你将在不同的练习中竞争
You're going to compete in different exercises
让我们确定谁的模拟技能 可转化为驾驶真正的车
so that we can determine whose SIM skills translate to driving a real car.
我没有准备好应对
I wasn't prepared for just how physical
汽车对体能的要求
the demands of the car were gonna be.
你对你的竞争对手有何看法
What do you think about your competitors?
他们都很棒
They're great.
马蒂呢
How about Matty?
各有所好 他显然很有信心 对他来说很好
To each his own. He's obviously very confident. Good for him.
你对詹恩有何看法
What do you think about Jann?
詹恩和赛道上其他车手一样 不过是一辆要超越的车
Jann is the same as any other driver on the track. Just another car to pass.
马蒂戴维斯 美国
马蒂给出了答案
Matty with the answers.
最好系好安全带 我们就要加速
Better strap in too, man. We're about to go fast.
我们来看看
Let's see it.
我们是玩家
We're gamers.
李祖焕 韩国 -我们很有竞争力
We're competitive people.
开始吧 别出错 加油
Let's go, keep it clean. Come on!
我的天
Oh, God.
整件事是一场营销表演
This entire thing is a marketing extravaganza.
上直升机 我们来拍几张照片 -做什么
Get in the chopper. Let us get a few shots. - Doing what?
跟着孩子们绕跑道 做一些笔记 像个工程师 扮酷
Follow the kids around the track, make some notes, act like an engineer, look cool.
我不可能从直升机上评价赛车手
There's no way I would evaluate race car drivers from a helicopter.
这是我一生中听过的最愚蠢的话
It's the dumbest thing I have ever heard in my whole life.
我不会上那东西
I'm not getting in that thing.
不错 马蒂 你在直道上的状态不错
Looking good, Matty. You're looking good on the straight there.
很好的路线
Nice line.
来 你得加速 冲一下
Come on, you gotta go. Punch it!
我会是你的法官 陪审团
I will be your judge. I will be your jury.
好 快点 你们这些玩家孩子
All right, come on, you gamer kids.
这对你来说一定是个新的经历
This must be a new experience for you.
你最后一次伸展你的腿
Last time you stretched your legs
是去冰箱里再拿一包小吃
was to go get another packet of Hot Pockets from the freezer.
你会累 就变得马虎
You get tired, you get sloppy.
你变得马虎 就会受伤
You get sloppy, you get hurt.
然后就会输了比赛
Then you lose races!
我听说你们的教练杰克对车队有点严厉
I heard your trainer Jack can be a little hard on the team.
他是出于好意
I mean, he means it well.
他很严厉 但这就像严厉的爱
He's tough, but it's like tough love.
我需要你比这更快
I need you to be faster than this.
别思考 做出反应就是了
Don't think, just react.
你在车里会很热 会很累的 集中注意力
You're gonna be hot in the car. You're gonna be tired. Focus!
杰克认为我们不行 -克劳斯霍夫曼 德国
Jack thinks we just suck.
在那儿抓一堆锥体 加分
Grabbed a bunch of cones back there. Extra points!
我会决定要淘汰谁
And I will decide who is eliminated.
缩小差距 缩小这个差距
Close that gap. Let's close that gap.
不
No, no, no, no!
不
No!
我的天
Jesus Christ.
车子真的很抱歉
Sorry about the car.
祝你好运
Good luck.
我们会把人选减少到五个
We'll cut you down to five.
这五个人将会在决赛竞争
Those five will compete in a final race.
再见
Bye!
继续走
Keep going! Keep going!
最后如果你的名字在红线以下 就出局
If your name's below the red line at the end of this, you're out.
你毁了我享受这些薯片的时间
You're ruining my enjoyment of these chips.
你好
Hello.
我没想到这对体力要求这么高
I didn't think it was gonna be so physically demanding.
你吐在我的草坪
You puked on my lawn.
再见 亨利
Goodbye, Henry.
不 拜托
No, no, no. Come on, come on!
再见 克洛伊
Goodbye, Chloe.
我不喜欢运动 也不知道会有这么多的锻炼
I wasn't into sports and I didn't know that we had so much working out.
克劳斯
Klaus.
