You don't have a job. I'm not doing nothing!
你没有工作 我什么都没做!
I've been working all night, man! You don't have a job.
我整晚都在工作 伙计! 你没有工作
Ask Lonnie! Ask Lonnie!
问问朗尼!问问朗尼!
Lonnie isn't doing anything. What you mean?
朗尼什么都没做 你什么意思?
You don't do nothing all day! Come help Mom!
你一整天都什么都不做!来帮妈妈!
What a fucking distraction, man.
真是令人分心 伙计
I got it, Ma. I got it.
我拿到了 妈妈知道了
I'm sorry for my language. I'm sorry.
我为我的语言感到抱歉 对不起
Driver, go ahead and get it. Ma, no. Ma, move.
司机 去拿它 妈 不妈 走
Come on. Come on. What... What the hell is this?
来吧加油 什么...这是什么鬼问题?
I don't want that mattress in my house. Ma!
我不想把床垫放在我家里 妈!
Oh, no! It has plastic on it.
哦 不! 它有塑料
No, I don't care.
不 我不在乎
I don't want that dirty, filthy mattress in my house.
我不想把那脏兮兮的床垫放在我家里
I'm sleepin' on that mattress. It's filthy.
我睡在床垫上 太脏了
Ma, help him. That man was bumpin' and grindin'...
妈 帮帮他 那个人是颠簸和磨...
...with that naked woman. That's exactly why I'm keepin' it, Ma.
和那个裸体的女人在一起 这就是我留着它的原因 妈妈
I don't have time for y'all. Y'all gettin' on my last nerve.
我没时间了你们都在我的最后一根神经上
Wait. Wait. Hey, hey, hey. What about you on mine?
等等等 嘿 嘿 嘿你在我的身上呢?
I got to go, man. I'm sorry.
我得走了 伙计对不起
Lonnie, get up. You not doin' nothin'. No!
朗尼 起来你不做"不"的 不!
You don't do nothin' no other time! Come on, come on.
你别再浪费时间了! 来吧 来吧
Ma, can you help me?
妈妈 你能帮我吗?
When Israel was In Egypt land
当以色列在埃及的土地上
Let my people go
让我的人走
Oppressed so hard They could not stand
被压♥迫♥如此艰难 他们无法忍♥受
Let my people go
让我的人走
Go down, Moses
下去 摩西
Way down in Egypt land
在埃及土地上的路
Tell all pharaohs to
告诉所有法老
Let my people go
让我的人走
We're gonna rock Around a clock tonight
今晚我们要在一个钟左右摇摆
Wanna rock, rock, rock Till the bowl a night
想摇滚 摇滚 摇滚直到碗一夜
Wanna rock, gone around Gonna run the clock tonight
想摇滚 四处奔走 今晚要运行时钟
Gonna rock by two Three and four
要摇滚两个三和四
But try for da We'll yell for more
但尝试达 我们会喊更多
We're gonna rock Around a clock tonight
今晚我们要在一个钟左右摇摆
Wanna rock, rock Rock till...
想摇滚 摇滚直到...
Let me give you a little push. No, no. No, no, no.
让我给你一点推 不 不不 不 不
What do you mean, "no"? You're gonna make it worse.
你说"不"是什么意思? 你会更糟的
It's already bad enough that it's not working.
已经太糟糕了 它不工作
I just gotta like reset the joystick and I should be fine.
我只是要重新设置操纵杆 我应该没事
Okay, fine. Sure.
好吧 很好确定
Fuck. I need you guys to get off for a minute.
他妈的 我需要你们下车一会儿
I gotta get 'em off for one second.
我得让他们离开一秒钟
What are you doing? What's going on?
你在做什么?这是怎么回事?
Uh, I just gotta drop 'em off real quick on the way to The Eisenhower.
呃 我只是想在去艾森豪威尔号♥的路上快点把他们扔下去
Drop them off? Yeah.
把他们扔下去? 是的
You're dropping them off first?
你先把他们送走?
It's only gonna take five, ten minutes tops. I promise.
只需要五、十分钟我保证
Really, it's only gonna take a minute.
真的 只需要一分钟
Damn it. Ah.
该死 啊
What? The sword. The sword! The... The...
什么? 剑剑!......
What are you talking about? What sword?
你在谈论什么?什么剑?
The gift. It's a gift I have to take.
礼物这是我必须带的礼物
I need you to go inside, tell my mom that I need the gift, the sword.
我需要你进去 告诉我妈妈我需要礼物 剑
Are you serious? Yes.
你是认真的吗? 是的
All you need to say is "the sword",
你只需要说"剑"
she'll know exactly what you're talking about.
她会知道你在说什么
Oh, Vic, thanks!
哦 维克 谢谢!
The sword.
剑
Okay. There it is.
好 就是这里
All right, thank you.
好的 谢谢
Okay. We good? Yes, thank you.
好吧我们好吗? 是的 谢谢
All right, great.
好的 很好
I got to get them off the bus, and then get you off the bus,
我得把他们从车上弄下来 然后把你从车上弄下来
and then get 'em back on, it's gonna kill too much time.
