Well, at least Grandpa still had it.
至少爷爷还有
You better not blow that in my face.
你最好不要打我的脸
Help me, please. We apologize for the inconvenience.
请帮帮我 对于给您带来的不便 我们深表歉意
What, man? We apologize for the inconvenience.
什么 伙计? 对于给您带来的不便 我们深表歉意
I am too, man. Cool.
我也是酷
Good luck, guys! All right, thanks, guys.
祝你好运 伙计们! 好的 谢谢 伙计们
Nice job!
干得好!
Ooh, fucking Siberia.
哦 该死的西伯利亚
Fuckin' Wisconsin.
该死的威斯康星州
Ooh. This is cold.
哦 这很冷
Oh, gosh.
哦 天哪
Help me, please. Give me cigarette.
请帮帮我给我香烟
Cigarette? I can't... I got it.
香烟?我不能... 我知道了
Ooh.
哦
Fucking Siberia.
该死的西伯利亚
Why Wisconsin? America very big.
为什么选择威斯康星州?美国很大
Oh, boy.
天啊
Now we're getting evicted. What is it?
现在我们被赶出来了 怎么了?
Hello? How are you?
你好?你好吗?
How can I help you?
我能帮你什么?
Uh, Dima. 702.
迪玛702.
Lilya died.
莉莉娅死了
Buried, you know. Um...
埋 你知道的嗯...
We want to sit at table.
我们想坐在桌旁
Drink, eat, uh,
喝酒 吃饭
talk about Lilya after funeral, you know.
葬礼后谈论莉莉娅 你知道的
In her apartment, her place.
在她的公♥寓♥里 她的地方
How can I help you?
我能帮你什么?
We have key, and he's going past place,
我们有钥匙 他要经过
but lock on door, you know. Yeah, my grandpa burnt...
但是锁上门 你知道的 是的 我爷爷被烧了...
...the chicken today. This is no fire. Just chicken.
今天的鸡 这不是火只是鸡肉
Chicken, smoke. This is not fire.
鸡 烟这不是火
How can I help you? Can you open the door, please?
我能帮你什么? 你能开门吗?
No, I cannot open the door. How can I help you?
不 我不能开门 我能帮你什么?
Ah, whoa, whoa, whoa. Lilya, my aunt, died.
啊 哇 哇 哇莉莉娅 我的姑姑 死了
I'm nephew. You can open the door, please?
我是侄子你能开门吗?
In your apartment? No, I cannot.
在你的公♥寓♥里? 不 我不能
You'll have to call the manager's office.
你必须打电♥话♥给经理的办公室
What? Whoa, whoa, whoa. I-I come from Russia.
什么?哦 哦 哦我来自俄♥罗♥斯♥
This is real far. To be with my aunt.
这真远 和我姑姑在一起
She died.
她死了
My only relative.
我唯一的亲戚
I orphan.
我是孤儿
I'm sorry about your aunt, but I cannot help you.
很抱歉你姑姑 但我帮不了你
You'll have to call the manager's office on Monday.
星期一你必须给经理办公室打电♥话♥
Okay, I understand.
好吧 我明白
Rules. Rules are rules, I understand.
规则 规则就是规则 我明白
I understand.
我理解
You have nice tat.
你吃得不错
Thanks. I have too.
谢谢 我也有
Nice.
好
Like it? That's my girlfriend.
喜欢吗?那是我女朋友
She break my heart. My first love.
她伤我的心了我的初恋
She cheated me, my friend.
她欺骗了我 我的朋友
Yeah. Best.
是的 最好
What I do now?
我现在做什么?
Tattoo have. Girlfriend, no.
纹身有 女朋友 不
I have different tat.
我有不同的
Another girlfriend? Worse. Same girlfriend.
另一个女朋友? 更糟同一个女朋友
Cool. Thank God.
酷 谢天谢地
I cannot open the door.
我不能开门
You will have to wait until Monday when the manager's office open.
你必须等到星期一经理的办公室开门
Yes, rules are rules.
是的 规则就是规则
My best friend, here, walking, night,
我最好的朋友 在这里 散步 夜晚
his wife, and hooligan attack.
他的妻子 和流氓攻击
He defended his wife.
他为他的妻子辩护
And knife, like this.
