我真的为你感到骄傲
I'm really proud of you.
是 太不可思议了
Yeah. It's mental.
明天他们将带我 乘坐里尔喷气式飞机飞往维也纳
Yeah, they're taking me on a Learjet to Vienna tomorrow.
我会看的
I'll be watching.
还有我爱你
And I love you.
我也爱你
I love you back.
来点香槟
A little bit of bubbly.
第一次乘坐私人飞机 来 喝一杯
First time on a private jet. Here, have a glass.
很好 谢谢 -抱歉
Sweet. Thanks. - Ah, sorry.
香槟仅供领奖台上用
Champagne is for the podium only.
给我们几杯啤酒 谢谢你
We'll take a couple beers. Thank you very much.
这还算公平 我们把它留给胜利时刻
That's fair. Let's save it for a win.
日产已同意资助你迪拜耐力赛
Nissan has agreed to fund you through the Dubai enduro,
条件是你必须得到赛车执照
under the condition you get your racing license.
所以我们将从欧洲系列赛开始 明白吗
So we'll start in the European series. You following?
是的
Yes.
你必须在系列赛的当中一场比赛 获得第四名或更好的成绩
You've gotta finish fourth place or better in just one race of the series
才能得到国际汽联执照
to get your FIA license.
你获得执照后 日产将给你一份合同
When you get that license, Nissan will give you a contract.
你不会与游戏玩家比赛
You're not gonna be racing against gamers.
这些人是合法的职业选手
These guys are legit professional athletes.
你现在还没有这个级别的实力和耐力去竞争
You don't have the strength and the stamina to compete at this level at this point,
但我们会朝那方向努力
but we'll get into all that.
不过对于这一个 你必须证明你是值得的
For this one, though, you gotta prove that you belong.
没人会欢迎你进入这个世界
And nobody's gonna welcome you into this world.
其他车手 你的维修站工作人员
The other drivers, your pit crew,
没有人想要你在那里
nobody wants you there.
如果你对任何事有任何反馈
If you have any feedback about anything,
你必须告诉我
you're gonna tell me.
因为那些机械师
'Cause the mechanics
会讨厌你
are going to hate you.
好
Okay.
我要去睡觉了 我无法忍♥受飞行
I'm gonna get some sleep 'cause I can't stand flying.
去休息吧
Get some rest.
他很有趣
He's fun.
说真的
Seriously...
杰克曾经是个很棒的赛车手
Jack was a great racer.
有可能
I mean, possibly...
事实上 他可能是他同辈中 最优秀的美国人之一
could have been one of the best Americans of his generation, actually.
他退出了
He quit.
为什么
Why?
那是你和他之间的事
Well, that's between you and him.
是的
Yes.
维也纳 奥地利
欢迎来到维也纳 詹恩
Welcome to Vienna, Jann.
GT玩家前往奥地利参赛
詹恩代表游戏玩家
詹恩马登伯勒
欢迎来到奥地利斯皮尔堡
Welcome to Spielberg in Austria.
红牛环 奥地利
This one's got a bit of everything.
这赛道什么都有 很多刹车区 但也很多快速路段
Heavy braking zones but also a lot of fast sections.
我会一直保持通讯
I'll be on comms the whole time.
你可以的 听我的
You'll be fine. Stay with me.
好消息
Good news.
没人认为我们能做到 所以没什么期望
No one thinks we can do this, so low expectations.
嘿
Hey.
你可以的
You got this.
拿掉座驾
Blankets off.
收到
Copy.
通讯检查
Comms check.
好 收到
Yeah, got you.
好 是滚动发车 把这些轮胎好好地热一下
All right, it's a rolling start. Let's get those tires nice and warm.
他们只想尽可能让轮胎产生最多热量
They're trying to generate as much heat in the tires as they possibly can.
我不知道现在你是否能承担这个
I don't know exactly how much bandwidth you have for this right now,
但我觉得我们应该谈谈今天场上的一些车手
but I feel like we should talk about some of the players on the field today.
首先 我最喜欢的 是那边那个金属丝怪物的家伙
First of all, my favorite is the guy in the gold lamé monstrosity over there.
那是卡帕队
That's Team Capa.
