far too dangerous.
为什么
Why?
你真以为你能把几个
You really think that you're gonna put some kid
在睡房♥里打游戏的孩子
who's been playing a game in his bedroom
送上时速200英里的火箭
into a 200-mile-an-hour rocket?
那会把他撕成碎片
It'll tear him to pieces.
这些选手在赛道的时间
These players have clocked more track time
比你整个职业生涯的还要多
than you have in your entire career.
就用了 怎么称呼它 控制台
On, what do you call it, a console?
你知道如果出了车祸 也无法点击重置吧
You know that if you get in a wreck out here, you can't hit reset, right?
你去找我之前 去找过多少人
How many guys you go to before you went to me?
有几个 -对 "几个 "
A few. - Yeah. "A few."
很多
A lot.
但没有人有你的特殊经验
But nobody with your particular experience.
天啊 拜托 老兄
Oh, God. Come on, man.
我已经15年没有担任总工程师了
I haven't been chief engineer in 15 years.
这些孩子 他们也是外人
These kids, they're outsiders too.
我知道这是史无前例的
I know it's unprecedented,
但来自爱荷华州的一个孩子 参加勒芒赛也是如此
but so was a kid from Iowa racing Le Mans.
是的 看看他的下场
Yeah. Look how that turned out.
难道你不想从这些自以为能买♥♥下成绩
Don't you wanna take racing back from these pricks
的混♥蛋♥手中夺回赛车吗
who think they can just buy it?
我说的是再次参加比赛的机会
I'm talking about a chance to compete again.
你不想最后一搏吗
Don't you want one last shot?
我想那些日子已成回忆了 朋友
I think those days are in my rearview, friend.
那么你在这里干什么
Then what are you doing here?
在某个地方 有一个孩子
Somewhere out there, there's a kid
他比这些混♥蛋♥都快…
who's faster than all these assholes...
只是从来没有机会向世界展示他们的能力
that's just never gotten a chance to show the world what they're capable of.
我会找出他们
I'm gonna find them!
对 很酷
Yeah, cool.
卡迪夫城足球俱乐部
我与世界上最好的GT赛车手比赛
开始了
Here we go.
兴奋起来
Oh, yum, get excited.
扁豆沙拉 我的最爱
Lentil salad. My favorite.
餐桌上请不要讽刺
No sarcasm at the table, please.
请不要在餐桌上玩乐
No having fun at the table, please.
你是一名敬业的运动员 饮食很重要吧 吃吧
You're a dedicated athlete. Diet matters. Yeah? Eat up.
明天你将开始担任边锋 大家都会注意你
You're starting on the wing tomorrow. Plenty of eyes on you.
对不起
Sorry. I'm sorry.
当我转为职业选手时 每晚都会去牛排馆吃饭
When I go pro, I'll eat at a steakhouse every night.
你也一起 詹恩
You'll be there too, Jann.
你可以做我们的服务员
You could be our waiter.
真好笑
Very funny.
但我不会成为服务员 我有计划
But I'm not gonna be a waiter. I've got plans.
百货商店里卖♥♥袜子的家伙说的话
Says the dude who sells stockings at the department store.
科比 -科比 够了
Coby. - Coby, that's enough.
今晚你最行 -好
On a roll tonight. - Okay.
你有没有想过重返大学
Have you thought at all about going back to university?
妈 我们已经讨论过很多次了
Mum, we've been over this so many times.
赛车工程是朝这个方向迈出的一步
Motorsports Engineering is a step in that direction.
我告诉过你 大学不让我们开车
And I told you, at university, they didn't let us drive the cars.
别再谈论赛车了
Not again about the race cars.
你不是说"永远做你喜欢的事"
Didn't you say "Always do something you love"?
是的 我说过 但我指的是现实范围内
Yes. Yes. I did, but I meant within the realm of reality.
在获得第一份职业合同之前 我踢了很多年的草根足球
I played grassroots football for years before my first professional contract.
我可以从底层开始 在维修站工作 做汽车维修
Well, I can start at the bottom. Work in the pits. Do car maintenance.
没错 但那不是我们的世界 儿子
Yeah, but that's not our world, son.
你知道赛车要多少钱吗
You know what racing cars cost?
这就是我所爱的
It's what I love.
是我擅长的
It's what I'm good at.
这些扁豆很好吃
These lentils are quite nice.
我不饿
I'm not hungry.
伦敦 英国
在我的一生中 我投资了人才
Throughout my life, I've invested in talent
确保我能够成为伟大的人物
that guarantees me a front-row seat to greatness,
这就是我们本赛季努力的目标
and this is what we endeavor towards this season.
