I don't know about that.
我不知道
How you doing today? I'm doing good.
你今天怎么样? 我做的很好
How you doing?
你好吗?
Can't complain.
不能抱怨
So, uh, you're a big Elvis fan?
你是个猫王的超级粉丝?
Yeah. And Michael Jackson. Yeah...
是的 和迈克尔·杰克逊是的
It's gonna be out front with you, Michelle, Okay? Okay.
会和你一起走的 米歇尔 好吗?好
Put your seat belt on.
系好安全带
I hate Elvis.
我讨厌猫王
I went to Graceland.
我去了格雷斯兰
You know what I hate more than Elvis though?
你知道我比猫王更讨厌什么吗?
Hmm? Impersonators.
嗯? 模拟器
Why do they spend their whole life trying to be Elvis
为什么他们一辈子都试图成为猫王
when... they can't? I don't know.
当...他们不能吗? 我不知道
Yeah, I really just,
是的 我真的只是
I just don't like his music and all.
我只是不喜欢他的音乐和所有的音乐
Then you got these people who dress like him,
然后你让这些人穿得像他一样
try to sound like him.
试着听起来像他
They devote their whole life to being Elvis.
他们把一生都献给了猫王
I just listen to his music.
我只是听他的音乐
I just don't like the guy.
我只是不喜欢他
To listen to Elvis, he just doesn't do it for me.
听猫王的话 他只是不为我做
In high school, there was this guy that looked like Cliff Clavin.
在高中时 有个看起来像克里夫·克拉文的家伙
And I let him know every day that he looked like Cliff Clavin,
我每天都让他知道他看起来像克里夫·克拉文
and he called me an asshole.
他叫我混♥蛋♥
His dad looks like Cliff Clavin too.
他爸爸也像克里夫·克拉文
Yeah, my fishes and I go way back.
是的 我的鱼和我回去了
I came here one time, and I was in a fit of rage,
我来到这里一次 我是在一个适合的愤怒
and I had... I just had to eat it.
而我...我不得不吃它
You're comin' to pick me up, aren't you? No.
你要来接我 是吗? 没有
How am I gonna get home? I don't have any rides left.
我该怎么回家?我已没有交通工具了
Dude, I don't know. I'm gonna be at work all day.
伙计 我不知道我要整天工作
You gotta pick me up, all right? I have no way to get home.
你得来接我 好吗?我没有办法回家
Just give me a call later today and we'll see what happens.
今天晚些时候给我打电♥话♥ 我们看看会发生什么
Make sure you come get me, man. One o'clock...
一定要来抓住我 一点钟...
Give me a call later and we'll work something out.
稍后给我打电♥话♥ 我们会解决一些问题
Gonna rock around The clock tonight Be there in 10 minutes.
今晚24小时去摇滚 10分钟后到
Vic, are we gonna be late?
维克 我们要迟到了吗?
Yeah, I'm... I'm on my way.
是的 我是 我在路上了
Just give me another ten minutes and I'll be there shortly.
再给我十分钟 我马上就到
Are we gonna be late for the talent show?
我们选秀会迟到吗?
Vic, I can't miss the talent show.
维克 我不能错过选秀节目
I can't miss it.
我不能错过它
You guys are still here?
你们还在这里?
I called it in.
我打电♥话♥来
I don't know. They should be here any minute.
我不知道 他们应该随时到
What floor?
什么楼层?
Seven-oh-two.
七二
Lilya.
莉莉娅
You going to the funeral? Funeral? What funeral?
你要去参加葬礼吗? 葬礼?什么葬礼?
Lilya's funeral.
莉莉娅的葬礼
My aunt, 702? Lilya?
我姑妈 702?莉莉娅?
Lilya? Man, what funeral?
莉莉娅?伙计 什么葬礼?
Yeah, she died like a couple days ago.
是的 她几天前就死了
But how? We talked like three days ago.
但如何发展呢?我们三天前就谈过了
On the phone. I'm sorry.
在电♥话♥里 对不起
What happened, man? I don't know. I'm sorry.
发生什么事了?? 我不知道对不起
Floor six.
六楼
But Lilya's my aunt.
但是莉莉娅是我的姑姑
You know you're not supposed to be cooking by yourself, right?
你知道你不应该自己做饭 对吧?
Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa. I got him.
Whoa whoa whoa whoa. 我抓到他了
How many times did I tell you? You cannot cook without me home.
我跟你说了多少次?没有我 你就不能做饭
Look what you did!
看看你做了什么!
They're gonna get you evicted over this. Where are we gonna live?
他们会把你逐出去的我们住在哪里?
Put your pants on, Grandpa.
