I mean, they can do it.
我相信你 詹恩
I believe in you, Jann.
你之前在游戏中已驾驶过它一千次了
You've driven this a thousand times before in the game.
你在梦中也可以做到
You can do this in your sleep.
你已经做了一些了不起的事 孩子
You've done some amazing things, kid.
但勒芒
But Le Mans is...
完全是另一回事
It's a different animal.
这是全世界对体力要求最高 技术难度最大的比赛
It's the most physically demanding, technically challenging race in the entire world.
非常危险
It's dangerous.
它会考验你
It tests you.
我无法做到
I couldn't do it.
但我知道你可以做到
But I know that you can.
你知道你可以做到吗
Do you know that you can?
让我们名垂青史吧
Let's be immortal.
我们决定参加了
We in?
你准备好了 詹恩
Are you ready for it, Jann?
现在是干大事的时候了 宝贝
It's the big time, baby.
哟 -你好吗
Yo. - How's it going?
我看了巡回赛
Been watching the tour.
你表现很好 高个子
You look good, Stretch.
我不再因为输给你而感到难过了
I don't feel so bad for losing to you anymore.
兄弟 是这样的
Hey, man, look.
那个车祸 那不是你的错
That wreck? It wasn't your fault.
我们支持你
We got your back.
我很感激
I appreciate that.
谢谢你 兄弟 -好 兄弟
Thank you, man. - Yeah, bro.
各位 -你们准备好了
Hey, guys. - Are you boys ready for this?
这辆车
This car...
它更轻 更快
it's a lot lighter, a lot faster
和你之前开的GT-R相比
than the GT-Rs you've been driving.
拐弯的时候速度更快
It's quicker in the corners,
这需要更多技巧 知道吗
it requires more finesse, all right?
你必须找到感觉 否则会被锁住 会打转
You gotta get the feel or you'll lock up, you'll spin out.
随便你
Ah, whatever.
你没问题的
You're gonna be fine.
勒芒
勒芒24小时耐力赛 法国
勒芒24小时耐力赛吸引了数百万人观看
With millions tuning in, it's the 24 Hours of Le Mans,
这是世界上最伟大的赛事
the greatest race in the world.
你准备好了 我很兴奋
Are you ready? I'm excited.
很高兴见到你 先生 你好吗
Good to see you, sir. How are you?
我预备好了
Ready.
菜鸟
Noobie.
谢谢你的到来
Thank you for coming.
我
I...
之前我没有全力支持你
I didn't support you properly.
我只想保护你 知道吗
I was trying to protect you. You know?
许多父亲 父母
So many fathers, so many parents...
他们的孩子怀揣着 这些大而疯狂的梦想 你知道吗
they have these kids with these big, crazy dreams, you know?
还有那该死的PS游戏站 我就是不明白那玩意儿 詹恩
And that damn PlayStation thing, I just don't understand that shit, Jann.
我的意思是
I mean...
但是
But, hey,
你做到了
you did this.
我真为你骄傲
I'm so goddamn proud of you.
我这样做都是为了你
I did this for you.
卡迪夫城足球俱乐部
我为你骄傲
I'm proud of you.
我支持你 我的孩子
I've got your back, my boy.
我再说一遍: 这是一场24小时的比赛
Just to go over it again, it's a 24-hour race.
我们在白天下午 3:00 开始
We start at 3 in the afternoon, daytime.
我们通宵达旦地比赛到第二天
We race all night into the next day.
比赛在3:00结束
Race ends at 3.
我们从三小时 而不是通常的四小时轮班开始
We start with three-hour shifts instead of the normal four.
三 六 九
Three, six, nine.
勒芒比赛中没有车手能比赛超过14小时
No driver in Le Mans can race more than 14 hours.
我只想说一些话
I just wanna say something.
当他来找我说要创办GT学院
When he came to me and said he was gonna start this GT Academy,
我觉得你们都疯了
I thought all of you were completely nuts.
但你们让我相信你们
But you made me a believer.
让这世界看看你们的厉害吧
Let's go show the world.
这些人和詹恩来自同一家学院
These guys were in the Academy with Jann.
各位 这是奥黛丽
Hey, guys. This is Audrey. - Hey.
嗨 -嘿
Hi! - Hey.
奥黛丽 -很高兴认识你 我是莉亚
Hi. Nice to meet you. I'm Leah. - Audrey.