然后让他们回来 它会杀死太多的时间
I have people waiting.
我有人等着
But are they supposed to be on this van?
但是他们应该在这辆货车上吗?
Nobody. Just gonna drop 'em off real quick,
没 只是要尽快把他们扔下去
and we're gonna head over to The Eisenhower.
我们要去艾森豪威尔
But are they supposed to be on this van?
但是他们应该在这辆货车上吗?
Hi, I'm calling to report a situation.
嗨 我打电♥话♥来报告情况
He's got a whole bunch of people on this van right now.
他现在车上有一大堆人
It's fuckin' insane.
太疯狂了
And then he had the nerve to say that he droppin' them off first.
然后 他鼓起勇气说 他先把他们扔下去
I'm not bullshitting you. She made me drag her mattress
我不是在胡扯你她让我拖她的床垫
in and out of the house to get her out.
进出房♥子把她弄出来
Ten minutes tops. Get your shit together
十分钟上衣 把你的狗屎放在一起
Why the fuck did you do that?
你为什么那么做?
Hey! Hey, what the fuck? What'd you do that for?
嘿!嘿 这干什么?你这么做是为了什么?
What, are you deaf?
什么 你聋了吗?
I'm asking you, why the fuck did you do that?
我在问你 你为什么这么做?
You know I might lose my job for this.
你知道我可能会因此而失去工作
Where the hell you goin'? It's barricaded.
你到底去哪儿了? 被堵住了
Your whole damn neighborhood is barricaded.
你整个该死的街区都被封锁了
My damn neighborhood? Yeah, your damn neighborhood.
我该死的邻居? 是的 你这个该死的邻居
What's that supposed to mean? Your damn neighborhood!
那是什么意思? 你这个该死的邻居!
Why do you think I was late?
你认为我为什么迟到?
Fuckin' sorry-ass, white-ass excuse.
妈的 对不起 白屁.借口
Oh, yeah, the race card.
哦 是的 种族卡
The fuckin' race card. I was waitin' for that one.
该死的种族牌我在等那个
I ain't got no fuckin' race card.
我没有赛马牌
You just need to get me to work.
你只需要让我去工作
Do you have any idea how many people depend on me?
你知道有多少人依赖我吗?
You know how many people depend on me?
你知道有多少人依赖我吗?
I depend on you. I depend on you.
我依赖你我依赖你
So just make a left.
所以 只要左转
Whoa! Why?
哇! 为什么?
Fuck!
!
See what you made me do? Me?
看看你让我做什么了? 我?
Yeah? You're gonna get me fired now.
是的?你现在要解雇我了
Who the fuck is gonna drive you? That's not my problem.
谁会开车送你? 这不是我的问题
I can find somebody else to drive me.
我能找到别人来开车送我
Fucking damn mattress all day and that's the thanks? You're crazy!
整天该死的床垫 这就是感谢? 你疯了!
What the fuck? You just hit my fuckin' car.
搞什么?你刚撞到我的车
I know, I know. My company's got... My company has insurance.
我知道 我知道 我的公♥司♥...我公♥司♥有保险
They'll take care of it. Fuck that. You got to pay me $500.
他们会处理的 搞砸了你得付我500美元
I got to call it in. I got to call it in. Put the mic down.
我得打电♥话♥来我得把它叫来. 把麦克风放下
Put the phone down.
把电♥话♥放下
Put the phone down. Hey, how's it going, man?
把电♥话♥放下 嘿 怎么样?伙计?
I'm not talking to you. I'm talking to him.
我不是在跟你说话我在和他说话
Oh! Relax, man! I'm talkin' to him.
哦!放松点 伙计! 我在和他说话
No big deal! Dima, sit down!
没什么大不了的! 迪玛 坐下!
I have a little bit of cash. Don't give him wallet!
我有一点现金 别给他钱包!
Sit the fuck down. This all you got?
坐下 你全部拿到的?
Yeah, I don't have that much money. How much on there?
是的 我没有那么多钱 那边多少钱?
They're all maxed out.
它们都用完了
What the fuck, you buyin' drugs or something?
你买♥♥毒品还是别的什么?
Naw, no drugs. Music.
没有毒品音乐
Music? Yeah, vinyls.
音乐? 是的 乙烯基
Like records? Yeah.
像记录一样? 是的
Man, my old man got plenty of this shit.
伙计 我的老头有很多这种狗屎
I could... I could... I could connect you to this.
我可以 我可以 我可以把你和这个联♥系♥起来
Let's go. Where?
我们走 哪里?
We're going to the time machine. Let's go.
我们要去时间机器 我们走吧
Oh, relax, man. It's not big deal.
哦 放松 伙计没什么大不了的
Here's chicken. Have a bite. I don't want no damn chicken.
这是鸡肉吃点东西吧 我不想要该死的鸡
You don't fuckin' understand. Relax, I'll take care of this. It's between me and him.
你不明白放松 我会处理的 是我和他之间的
It's between me and... Let's go. Listen, listen. Listen, listen.
是我和...我们走吧 听着 听着听着 听着 听着
电影精选列表