要做精英
To be elite.
不是吗
No?
尼基 我的孩子 去年我们的开始不顺利
Nicky, my boy, last year we had a rough start.
但今年
But this year,
从赛车到车队的一切将是同级中最好的
everything from the cars to the team will be best in class.
今年将是我们最辉煌的一年
This year will be our greatest.
这个赛季会很棒 但归根结底还是要看致力程度
This season is going to be great, but it comes down to dedication.
人才
Talent.
所以别乱搞 我对你的要求就像对自己一样
So no messing around. I'll demand as much from you as I do of myself,
所以请确保你跟上 否则你可以走了
so make sure you keep up or you're gone.
尼克 你今天看起来状态很好
Nick, you looked good out there today.
你有话要说
You have something to say?
你进入第四个弯的速度不够
You're not carrying enough speed into turn four.
你知道吧 你刹车太早了 应该加大力度
You know that, right? You're braking early and you should push it.
你现在正在给我建议吗
Oh, you're giving me advice right now?
你是个好车手 尼克
You're a good driver, Nick.
我不知道你需要听这些话多少次
I don't know how many times you need to hear that.
但你会有点情绪化 当你情绪激动时
But you get a little emotional. And when you get emotional--
你是个机械师
You're a mechanic.
如果我需要驾驶指导 我会和我的领队谈
If I want driving advice, I'll talk to my team leader.
不会和某些50年前已过气的废物谈
Not some flamed-out has-been who couldn't back it up 50 years ago.
您好 您已接通丹尼摩尔的语♥音♥信箱 请留言
Hello, you've reached the voicemail of Danny Moore. Leave a message.
告诉日产我要接这份任务
Tell Nissan I'll do it.
我不会在这场自命不凡的小丑表演上 多花一分钟
I'm not spending another minute with this pretentious clown show.
我会教你的玩家孩子们如何开车
I'll teach your gamer kids how to drive.
他们只需要向我证明他们能做到
They just gotta prove to me that they can do it.
如果我觉得不安全 我就会离开
If I feel like it's unsafe, I'm gonna walk.
我不会让我的手沾上鲜血
Not gonna have blood on my hands.
怎么样 玩家们
How we doing, gamers?
游戏者乐园网咖 威尔士卡迪夫
世上最喜欢的声音 咔哒声 我们怎么样 兄弟
My favorite sound in the world. Sound of clicking. How we doing, brother?
很好
Nice, nice, nice, nice, nice.
抱歉
Excuse me.
你能过来帮个忙吗 -好 当然
Can I get your help here, please? - Yes. Of course you can.
开玩笑
You are joking.
兄弟 你一定要看这个
Bruv, you gotta see this.
兄弟 你一定要看这个
老兄 我在忙 怎么了
Dude, I've only got a minute. What's up?
恭喜 詹恩马登伯勒
你已被选中竞争GT学院的一席之地
老兄
Dude.
这是什么 -我在屏幕上看到了这条消息
What is this? - I saw this message on the screen.
它表示上次登录此控制台的帐户
It says that the account that was last logged in on this console
创下英国最快的圈速之一
got one of the fastest lap times in the UK.
老兄 那是你的帐户
Dude, it was your account.
等等 这是一个玩笑 -不 那是个比赛
Wait, this is a joke. - No. It's a contest.
按播放键吧 老兄
Press play, dude.
如果你是极少数收到此讯息的人之一
If you're one of the very, very few people getting this message,
这表示你在GT赛车中创下最快单圈时间
it means that you set the fastest lap time in Gran Turismo.
明天将有一场虚拟比赛
There's a virtual race happening tomorrow.
得胜者将有千载难逢的机会等着你
Win it and a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity awaits you.
我们创建了一个学院
We've created an academy
录取世界上最好的模拟赛车手
to take the best SIM racers in the world
并训练他们参加真正的赛车比赛
and train them to race real race cars.
我们想向全世界证明 不可能的梦想是可实现的
We want to prove to the whole world that the impossible dream can happen.
老兄 这是真的吗
Dude, this is real?
这就像M4上十辆车连环撞一样真实 不良例子
It's as real as a ten-car pileup on the M4. Bad example.
你现在需要练习
You need to practice now.
为什么不沿着赛道路线走
Why don't you follow the race line?
想要做点实验
Just experimenting.
看 其他车手会跟着这路线
See, the other drivers, they follow that line.
所以如果我在这一秒走大线
So if I go wide like this,
有时会打败他们
sometimes I beat them.
就像那样
Like that.
电影精选列表