我能和你谈谈吗
Can I have a word?
很好的尝试 孩子 这是给你的帽子和衬衫
Good effort, son. Here's a cap and a shirt for you.
看见那辆车吗 它会载你回家
See that car? That'll take you home.
再见 克劳斯
Bye, Klaus.
你最大的恐惧是什么
What's your biggest fear?
应该是回家 证明大家是对的
I guess going home and proving everybody right.
就是
You know, that...
詹恩马登伯勒 英国
这是不可能的 也是不应该的
that this, it was impossible and this wasn't meant to be.
超越是信念的艺术
Passing is the art of conviction.
你即将进入第15个弯角
You're coming into turn 15.
它的弯心较晚 出弯变窄
It's got a late apex. The exit tightens.
你必须找到适合超车的时刻
You gotta find your moment to pass.
加油 你有什么
Come on. What you got? What you got?
加油 有个空隙 快去
Come on, there's a gap. Go, go, go.
等机会
Wait for the window.
快 转 赶快
Come on, turn it! Go! Go, go, go, go!
不是今天
Not today.
刹车 -我在努力
Brake! Brake! - I'm trying!
晚安
Good night.
你还好吗
You okay?
我的天
Jesus Christ.
我刹车了
I braked.
安全车
我的天
Jesus.
但我刹车了 我刹车了
But I braked. I braked, I braked.
真抱歉 -在车上时你不能害怕
I'm so sorry. - You can't be afraid in the car.
我没有害怕 我刹车了 我不知道发生什么事
I wasn't afraid. I braked. I don't know what happened.
要投入
Gotta commit!
你还好吗
You okay? You okay?
在你的游戏里就有效吗
It work in your game?
你还好吗
Are you okay? Are you okay?
老兄 你载着杰克撞坏了一辆车
Dude, you crashed a car with Jack inside.
真疯狂
That was insane.
太可怕了
Terrifying.
听好 你要投入
Listen, you gotta commit.
如果你在弯角时不投入 我们的生命就岌岌可危了
You know if you don't commit in the turn, it's our lives on the line.
不可思议
Uncanny.
我不知道我更害怕撞车还是杰克
I don't know if I was more scared of the crash or of Jack.
其实你有点幸运 -是的 应该是
You actually got a bit lucky. - Yeah, I think I did.
显然 你以前不是没开过车吗
Clearly, I mean, you haven't been behind the wheel before, have you?
不 我想我们都没开过 重点是找一个没开过的人
No, I don't think any of us have. The whole point is to find someone who hasn't.
我认为重点是获胜 不是吗
Well, I think the point is to win. Isn't it?
有什么问题吗
Is there a problem?
我不知道 有吗
I don't know. Is there?
我是第一名 宝贝
I'm in first place, baby.
他也很谦虚 -没错
He's humble too. - Yeah.
但你也听到杰克说的
But you heard Jack.
回家也不必感到羞耻 对吗
I mean, there's no shame in going home, right?
是 你听到没 -我听到的也是这样
Yeah, did you hear that? - That's exactly what I heard.
如果你不打算投入超车
If you're not gonna commit to a pass...
如果你 在那时刻 决定"我不去了"
If you, in the moment, you decide, "I'm not gonna go"...
你必须回落 早点刹车
I mean, you gotta fall back, you gotta brake early...
我尝试了 刹车没有反应
I tried. The brakes didn't respond.
什么
Excuse me?
我尝试刹车 刹车没有
I tried to brake and the brakes didn't--
刹车坏了
Brakes not working?
我不是那个意思 但我觉得像是太滑了
That's not what I said. But I felt like they were glazed.
太滑了 对
Oh, they were glazed. Yeah.
是太滑了
They were glazed.
你怎么知道 你怎么知道那种东西
How do you know? How do you know something like that?
因为我开了这些车很多年
'Cause I've been driving these cars for years.
在电子游戏里
In a video game.
我们现在是在现实生活中 知道吗
We're in real life now, okay?
这是现实
This is reality.
如果你不打算投入
If you're not gonna commit,
如果你对赛道没有信心
if you're not gonna have conviction on that track...
你犯下那种错误
电影精选列表