和刀 像这样
And here, boom, right here.
在这里 繁荣 就在这里
Yeah. And here, you know.
是的 在这里 你知道
That's what you guys do in y'all country? Definitely don't want to go there.
你们在你们国家都这么做?绝对不想去那里
I show you mine, you show me yours?
我告诉你我的 你给我看你的?
I don't think so.
我不这么认为
Come on, show me yours.
来吧 给我看你的
I don't think so. Why not?
我不这么认为 为什么不呢?
Get off my desk. Oh, sorry, sorry, sorry.
滚下我的桌子 哦 对不起 对不起 对不起
I have one beautiful tat on my leg.
我腿上有一个漂亮的圆
No. Uh, hey, hey. Come on, Dima...
没有呃 嘿 嘿 来吧 迪玛
Relax, man. Keep your pants on.
雷克斯 伙计 保持你的裤子
And get out of here.
离开这里
Show me your tat, please.
请给我看看你的塔
Mom, I'll take the couch out before the recital.
妈妈 我会在独奏会之前把沙发拿出来
I'm getting a second line. They need me at the office?
我得到第二行 他们需要我在办公室?
What, they want me to come in now?
什么 他们要我现在进来?
Who is "A"? Aaron.
谁是"A"? 阿龙
Who is this Aaron? My boyfriend.
这个亚伦是谁? 我男朋友
You have boyfriend? You together, you happy?
你有男朋友吗?你们在一起 你开心吗?
You... Cool life, yeah?
你 很酷的生活 是吗?
No. What happened?
不 发生什么事了?
He was a creep.
他是个怪人
I know you. You and me, we're the same.
我认识你 你和我 我们是一样的
I think I feel you.
我想我感觉到了你
You're like me, you know? I really feel you.
你跟我一样 你知道吗?我真的感觉到你了
I know you. Mmhmm.
我认识你 嗯 嗯
Thank you.
谢谢
I know you.
我认识你
The first day I laid my eyes on her, I knew I loved her. I knew it.
第一天 我把目光投向了她 我知道我爱她 我就知道
And she felt the same way.
她也也有同感
I fell in love at first sight.
我一见钟情
I've been trying to get in touch with her,
我一直想和她联♥系♥
I've been trying my best
我一直在尽我最大的努力
to try to just, just hear her voice
试图只是 只是听到她的声音
to talk to her...
和她谈谈...
I still love her.
我仍然爱她
I loved her, man.
我爱她
Love is blind sometimes, okay.
爱有时是盲目的 好吧
So what made her so special?
是什么让她如此特别?
It's the way she treated me,
这是她对待我的方式
and it's the way she loved me,
她爱我的方式
and it's the way she took... the way she cared for me.
她采取的方式...她照顾我的方式
And I haven't met a woman since, until now.
到现在为止 我还没有见过一个女人
Yeah, you still want this cigarette?
你还想要这支烟吗?
Yeah. Thank you.
是的 谢谢
You got it, man.
你拿到了
Your life'll never be The same
你的生活永远不会一样
So you "sing" sing, but you don't "sing" sing?
所以你"唱"唱 但你不"唱"唱?
No. I'm... You know...
不 我...你知道的
I'm not really, you know.
我真的不是 你知道的
I don't really "sing" sing. Oh, oh, oh, okay.
我真的不"唱歌♥" 哦 哦 好吧
Kinda like how, you know, I don't really "walk" walk.
有点像如何 你知道 我真的不"走"走
You know?
你知道的?
Just like I don't "drive" drive.
就像我不"开车"一样
Right, exactly.
没错 没错
Kinda like how you're, like, not on time.
有点像你的样子 好像不是准时的
Yeah, yeah, yeah. Exactly.
是的 是的 是的 确切地说
Yeah, Ma.
是的 妈妈
I told you I'm on the way. All right, I'll see you later.
我说过我在路上了好的 我一会儿见
Ma, I can't talk. Can't talk. I gotta go. I gotta go.
妈妈 我不会说话不会说话我得走了 我得走了
Hey, you remember what you were sayin' to that guy?
嘿 你记得你对那家伙说什么吗?
Somethin' about, like, the records?
比如 关于这些记录?
Were you makin' that up?
你是那个吗?
电影精选列表