25年前 山内一典希望让所有人都能参与赛车…
他创建了世上最精确的赛车模拟器
他称之为
GT跨界玩家
改编自真实故事
卡迪夫 英国威尔士
是 怎么样
Yes, yes. How's it looking?
天啊
Oh, my God!
它到了 兄弟
It is here, bruv.
疯了吧
This is insane.
我不敢相信这真的发生了
I can't believe this is actually happening.
是的
Yes.
怎么样 -兄弟 太美了
What's it saying? - Oh, bruv, it's beautiful.
老兄 你需要用几个月的时间卖♥♥内♥裤♥
Dude, how many months of selling underwear did you have to do
才能买♥♥得起新方向盘 说实话
to afford the new wheel? Be honest.
我只知道这表示你会少去电竞游戏咖啡厅
I just know this means you'll be at the gaming cafe less.
是的 兄弟 我厌倦了咖啡厅
Yeah, bruv, I'm bored of the cafe.
我99%确定我打败过
Yo, I'm 99% sure that I've beaten every single person
每一个踏入咖啡厅的人
that's ever stepped foot in the cafe.
另外 我告诉你
Also, for your information,
我只用了内♥裤♥店一个月的积蓄 就买♥♥下新的方向盘
it only took me a month of saving up at the knickers store to afford the new wheel.
没几个月 就一个月
Not months, plural. Month, singular.
真♥相♥的时刻
Moment of truth.
它太完美了
Oh, she's perfect.
GT赛车
这比我以前的设置好多了
This is so much better than my old setup.
抱歉 我现在已经势不可挡了
I'm sorry, I'm unstoppable now. I'm unstoppable.
好 大狗 我现在看着罗利
All right, Big Dog. I'm looking at Rory right now
他说在大厅见
and he says to meet in the lobby.
勒芒赛事 好吗
Race Le Mans. Yeah?
好吧 我和罗利玩
Fine. I'll play Rory.
詹恩 -但叫他自己带棺材来
Jann. - But tell him to bring his own coffin.
詹恩
Jann.
抱歉 爸爸
Hey. Sorry, Dad.
我们正要去草场 你想出去玩玩吗
We're headed to the field. You wanna get outside and kick it around a bit?
呼吸点空气 这对你有好处
Get some air? It'll do you good.
不 我不用
No, I'm okay.
你迟早都会离开这房♥间 对吧
Sooner or later you're gonna have to leave this room, right?
爸爸 快 我们走
Dad! Come on, let's go!
你应该向你弟弟学
You could learn from your younger brother.
如果你练足球的时间 有玩这混♥蛋♥游戏的一半
If you'd practice football half as much as you play this damn game--
我不喜欢足球 爸爸
I don't like football, Dad.
我们谈过了
We've been over this.
怎么了 你还在吗
'Sup, man, you still there?
是
Yeah.
你♥爸♥爸不喜欢你的生活方式 兄弟
Jeez, your dad's not into your lifestyle, my bro.
我的天 是的 可不是嘛
God, yeah, no shit.
兄弟 我要做一个快速定制
Bruv, I'm just gonna do a quick custom job.
你去了哪里
Where'd you go?
詹尼
Janny.
詹尼 你去了哪里
Janny, where'd you go?
抱歉 我只是在调整尾翼
Sorry, I'm just adjusting the rear wing.
给它更多的下压力 更多耙
Giving it more downforce. More rake.
詹尼 罗利在等
Janny, Rory's waiting.
抱歉 这车太可笑了
Sorry, this car is ridiculous.
真的很浪费我的时间 但是 你知道吗
At this point this is actually a waste of my time, but you know what?
来 我和罗利玩 有何不可
Go on, I'll play Rory. Why not?
我等不及了 兄弟 -我正让他加入勒芒赛
The anticipation is killing me, bruv. - I'm loading him into the Le Mans race.
24小时勒芒赛道
准备 -加油 极速赛车手
Ready. - Go, Speed Racer.
我们开始
Let's go.
9 詹恩
8 罗利_罗利_
东京 日本
丹尼摩尔 日产营销部 英国
你好 很高兴再见到你
Hi. Good to see you again.
横滨
日产
先生 我可以帮你什么忙吗
How may I help you, sir?
我是营销部的丹尼摩尔 我要和赛车队开会
I'm Danny Moore with Marketing. I have a meeting with Motorsports.
