Are you still happy about the choice we made?
要给他一些时间
Gotta give him some time.
好 都看你的
All right. It's on you.
对不起
I'm sorry, man.
没关系 第一场比赛
It's okay. First race. First race.
外面是疯狂的对吧
Yeah. Crazy out there, isn't it?
非常疯狂
It's insane.
好
All right, well...
我们要专注于实力和耐力
We're gonna focus on strength, we're gonna focus on endurance.
你会感觉更好 每场比赛会让你更强大
You're gonna feel better, you're gonna feel stronger with each race.
霍恩海姆 德国
无线电
杰克 杰克 喂 这有用吗
Jack. Jack, hello? Is this working?
杰克 喂 杰克 喂
Jack! Hello? Jack! Hello.
杰克 你 糟了 看来我的无线电坏了
Jack? Are you--? Shit. I think my radio's broken.
喂 杰克 有谁回答我啊
Hello, Jack? Someone answer me!
第23名
特伦蒂诺 意大利
我对这一次的感觉蛮好
I got a good feeling about this one.
你可以的
You got this.
第17名
马登伯勒又一个令人失望的赛果
Another disappointing finish for Mardenborough.
伊斯坦布 土耳其
第8名
快 跑起来
Come on. Run, run, run!
巴塞罗那 西班牙
哇 有活力点
Look alive, look alive! Hey,
注意碎石陷阱
watch the gravel trap.
未完赛
迪拜 阿联酋
尼古拉斯 你对模拟赛车手有何看法
Nicholas, Nicholas! Nicholas! What's your take on SIM racers?
我很担心 他们让真正的车手更危险
I'm worried, you know? They make it less safe for the real drivers.
你认为模拟赛车手能否获胜
Do you think a SIM racer can ever win?
你不会在领奖台上看到他们
You won't see them on a podium.
好 就这样 谢谢
Okay, that's enough for now. Thank you, thank you, thank you.
来 让我们过去
Come on. Let us through, let us through.
嘿
Hey. Hey.
别担心他 知道吗
Don't worry about him, all right?
他的车技并不如你
He's not a better driver than you.
他的补贴金比较多
He's got a bigger allowance.
该死
Shit!
哇 不要让他抢走那路线
Whoa, don't let him take that line.
加油 他要逼你到外弯 -荒谬
Come on, he's pushing you wide. - Bullshit.
来吧
Do it!
糟了
Whoopsie.
混♥蛋♥
Shit!
迪拜赛车场 阿联酋迪拜
迪拜赛车场 位于阿联酋
The Dubai Autodrome, here in the UAE.
车子性能还好吗
Is the car functioning all right?
詹恩 车子性能还好吗
Jann, is the car functioning okay?
很好 车子还好
Fine! The car's okay.
它正在发挥性能 没错
It's functioning, yes.
好 我们继续战斗
Okay. Okay, get back in the fight, then.
这是你获得执照的最后机会
This is the last chance you have to qualify for your license.
我们至少要得到前四名
We have to finish at least fourth.
你还有机会
You're still in this race.
深呼吸
Take a deep breath.
集中精神
Focus.
我知道你可以做到 詹恩
I know you can do this, Jann.
卡帕和舒林在前面
Capa and Schulin are up ahead.
你正逐步追上
You're gaining back.
他在卡帕和舒林之间穿插
He's threading the needle between Capa and Schulin.
你又回来了
You back for more?
杰克 他在干什么
Jack, what is he doing?!
慢慢来 持守路线
Easy. Don't lose that line. Don't lose that line.
杰克 他们在围困我
Jack, they're boxing me in.
那就想办法应付
Well, then do something about it.
踩刹车 降到三档
Hits the brakes, goes down to third!
什么
What the--?
再见了
See you. Bye!
就是这样
That's what I'm talking about!
混♥蛋♥
Aw, shit!
第4名
注意你的六点钟
Watch your six.
