No, not at all. You know you can download for free.
不 一点也不 你知道你可以免费下载
I'm well aware that, thank you,
我很清楚 谢谢
but it's just, it's something about vinyls, you know.
但这只是 这是关于乙烯基的东西 你知道
A certain type of quality.
某种质量
People nowadays, they don't, they don't hear it.
现在的人 他们不听 他们听不见
It's almost like their deaf. Vinyl? That's like your thing?
这几乎就像他们的聋子 维尼?那是你的东西?
That's like what you're into and stuff?
那就像你所喜欢的和东西一样?
I mean, clearly, 'cause you got a whole box of it just sittin' here.
我是说 很明显 因为你有一整盒 只是坐在这里
My sister was just holding onto them.
我妹妹只是紧紧抓住他们
She's moving right now, and, uh...
她现在要搬家 了
You know, I'm movin' out.
你知道 我出去了
Really?
真?
Yeah.
是的
I'm movin' in with my boyfriend.
我和男朋友在一起
That's pretty cool.
太酷了
This chair is broken.
这把椅子坏了
I can't even move around. I ain't movin' no-damn-where.
我甚至不能走动 我哪儿也不动
I'm sorry about that. I can't get around my house.
我很抱歉 我不能绕我的房♥子走
You need to bring the van back to base, now.
你现在需要把面包车开回基地
They want the van here on the lot.
他们想要货车在地段
Do you copy that? All right, all right, I'm on my way.
你复♥制♥吗? 好吧 我在路上了
They're gonna call the police and report the van stolen
他们要叫警♥察♥ 报告那辆货车被偷了
if it's not here in the next 20 minutes.
如果在接下来的20分钟内不在这里
Okay, okay. Let me just drop 'em off and I'll be right there.
好的 好的 让我把他们放下 我就在那里
You need to hurry up and get that van here,
你需要快点把那辆货车弄到这儿来
'cause they will report the van stolen.
因为他们会报告那辆货车被偷了
Damn, man, what's goin' on?
妈的 伙计 怎么了?
Just some bullshit at work. Fuck it.
只是一些废话在工作 操它
Fuck it.
操它
It's fine. Fuck it.
没事的 操它
"Fuck it", right, Steve?
"搞砸了" 对吧 史蒂夫?
Fuck it.
操它
Fuck it, fuck it, fuck it.
操它 操它 操它
They need to go to the grocery store, you.
他们需要去杂货店 你
They have to go to dialysis, you.
他们必须去透析 你
They have to get home, it's you.
他们必须回家 是你
But if you're 30, 40 fuckin' minutes late,
但是如果你迟到了30 40分钟
I can't have that. They can't do what you can do.
我不能这样他们不能做你能做的
That's why you're doing what you're doing.
这就是为什么你正在做你正在做的事情
That's why you have that job.
这就是为什么你有那份工作
I give you chance after chance, and all you give me is your ass.
我再给你一次机会 你给我的只是你的家
How you doin'? Good, good.
你怎么做? 很好 很好
You seen Martin? Yeah, he's in the break room.
你看见马丁了吗? 是的 他在休息室
Looks like you fucked up big time this time.
看起来你这次搞砸了
I did everything I could to help you.
我尽我所能帮助你
All right. All right.
好吧 好吧
I really need this job.
我真的需要这份工作
I got way too much bullshit on my mind. I got a grandfather at home...
我脑子里太胡扯了 我家有个祖父...
Nobody gives a shit about your grandfather.
没人对你祖父说三道四
Your grandfather's not my problem. That's your problem.
你祖父不是我的问题那是你的问题
You're supposed to take care of your grandfather.
你应该照顾你的祖父
I don't think you give a fuck about nobody but yourself.
我不认为你除了你自己 对任何人都在乎
You care about yourself.
你关心你自己
That's absolutely not true. Give me my fucking key.
那绝对不是真的 把我的钥匙给我
Okay, so when you run late...
好吧 所以当你迟到的时候...
Quinton! Yes?
昆顿! 是吗?
He has to take up your slack.
他必须弥补你的松懈
Vic has a lot going on with his grandfather.
维克和他祖父有很多事情
And I got a lot going on, too. When that phone rings,
我也有很多事情要进行 当电♥话♥响时
I have to take up your slack.
我必须弥补你的松懈
How can I take up your slack when you're out fucking off?
你出去的时候我怎么能把你的松弛起来呢?
My problem is to run this company.
我的问题是经营这家公♥司♥
My problem is to make sure that you have a job.
我的问题是确保你有工作
If you can't give me what I want, how can I give you what you want?