穿上你的裤子 爷爷
Grandpa, come on, get dressed, we got to go.
爷爷 来吧 穿好衣服 我们得走了
One, two, three.
一二三
What is this? Baseball bat?
这是怎麽?棒球棒?
I thought it must be big. You know?
我想它一定很大 你知道的?
That's his meat tenderizer slash nut cracker.
那是他的肉压剂 是碎坚果饼干
Never in my life, understood this fucking game.
在我的生活中 从来没有理解过这个该死的游戏
Pitcher. Huh?
皮彻 嗯?
Whoo! Throw it.
喔!扔它
Whoo!
喔!
So cool.
太酷了
Let's go.
我们走吧
I got to go to work, okay?
我得去上班了 好吗?
I can't, I'm already late for work. I got clients.
我不能 我已经上班迟到了 我有客户
Like I said, I got clients waiting, I'm already late for work.
就像我说的 我有客户在等 我已经迟到了
Yeah, I know. I'm on my way. Ten minutes, tops. I'll be right there.
是的 我明白 我在路上了十分钟 上衣我马上就来
You're 30 minutes late. How much longer?
你迟到了30分钟多久?
I'm on my way. I'll be there in ten minutes.
我在路上了我十分钟后到
What happened here, man?
这里发生什么事了 伙计?
How people can live here?
人们怎么能住在这里?
Oh, that sucks.
哦 那太糟糕了
Hey, hold it right there.
嘿 拿着它
What the hell are you doing?
你在干什么?
What's going on?
这是怎么回事?
The road is blocked. There's a protest.
道路被堵住了 有抗♥议♥
You can't go this way. You're gonna have to go all the way around.
你不能走这条路 你必须一直走
There's a protest for a shooting.
有人抗♥议♥枪击事件
Thank you!
谢谢!
Fuck.
他妈的
Oh, man. Fuck!
哦 伙计 妈的!
Where the fuck are you?
你到底在哪里?
What you trying to do to me?
你想对我做什么?
I'm on my way. I'm... I'm driving.
我在路上了我...我在开车
I'll be there soon. Ten minutes, five minutes?
我马上就到 十分钟 五分钟?
I'm not sure, but soon!
我不确定 但很快!
Roads like in Russia!
像俄♥罗♥斯♥一样的道路!
Oh, no, I can't fuckin' pull over right now.
哦 不 我现在不能搞翻过来
The roads are blocked off. Please, come on, I don't need you on my ass.
道路被封锁了 拜托 来吧 我不需要你在我的身上
Just give me ten minutes. Ten minutes tops.
给我十分钟十分钟顶
Dammit. I'm sick and tired of calling you. Where are you?
该死 我厌倦了给你打电♥话♥ 你在哪里?
The roads are blocked off.
道路被封锁了
What do you want me to do? I'm doing my best here.
你要我怎么做?我在这里尽力了
I can't cover your back all the time.
我不能一直遮住你的背
I know!
我知道!
Ms. Holmes?
福尔摩斯女士?
Tracy Holmes?
特蕾西·福尔摩斯?
I'll get her mom. Okay.
我会找到她妈妈的好
Get it in. I'm tryin' to get it in. My leg.
把它弄进去我试着把它弄进去我的腿
Tracy Holmes?
特蕾西·福尔摩斯?
Yes? Your ride's outside.
是吗? 你的车在外面
You're an hour late. The roads are blocked off.
你迟到了一个小时 道路被封锁了
People are protesting.
人们正在抗♥议♥
Are you ready to go? I got people in the van.
你准备好了吗?我在货车里有人
Of course I'm ready to go, but look what this...
我当然准备好了 但是看看这...
Mom, let me go. Come on, now.
妈妈 让我走来吧 现在
Clayton! Driver! Boys? Push!
克莱顿!司机! 男孩?推!
Clayton! Just push, okay?
克莱顿! 推 好吗?
Come on!
加油!
Driver, I'm an hour late.
司机 我迟到了一个小时
Damn it! Damn it! Stop yelling!
的!该死! 别大喊大叫!
Sis, don't start with me today. Clayton!
Sis 今天不要从我做起 克莱顿!
Not right now. Clayton!
现在不是克莱顿!
You ready to go? Yes, of course I'm ready to go. Does it look like I can go?
你准备好了吗? 是的 我当然准备好了看起来我可以去吗?
Clayton, get your ass down here and help with this mattress!
克莱顿 把你的大把弄到这儿来 帮忙弄好这个床垫!
What? Get down here and help Mom with this.
什么? 到这儿来帮妈妈
I've been workin' all night. Tell Lonnie to do it!
我整晚都在工作告诉朗尼去做!
电影精选列表