各位来宾 奏法国国歌♥时 请起立
Ladies and gentlemen, please rise for the French national anthem.
法军刚刚抵达
The French army has just arrived
交付用于勒芒24小时耐力赛起跑的旗帜
to deliver the flag which will be used to give the start of the Le Mans 24 Hours.
先生们 启动引擎
Gentlemen, start your engines.
走吧
Let's go.
世界上最具标志性的赛事之一 勒芒24小时耐力赛
One of the world's most iconic races, the Le Mans 24,
即将在萨尔特赛道开始
stands just moments away at the Circuit de la Sarthe.
而且 陈尼 这赛车场有很多伟大的故事
And, Chenny, so many great stories the length and breadth of this field,
但对我来说 现在最吸引我的是日产不可思议的故事
but for me the one that's taking my focus right now is the incredible story at Nissan.
这是模拟赛车手进入职业赛车的最后机会吗
Is the last chance the SIM racers get in professional motorsport?
他们承受着巨大的压力 威尔
There's an awful lot of pressure on their shoulders.
没有人在第一圈赢得比赛 知道吗
Nobody wins this thing on the first lap, okay?
你平安渡过白天 熬过夜晚
You make your day, survive the night,
活着就是为了明天的战斗
you live to fight tomorrow.
一路顺风
Good luck.
车子现在离开♥发♥车格跑暖胎圈
As the cars now leave the grid for the formation lap
就在萨尔特赛道
here at the Circuit de la Sarthe,
这场标志性比赛即将开始
we are just moments away from the start of this iconic race.
比赛开始
我们已经开始了
We're underway already and, listen,
进入第一弯时必须要聪明 轮胎还是冷的
you've gotta be smart going into turn one. The tires are still cold.
碰撞 后部碰撞
Contact! Contact in the back!
我们看到宝马和阿斯顿马丁
We've seen the BMW and the Aston Martin--
好 我们开始了
Okay, here we go.
穆桑直道
Mulsanne Straight.
穆桑直道
在这里你可以达到 每小时340公里的最高时速
You could hit a high of 340 kph here.
你必须在急转弯前留足够的时间刹车
You gotta build in enough time to brake before chicane one.
是的 好 我已经做过一千次了
Yes, yes. Okay. I've done this a thousand times.
可是不是在现实里
Well, not in reality.
注意你的速度
Watch your speed.
进入第一个急转弯 绕过外侧
Into the first chicane, around the outside,
詹恩马登伯勒的这一动作非常好
and it's a lovely move put on there by Jann Mardenborough.
小心那些GT3 你比他们快得多
Watch those GT3s. You're way faster than them.
我看到舒林了
I see Schulin.
加油 詹恩 跟着他
Come on, Jann! Stay on him!
你的右边
On your left!
法拉利太慢了 小心
Ferrari's too slow. Watch out!
他被法拉利撞了 舒林飞起来了
He gets tapped by the Ferrari! Schulin up in the air!
他没事吧
Is he okay?!
他说什么 是詹恩吗
What's he saying? Was it Jann?
舒林 快出来
Schulin! Get out, get out, get out!
舒林从车里爬出来
Schulin climbs out of the car.
他离开车子了 很高兴看到这一点
Making his way out, and that's good to see from the fire marshals.
安全车已上赛道
Safety car's out on the track.
集中精神
Stay focused.
他们把他拉出来了 他看起来没事
All right, they're pulling him out. He seems all right. He seems all right.
在那种撞击后 车子还没散开 司机能逃生 真是奇迹
After that impact, it's a miracle the car is in one piece and the driver could walk away.
到安全车后面去
Get behind that safety car.
5 詹恩
保持清醒 知道吗 集中精神
Okay, keep your head in, all right? Focus.
好 安全车走了 比赛继续 加油
All right, safety's out, race back on. Let's go, let's go!
快
Come on!
快点 你听到吗
Come on, you hear me?
伙计 詹恩
Hey, buddy? Hey. Hey, Jann?
听我说 知道吗
Hey, stay with me. Stay with me, okay? Stay with me.
安全车离开了 知道吗 我们得追上一些时间
Look, safety's left, okay? We gotta make up some time.
詹恩
Jann.
詹恩 和我说说话 朋友
Jann, talk to me, pal.
詹恩
电影精选列表