如果你不能给我我想要的 我怎么能给你你想要的?
We are four drivers short for the disco party pickup.
我们是四个司机短的迪斯科派对皮卡
Would you like me to cancel it?
你要我取消吗?
We'll take care of it. Vic!
我们会处理的 维克!
...grilled feta cheese omelet. Then they brought me soup.
...烤羊肉奶酪乳梅 然后他们给我带了汤
Then they brought me a Philly cheese steak... It's your lucky break.
然后他们给我带了一块费城奶酪牛排... 这是你的幸运假期
...with fries and onion rings.
...薯条和洋葱圈
Then they brought me, like, some more soup.
然后他们给我带了些汤
Some chicken dumplings. Chicken noodle soup.
一些鸡肉饺子 鸡面汤
They just kept feeding me. What the fuck took you so long?
他们只是一直喂我你花了这么长时间?
They kept bringing me food.
他们一直给我带食物
Apple pie, man, with ice cream on it.
苹果派 伙计 吃冰淇淋
What do you expect's gonna happen?
你预计会发生什么?
I'm never gonna lose weight that way.
我永远不会这样减肥的
But then you leave me in my favorite restaurant.
但是你把我留在我最喜欢的餐厅
Six fucking hours. I got a girl, man. You know that?
六个小时我有个女孩你知道的?
She's absolutely beautiful.
她绝对漂亮
How the hell do you know? Touched her lips, man.
你怎么知道的? 摸摸她的嘴唇 伙计
Touched her lips. That's how I see in this world.
摸了摸她的嘴唇 这就是我对这个世界的观察
She changed my luck, man.
她改变了我的运气
Shit, the other day,
前几天
she got me to fucking dance and I can barely stand up.
她让我跳舞 我几乎站不起来
You know, I've been going through so much shit, man,
你知道 我经历了这么多狗屎 伙计
since my dad died.
自从我爸爸死后
What is this? What're you doin'? It's ours, man.
这是什么?你在干什么? 是我们的
What do you mean, ours? What's ours?
你什么意思 我们的?我们的是什么?
Try open. Open what?
尝试打开 打开什么?
What is this? It's ours.
这是什么? 是我们的
Where'd you get this?
你从哪儿弄到的?
It's ours.
是我们的
I want to know where you got it.
我想知道你从哪儿弄到的
My aunt, my money. Open the cabbage.
我的姑姑 我的钱打开卷心菜
What do you mean? Try to open the cabbage, man.
你什么意思? 试着打开卷心菜
This? Open. Try it.
这个? 打开 试试看
Try it. Try it!
试试看试试看!
More, try it.
更多 试试看
Get up. Get up. Get up.
起床 起床 起床
No, no. No what?
不 不 不?
What are you doing? Under the bed.
你在干什么? 在床底下
Up, lift it, lift it! Come on!
起来 抬起它 抬起它!加油!
What the fuck are you looking for?
你在找什么?
No, other side. Come on.
不 另一边加油
What the fuck are you doing?
你到底在干什么?
Fucking hurry up!
妈的快点!
Oppa, we got it, man.
奥帕 我们拿到了
Come on. Get dressed. I've got to go to work.
加油 穿好衣服我得去上班了
Oh, sorry, sorry.
哦 对不起 对不起
It's my money. My aunt, my money.
是我的钱我的姑姑 我的钱
It's my money. My aunt, my money.
是我的钱我的姑姑 我的钱
I only relative, you know?
我只是亲戚 你知道吗?
I don't get it, who get it?
我不明白 谁得到它?
Come on. Let's go. Who get it?
来吧我们走吧 谁拿到的?
I'm running late for work already. Managers.
我已经上班迟到了 经理
Let's go. I give you share, man.
我们走 我给你分享
Share of what? We split.
分享什么? 我们分手了
No.
不
Hello, my darling.
你好 亲爱的
What do you need from the kitchen?
你需要从厨房♥做什么?
What? Come on, Grandpa. What?
什么?来吧 爷爷什么?
Grandpa, come on... Good, good.
爷爷 来吧... 很好 很好
Alright, let's go. Last one.
好吧 我们走最后一个
Through the... Go. Chicken, really?
通过...去 鸡 真的吗?
Yeah, give me... Give me the chicken.
是的 给我...把鸡肉给我
Mwah.
姆瓦
So, no luck in love. Let's get out of here.
所以 没有运气在爱 我们离开这里
Come on. Okay.
来吧 好吧
Y'all not supposed to be in here.
你们都不应该在这里
电影精选列表