是的 很好 这是你的通行证 先生 -谢谢
Yes. Perfect. Here is your pass, sir. - Thank you so much.
再次感谢你的招待
Well, thank you again for having me.
这是山内一典
This is Yamauchi Kazunori,
GT 赛车的开♥发♥者
creator of Gran Turismo,
这款赛车游戏非常精准
a racing game so accurate...
激发了8千万玩家对驾驶的热爱
it's inspired a love of driving in 80 million players.
逼真度 物理
The realism, the physics,
汽车的保真度
the fidelity of the cars.
并以一丝不苟的细节 重建了
And recreated the world's most famous racetracks
世上最著名的赛道
with meticulous attention to detail.
他们一遍又一遍地测试这些汽车
They test these cars over and over again.
这一切结合在一起
All of this comes together
为玩家提供了最真实的驾驶体验
to give the player the most realistic driving experience.
当我来到日产
So when I came to Nissan...
我的工作是
my job was...
打电♥话♥给那些拖欠汽车贷款的人
to call people who defaulted on their car payments.
大多数人说 "拿去吧 我不要了 "
Most of them said, "Go ahead, take it. I don't want it."
他们宁愿在优步后座上用电♥话♥ 也不愿自己开车
They'd rather be on their phones in the back of an Uber than driving themselves.
如今的购车者不再梦想有开阔的道路
Car buyers today don't dream of the open road.
他们不会将汽车与冒险联♥系♥起来
They don't associate their cars with adventure.
但GT 赛车玩家却这么做了
But Gran Turismo players do.
这是尚未开♥发♥的买♥♥家群体
This is an untapped demographic of buyers
我们应该接触
that we should be reaching.
你建议我们怎样做
And how do you suggest we do that?
通过举办竞赛
By creating a contest
给世上最好的电竞游戏玩家机会
that offers the best video game players in the world a chance
参加职业赛车比赛
to compete in professional racing.
如果我们能找出一位车手
If we can take one driver
来自虚拟世界 控制台后面
from the virtual world, from behind their console,
把他们放入一辆赛车 放到赛道上
and put them into a race car, onto a track
并将他们变成冠军
and turn them into a champion...
日产将重新点燃
Nissan will reignite the dream to drive
8千万人的驾驶之梦
in 80 million others.
谢谢你
Thank you.
摩尔先生
Mr. Moore.
你把这些留在楼上了
You left these upstairs.
你真的相信这些玩家中有人可以参加比赛
You really believe one of these players could compete.
是的 绝对是的
I do. Absolutely, yeah.
我玩过这个游戏 实际上它非常棒
I've played the game and it's remarkable, actually.
你知道如果把他们放进我们的车 然后有人受伤
You understand if we put them in our cars and somebody was hurt,
我们都要负起责任
we would all be responsible.
是的 我明白 没错
Yes, I understand. Yes. Yeah.
董事会已同意采用你的计划 但有一项条件
The board has agreed to move forward with your program under one condition.
你找一位合格的总工程师来确保它的安全
You find a certified chief engineer to ensure that it's safe.
不能有差错
There can be no mistakes.
绝对的 当然
Absolutely. Of course.
祝你好运
I wish you luck.
谢谢你
Thank you.
天啊
Holy shit.
是 我当然明白 没错 这是非常艰难的学习过程
Yeah, of course I understand. It is. It's a very steep learning curve.
但是有了合适的教练 例如你
But with the right instructor, you know, like you...
是的
Yeah.
是 我明白
Yeah, I do.
再次感谢你抽出宝贵的时间
Thank you again for your time.
杰克索尔特 -不是吧
天啊
Holy shit.
杰克索尔特
Jack Salter.
卡帕车队赛车车♥库♥ 英国赛道
卡帕
杰克
Jack.
杰克
Jack!
索尔特
Salter!
有客人 快去快回
Got a visitor. Make it quick.
昨天卡帕要求要修好它
Capa wants that fixed yesterday.
这是一场竞赛
It's a contest.
世界上最快的模拟赛车手
The fastest SIM racers in the world...
可以在训练营中竞争
get to compete in a camp.
获胜者可以代表日产车队参加比赛
And the winner gets to race for Team Nissan.
哇 你有什么好处 更大的办公室吗
电影精选列表