You cannot be here. Let's go. - All right!
丹尼 我不是来这里完成比赛的
Danny, I didn't come here to finish.
先生 这是最后警告
Sir, this is your last warning.
让我来 丹尼
I've got this, Danny.
别推我
Don't push me, pal. - Yeah.
这样吧 不管了
You know what, fuck it.
就跟你的路线吧 詹恩
Follow your line, Jann.
加油
Come on.
8 詹恩
7 詹恩
天啊 -好 詹恩 快
Holy shit! - Yeah, Jann! Let's go!
那是第六
That's six.
五
Five.
四
Four.
加油 宝贝 快
Come on, baby. Come on!
他好像开启了作弊模式 的确是 是新的单圈纪录
It's like he's got a cheat mode engaged. He does. It's a new lap record!
天啊
Holy shit!
我们创下新的单圈纪录
That's a new lap record for us!
那是新的单圈纪录 就这样
No, no, no. That's a new lap record, full stop.
马登伯勒在加速前进
Mardenborough is on a flyer.
我们就快完成24小时了 现在处于最终圈
And we're just shy of 24 hours completed. We find ourselves now on the final lap.
最终圈 日产赛车队排名第4
你在第4位 落后卡帕六秒
You're P-4. You're six seconds behind Capa.
距离登上领奖台仅剩四秒时间
You're only four seconds out from standing on that podium.
好 你看到他了吗
All right, you see him?
是的 我见到他了
Yes, I see him.
捍卫你的排名
Defend your position.
捍卫领奖台
Defend the podium.
系好安全带
Buckle up.
想也别想 小子
Don't try it, kid.
最后一个转弯 然后直达终点
Last turn, then straight to the finish.
来 出招吧 投入
Come on, do your thing. Commit.
投入
Commit!
加油 冲吧 快
Come on, punch it! Come on!
他们来了 在看台的视线范围内
Here they come! Within sight of the grandstands as well.
这绝对是震撼性的 这场比赛未结束
This is absolutely phenomenal. It is far from over, this race.
加油
Come on!
他会成功的 -加油
He's gonna do it! - Come on! Come on!
成功
Yes! Yes!
是马登伯勒 马登伯勒
It's Mardenborough! Mardenborough!
今年的勒芒24小时耐力赛 以非凡的成绩结束
That is a phenomenal finish to this year's 24 Hours of Le Mans!
我无法相信 -我无语了
I cannot believe it. - I am speechless.
天啊
Holy shit!
你成功了
You did it!
你成功了
You did it!
天啊
Holy shit!
成功了
Yes!
听好 我随时都会负责你的维修站 菜鸟
Listen, I will run your pit any day, noob.
你不再只是个模拟赛车手了
You're not just a SIM racer anymore.
你是世界上最优秀的车手之一
You're one of the best in the world.
詹恩马登伯勒及日产车队在勒芒大赛上的成功
永远改变了赛车运动
迄今为止 詹恩已参加了200多场比赛
在每场大赛之前 詹恩仍然会听肯尼基和恩雅的音乐来放松
他还在这部电影中担任自己的特技替身
电影精选列表