Jann. Hey, hey, hey.
詹恩
Hey, Jann.
这是车子问题还是精神问题 威尔
Is it a car problem or is it a head issue, Will?
那辆车出问题还为时过早
It would be early for anything to be wrong with that car,
它目前都表现出良好的速度
which has shown good pace.
弱鸡
Bitch.
该死的
Shit.
杰克
Jack!
我们必须叫他回来
We need to bring him in.
那就做些什么
Then do something.
让他再次专心比赛
Just get his head back in this game.
老兄
Dude.
老兄 搞什么 关了它
Dude, what the hell? Turn it off.
关了它
Turn it off!
马上关了它
Now! Turn it off!
好 让我 天啊 我不知道如何
Okay, let me just-- Oh, God, I don't know how to--
我说过 我不知道怎么用这些东西
I told you, I don't how to work these things.
混♥蛋♥ 杰克 马上关掉它
Shit, Jack, turn it off now!
混♥蛋♥
Shit.
关
Off.
你生气了 兄弟
You mad, bro?
没错
Fucking yes!
是的 我很生气
Yes, I'm mad!
很好
Yeah!
你气吧 是时候了
Well, get mad! It's about time!
加油 去战斗吧
Come on! Get in the fight!
我知道你在害怕
I know you're scared.
我也曾害怕过
I've been scared.
无论你喜不喜欢 你还在比赛
Whether you like it or not, you are in this race.
所以你把所有的肯尼基愤怒释放出来吧
So you take all that Kenny G anger and you unleash it!
你听到吗
You hear me?
是的 先生
Yes, sir.
好
All right.
让他们看看你的厉害
Go get 'em!
他好像突然想起自己是一名赛车手
It's like he suddenly remembered he was a racing driver.
首次亮相的日产队表现绝对是惊人的
Absolutely phenomenal display by the debutante here in that Nissan.
很好
All right, all right.
好的 即将靠近莲花 超前三秒
All right, coming up on Lotus. Three seconds ahead.
我们赶快追上
Let's make up some ground.
你们在直道上有同样的能力
You have the same power on the straight,
但如果进入弯角你就能超越他 知道吗
but if you get in the corner, you'll be able to pass him, all right?
好 收到 让我集中精神吧 老伙计
Okay, copy. Let me concentrate, old man.
好 收到
Yeah, all right. Roger that. Copy.
成功
Yes! Yes!
来自詹恩马登伯勒和日产车队的完美动作
Beautiful stuff from Jann Mardenborough and from this Nissan team.
太好了
Yes!
好
All right.
现在我们只剩下150圈了
Now we only got 150 laps to go.
03小时 日产赛车队排名第12
他扳回了第一段 詹恩马登伯勒进了维修站
He pulled that first stint back, and Jann Mardenborough into the pits
日产车队首次更换车手
for the first driver change for Nissan.
全力加速 加油 马蒂
Fast out there, man. Let's go, Matty!
加油
Let's go, let's go, let's go!
12 马蒂
再见
Adiós!
08小时 日产赛车队排名第11 -随着夕阳西下 一场全新的比赛开始了
As the sun goes down, it's a whole new ballgame.
别着急
Don't rush it.
我要走内线 杰克
I'm gonna take the inside line, Jack.
9 克鲁兹
成功 -太好了
Yeah! Yes! - Yo, son!
成功
Yes!
也许你们这些家伙真的会开车
Maybe you boys can actually drive.
你知道我们会开车
You know we can drive.
一切还言之过早
Oh, yeah, jury's still out.
09小时 日产赛车队排名第9
你排名第9
You're in P-9.
备好轮胎 开始吧 赶快
Get tires ready. Here we go. Let's go, let's go, let's go.
所有领先者都换上全雨胎
All leaders are on full wets.
詹恩表现得很好 不是吗
Jann's doing great, isn't he?
你这么觉得
Do you think so?
你开玩笑吧 老兄 他把对手逐一除掉了
You joking? Mate, he's razing it!
我无法相信 他表现惊人
I can't believe it. He's doing amazing.