那个开着白色奥迪 上面有彩虹的家伙就是舒林
The guy in the white Audi with the rainbows on it, that's Schulin.
今天他会是赛道上的另一个恶霸
He's gonna be the other bully on the track today.
我想你必须记住的一件事
I think the thing you have to remember--
这是第一次 世界第一 所以我们已经赢了
This is a first, a world first, so we're already winning.
我们接近起跑线时 你必须有钢铁般的勇气进入第一弯
You gotta have nerves of steel coming down into turn one, as we approach the start line.
詹恩 当灯变绿时 就是出发的时候
Okay, Jann, when that light turns green, it's go time.
绿灯 快走
Green, green! Go, go, go!
好 来 紧跟着车队 我们开始吧
All right, come on, keep your nose in it. Let's do this.
哇 迎宾委员会
Whoa, welcoming committee.
8 詹恩
在你的右边
On your left!
搞什么 混♥蛋♥
What the--? Shit.
没事 你没事 呼吸就是了
You're all right. You're all right. Just breathe.
呼吸就是了
Just breathe.
好 加油 詹恩
Okay, come on, Jann.
集中精神
Focus, focus, focus.
加油
Let's go.
进入第一弯 他们的时速为300公里
Heading into turn one, they're tipping on 300 kilometers an hour.
10 詹恩
别在他的车后面
Get out from behind him.
走内侧 你会没事的
Take the inside! You'll be fine.
车子时常发生爆♥炸♥ 这是正常的 集中精神
Cars explode all the time. This is normal. Stay focused.
这对红色法拉利来说是一场灾难
It's a disaster for the red Ferrari.
9 詹恩
他不习惯这些东西 他必须集中精神
He's not used to this kind of stuff, so he needs to focus.
杰克 我的燃油怎么样
Jack, how am I doing for fuel?
第20圈
低燃油
All right, low fuel.
下一圈 进来加油
Next time around, come in to gas up.
詹恩马登伯勒和日产首次进站
First pit stop for Jann Mardenborough and Nissan.
赶快
Let's go, go, go!
快
Come on, come on!
用操纵杆就容易多了 是不是
It's much easier with a joystick, isn't it?
菜鸟
Noob!
嘿 听我的
Hey, hey! Listen to me!
你在外要保持冷静 好吗
Keep it together out there, all right?
你呼吸 我不要你过度转向
Breathe! I don't want you to oversteer!
我要你保持冷静
I want you to keep it together!
13 詹恩
日产维修站工作人员表现合乎规范
That was pretty textbook from the Nissan pit crew.
你已经很好地追上他 从右边超越他
You've got a good run on him. Pass him on the right.
小心日产赛车队 它就到你后面
Watch out for Nismo, coming up behind you!
不 你让他去内侧
No! You let him take the inside!
混♥蛋♥ 该死的游戏玩家
Shit! Damn gamer!
詹恩马登伯勒刚刚表现非常出色
That's a great job from Jann Mardenborough.
嘿 刚才真的很不错
Hey. That was actually pretty great.
8 詹恩
第6名
你正接近卡帕
You're coming up on Capa.
第5名 -他就在前面
He's right ahead.
5 詹恩
第4名
Fourth place!
第四名 我们只要持守就能获得执照
All we gotta do is hold and we got that license.
5 卡帕
4 詹恩
你打算去哪里 业余的
Where do you think you're going, amateur?
好 小心卡帕 他正从你外侧过来
All right, watch out for Capa. He's coming on your outside.
这家伙会使手段 要小心
This guy plays dirty. Watch out for that.
我要来撞你 游戏玩家
I'm gonna nerf you, gamer.
在后四尺 三尺
Four back. Three back.
混♥蛋♥
Goddamn it.
结束: 第27名
詹恩马登伯勒赛后排名27
So it's a P-27 over the line for Jann Mardenborough.
也许天真地通过决赛
Possible naivete through the final...
至少你完成比赛了
Well, at least you finished.
我没想到你能做到
I didn't even think you'd do that.
菜鸟
Noob.
这是一个好的开始
It's an okay start.
本赛季还有六场比赛 那样我们会晋级 对吗
There's still six more events this season, so we'll qualify, all right?
我们感觉如何
So how are we feeling?
你还满意我们的选择吗
电影精选列表