天哪 他的速度太快了 他在做什么
Oh, my God, he's gaining way too much speed. What is he doing?
糟了 卡帕的轮胎刚打碎我的挡风玻璃
Shit! Capa's tire just shattered my windscreen.
好 马上去维修站 出黄旗了
Okay, pit now. Pit. Yellow's out.
你还好吗
Hey, you all right?
你能看透这东西吗 -还行
Can you see through this thing? - Yeah.
你没事吧 请这边来
Are you okay? Come this way, please.
我们来给你检查一下 你感觉如何
Let's get you checked. How do you feel?
安全小组到了
The safety team arriving...
尼克卡帕一切正常
It is all clear for Nick Capa.
他很愤怒
He's absolutely furious.
保持冷静 知道吗
Stay calm, all right?
准备起跑 -好 绿旗 走
Ready to go! - All right. Green. Go!
要领先舒林
Stay ahead of Schulin!
比赛再次开始 我们马上要进入最终圈
Racing once again. And we're right into the final lap.
最终圈
你一定要阻止舒林
You gotta hold Schulin off.
你排第四位 但你得防守
You're in fourth place, but you gotta play defense.
第4位
别让他在这些弯角超越你
Do not let him get under you in these turns.
就是这个 最后一个转弯和直道 加速
This is it. Last turn and final straight.
知道了
Roger that.
德国人
Will the German
会战胜年轻新秀吗
get the better of the young rookie?
看那个方格旗
Watch that checkered flag!
第4名
成功
Yes! - Yes!
成功
Fuck!
太好了 -哇 第四
Yes! - Whoa, fourth!
国际汽联执照
那是你的国际汽联执照 孩子
That's your FIA license, kid.
太好了
Yes! Yes!
好 宝贝
Yeah, baby!
老兄 你有什么问题
Dude, what is your problem?!
这是游戏的一部分 叫赛车
It's part of the game. It's called racing.
你认真的吗 你差点杀了我
Are you for real? You almost killed me! You almost killed me!
你再做一次看看 再试试看 我警告你
Do that again and watch what happens. Try that shit again. I'm serious.
你差点杀了我和你自己
You almost killed me and yourself!
我是认真的
I'm serious!
你得到第四名
Hey! Hey! You came in fourth!
你得到第四名
You came in fourth!
国际汽联执照 宝贝 -你拿到执照了
FIA license, baby! - You got your license!
你拿到了 你成功了 别理那个人
You did it! You did it! Forget that guy.
这是你的第一次
You broke your cherry!
你拿到执照了
You got your license!
嘿
Hey.
我点了啤酒给你
Got you a beer.
谢谢你
Thank you.
那个
So. - Yes?
你今天的表现真的很不错
You were pretty damn good today.
别那么惊讶 -我是很惊讶
Don't sound so surprised. - I am surprised.
我非常惊讶
I'm very surprised.
你有本能 这个是教不了的
You got instincts. That can't be taught.
你在赛道上有感觉到吗
Did you feel it when you were out there?
就是时间变慢了
That thing where time slows down,
感觉车子在轨道上行驶一样
and you feel like the car's on rails.
你感觉万万不能犯错
You feel like you can't make a mistake.
感觉一无所有 却同时拥有一切
Feels like nothing and everything at the same time.
我的天 真想念那种感觉
Jesus, I miss that so much.
那是我在车里唯一怀念的事
That's the only thing I miss about being in the car.
现在我只在听早期的 黑色安息日之类的才感受到
Now I only get it when I, you know, listen to early Black Sabbath or something.
就好像 那些垃圾消失了
Just, like, the bullshit fades away.
你就用这个来听那些歌♥
That's what you're listening to on this thing?
黑色安息日 -是的
Black Sabbath? - Yeah.
现在的新款可容纳八首以上的歌♥曲
You know, they make these that hold more than eight songs.
我就是念旧 怎样
电影精选列表