流畅及慢慢地 流畅及柔顺地
Nice and softly, nice and smooth.
12小时 日产赛车队排名第8
各位
Hey, boys!
你们还好吗 -你好
How are you boys doing? - Hey, man.
詹恩 你感觉如何 -我感觉很好
Jann, how you feeling? - I feel good.
是吗 -是的
Yeah? - Yeah.
休息吧
Rest up.
14小时 日产赛车队排名第6
15小时 日产赛车队排名第5
16小时 日产赛车队排名第4
19小时 日产赛车队排名第4
勒芒24小时耐力赛 拉♥萨♥尔特赛道的第一道曙光
First light at Circuit de la Sarthe at the 24 Hours of Le Mans.
来 奥黛丽 给你一杯咖啡
Here you are, Audrey. Got you a coffee.
谢谢 -不客气
Thanks. - No worries.
情况如何
How's it looking?
在第四位 但安东尼奥正在节节败退
In fourth, but Antonio is losing ground.
剩下的时间不多了
Not a lot of time left.
是的 安东尼奥克鲁兹显然在苦苦挣扎
Yeah, Antonio Cruz clearly struggling there.
嘿 -嘿
Hey. - Hey.
安东尼奥抽筋了 我们要早点让他进站
Antonio's cramping up. We're gonna pit him early.
你准备好完成任务吗
You ready to bring this home?
来吧
Let's go.
情况如何
How we looking?
他跌回第五位
He's fallen back to fifth.
好 加油
All right, let's go, let's go, let's go.
让他上车 让他下车
Get him in and get him out!
你 检查散热器
You. Check the radiator.
快点 快
Come on, let's go!
孩子 坐下吧
Son, take a seat.
换轮胎 快 我们没时间了
Change those tires! Come on, we're losing time!
各位 怎么了
Guys, what's going on?
我掉了 -天啊 发生什么事
I dropped it! - Oh, my God, what is happening?
费利克斯 你在干什么
Felix! What are you doing?
各位 -费利克斯 快 备用的在哪里
Guys! - Felix, come on! Where's the spare?
该死的 我们刚刚失去排名 怎么了
Damn it, we just lost our position. What is happening?
备用在哪里 -你开玩笑吗
Where's the spare? Where's the spare? - Are you shitting me?!
我的天
Oh, my God.
快啊
Come on!
瞧 杰克索尔特来救场了
Look at that, it's Jack Salter who comes to the rescue.
9 詹恩
总是随身携带备用的
Always carry a spare.
抱歉 先生
Sorry, sir.
刚刚对我们造成的损失有多大
How much did that hurt us?
我们在第九位 不过
We're running ninth, but...
你的速度很好
You're on great pace.
你为什么不跟着赛车线走
Why don't you follow the race line?
你瞧 其他人都跟着那条线
You see, the other guys, they follow that line.
如果我这样走大线
So if I go wide like this,
有时会打败他们
sometimes I beat them.
像那样
Like that.
杰克 你还记得 GT学院的整个想法从哪里来吗
Jack, do you remember where this whole GT Academy idea thing comes from?
你说
Yeah, I'm listening.
这件事的目的是为了证明GT 车手会赛车
The whole point of this thing was to show that GT drivers can drive.
好吗 我了解这跑道 我了解这些车线
Okay? I know this track. I know the lines.
这条线不是最佳的 让我按照我的方式来开吧
The line is not optimal. Let me drive it my way.
等等 车子撑不住 -等等 他说什么
Now, wait a minute. The car won't hold. - Wait, what's he saying?!
可以的 它撑得住好吗 杰克
Yes, it will, Jack, okay?
我需要你相信我
I need you to trust me.
你相信我吗
Do you trust me?
请回到厢房♥ -怎么了
Please go back to the box. - What's happening?
詹恩 听好 -把他带走
Jann! Listen. - Get him out of here!
完成比赛就是了
Just finish the race.
事关重大 这风险太大
There's too much at stake. It's too big of a risk.
你不能来这里 走吧
电影精选列表