you make mistakes like that,
下一次我们就没那么幸运了
next time we might not be so lucky.
就这样
That's it.
出去
Get out.
你觉得我们为何在这里 因为我们了解这些车子的性能
Why do you think we're here? Because we know how these cars work.
我知道我在说什么 我没在怕
I know what I'm talking about. I'm not afraid.
拜托
Come on, man.
我在这一行25年
Been doing this for 25 years.
我会知道一个人是否在害怕
I know when someone's afraid.
最好的情况是那个人没有赢
Best-case scenario, that guy doesn't win.
现在就是如此
And that's what we got here.
这并没有什么可耻的 没关系
There's no shame in that. It's okay.
只有一小部分人可以做到这一点 好吗
It's a small percentage of the population that can do this, all right?
我明白
I get it.
但你该放弃了
But it's time to quit.
如果那些刹车没变滑 你无论如何都会回家
If those brakes don't turn out to be glazed, you're going home anyways.
他说得对 刹车滑了
He was right. The brakes are glazed.
嘿
Hey.
你怎么知道车子的事
How'd you know that about the car?
我在GT 赛车中花了数小时设置车子
I've spent hours setting up cars in GT.
我知道你认为那只是模拟器 但没问题
You know, I know you think it's just a simulator, but it's good.
明天是你的机会
Tomorrow's your shot.
马塞尔被淘汰了
Marcel's out.
你已进入最后五强
You're in the final five.
最后一场比赛在早上进行
Final race in the morning.
太好了
Yes!
太好了
你听这个
Do you hear this?
是的
Yeah.
老兄
Dude.
詹恩
Jann.
什么
What?
那是什么
What the hell is that?
是肯尼基
It's Kenny G.
肯尼基是谁
Who's Kenny G?
明天我们有一场盛大的比赛 这会让我放松
Dude, we have a huge race tomorrow. It's just chilling me out.
我会把声量转小
I'll turn it down.
抱歉
Sorry.
老兄
Dude.
好 就是现在
All right. This is it.
这就是验收成果的时刻
This is what it's all been leading to.
这不是游戏
This is not a game.
这是一场比赛
This is a race.
你们在GT学院度过的这几周 让你们走到这一刻
All your weeks here at the GT Academy have led to this,
我已向你传授了关于赛车的一切
and I've imparted to you everything I know about racing.
现在是你向我展现实力
Now it's time for you to show me what you've got
及你是什么样的竞争对手的时候
and what kind of competitors you are.
当中会有一个赢家
There will be a winner.
而且也会有
And there will be...
输家
losers.
祝你们好运
Good luck.
这是
It's a...
和家人有关
It's a family thing.
这是我父亲曾经效力过的球队
It's the team my dad used to play for.
这只是一场游戏
It's just a game.
赛道开放了 跑道全清
Course is green. Track is all clear.
所有车子在发车格 安全车已在赛道上
All cars on the grid. Safety vehicles released to the track.
你在打游戏 这只不过是一场游戏
You're playing a game. It's just a game.
如有怀疑 放开油门
When in doubt, throttle out.
你可以的
You got this.
这些车子又重又快
These cars are heavy and fast.
控制这些车子
Control those vehicles.
5 詹恩
4 李
4 詹恩
成功
Yes!
不
No!
3 詹恩
Yes. Yes!
好 太好了
第二圈
第3名
完成第2圈
Completed lap 2.
第7圈 -还剩3圈
Three laps to go.
第3名
这些时间掌握得很好
Those are nice splits.
2 克鲁兹
再加把劲 詹恩
Try harder, Jann.
混♥蛋♥
Damn it!
2 詹恩
太好了
Yes.
你在这 好
Oh, there you are. Okay.
最终圈
就是现在 最终圈
This is it. Final lap.
加油 詹恩
Come on, Jann.
投入
Commit.
投入
Commit!
好 你是来开车的 高个子
Okay, you came to drive, Stretch!
1 马蒂
1 詹恩
不
No.
不
No!
不
No! No.
加油 詹恩
Come on, Jann.
加油 马蒂 来吧 宝贝 加油
Come on, Matty. Do it, baby. Come on.
好 加油
Yes. Come on.
马蒂赢了 -不 等等
Matty took it. - No, wait, wait, wait.
不 等等
No, no, no, hang on, hang on.
我们一定要再看一遍 可以重播吗
We gotta watch that back. Can I get playback?
各位
Guys.
是我吗
Was that me that--?
我赢了吗
Did I win?
是谁赢了
Who had that?
朋友 谁赢了
Mate, who won?
我不知道
I don't know. I don't know.
倒回一点
Rewind a little.
放大那里
Zoom in there.
不 马登伯勒赢了
No. Mardenborough won.
去宣布 -等等
Announce it. - Hold on. Hold on.
杰克
Jack. Jack.
这真的是我们要的吗
Is this really what we want?
我们从高层营销的角度来看好吗
Just look at this from a high-level marketing perspective, okay?
詹恩能带给我们最好的机会吗
Does Jann give us the best shot?
我不知道那是什么意思 他赢了
I don't know what that means. He won.
千分之一秒
By a thousandth of a second.
没错 这就是输赢的区别 詹恩赢了
Yeah, that's the difference between winning and losing. Jann won.
詹恩
Jann...
他在镜头前战战兢兢 他还没准备好应付媒体 他不自信
Look, he stumbles in front of the camera. He's not press-ready. He's not confident.
这整件事的目的 杰克
The whole idea of this thing, Jack,
就看这两个小子当中之一的表现了
it hangs on one of these two kids' shoulders.
马蒂落后百万分之一秒 谁在乎呢
Matty's a millionth of a second behind. I mean, who cares?
当你带他走向世界时 他最终是我们的最佳选择
He is ultimately our best pick when you take him out into the world.
谁赢了 -对
Who won? - Right.
是的 收到
Yep. Copy that.
得胜者是
The winner is...
你是胜利者
You are the winner. - Yes!
干得好 詹恩
Way to go, Jann!
好 就这样开始了
Well, and so it begins.
嗨 亲爱的
Hello, sweetheart.
妈妈
Mum.
我赢了GT学院
I kind of won GT Academy.
真的 太好了 我为你感到高兴
Really? That's amazing. I'm happy for you.
是的 太棒了
Yeah, it was amazing.
实在太棒了 你一定会喜欢的
It was incredible. You would have loved it.
我真希望你在场 -我也是
I wish you were here. - I wish I was there too.
爸爸呢 我要告诉他
Where's Dad? I wanna tell him.
他刚去了科比的球赛
He's just left for Coby's game.
但我会告诉他
But I'll let him know.
电影精选列表