I just have... Trace!
我只是... 跟踪!
I need Tracy for a minute. Your ride is here!
我需要特蕾西一分钟 你的车来了!
Okay. I kind of have a surprise for her.
好吧 我有点给她一个惊喜
Your ride! How about you come join us?
你的车! 你来加入我们怎么样?
What? I can't, I'm with my grandfather right now.
什么?我不能 我现在和祖父在一起
Wait. Come here. I only want to stop by for a moment.
等等过来这里 我只想停下来一会儿
Bring your grandpa in. Just put the mattress here.
把你的爷爷带进来 把床垫放在这儿
I'd like to meet him.
我想见见他
Thank you, guys, for having us.
谢谢 伙计们 有我们
It is enough. That's enough?
够了 够了?
Enough, yeah. All right.
够了 是的 好吧
Sorry about earlier, man, I didn't mean to leave you hangin' like that.
对不起 刚才 伙计 我不是故意让你这样呆着的
Man, it's all, it's all right.
伙计 一切都好
It's just the thing. For a first start, it's good.
只是. 第一次开始 这很好
What's going on with the protest?
抗♥议♥是怎么回事?
Yeah, yeah, yeah.
是的 是的 是的
Oh, hey, there's the girl!
哦 嘿 是那个女孩!
Hey, Mama. Hey.
嘿 妈妈 嘿
They're destroying the city. Hi, honey.
他们正在摧毁这座城市 嗨 亲爱的
Why don't you come on in?
你为什么不进来?
Hey. Hey.
嘿 嘿
Actually, I have a little present for you,
事实上 我有一件小礼物给你
I guess, for my fuck up today.
我猜 我今天搞砸了
I borrowed it from a friend, temporarily.
我暂时从一个朋友那里借来的
At least until you get yours fixed.
至少直到你修好你的
So at least we can go to the disco tonight.
所以今晚我们至少可以去迪斯科舞厅
Okay. Well, I mean, I guess that works. Cool?
好吧嗯 我是说 我想那行得通 酷?
Yeah. Cool. All right.
是的 酷好吧
Um, okay. Here, let me help you get to the chair.
嗯 好吧 在这里 让我来帮你坐到椅子上
All right. Okay.
好吧 好
Y'all gonna force... Now you're gonna force me to eat?
你们都要强迫...现在你要强迫我吃饭?
You don't want to partake... You don't want to participate in my life,
你不想参加...你不想参与我的生活
but you want to force me to eat.
但你想强迫我吃饭
This plate is clean?
这个盘子是干净的吗?
What's up, man? Get out here.
怎么了 伙计?出去
Where you goin'?
你去哪儿了?
Um... Buckley.
嗯...巴克利
Uh... no, you're not.
呃...不 你不是
Where you goin'?
你去哪儿了?
Now you want to sound interested in my life?
现在你想对我的生活感兴趣吗?
I'm just sayin', there's a lot of shit goin' on in the neighborhood.
我只是说 附近有很多狗屎
Why y'all goin' out at this time of night?
你们为什么在夜晚的这个时候出去?
I'm going to the studio, I told you that! Monday through Friday, I go to the studio!
我要去演播室 我告诉你的!星期一到星期五 我去工作室!
Since when is the studio a job?
工作室什么时候开始是工作?
That is my job. That is my career.
那是我的工作那是我的事业
That is my focus. Lay off my nephew.
那是我的重点 解雇我的侄子
How is it your career, if you ain't makin' no money?
如果你没有钱 你的事业怎么样?
I am not makin' no money, I'm puttin' money.
我不是马金没有钱 我是放钱的
I'm investing. Be a star.
我在投资 成为明星
That ain't no job. What do you mean, it's not no job?
这不是没有工作 你什么意思 这不是没有工作?
It's not a job. Tracy, believe in him.
这不是工作 崔西 相信他
It's your career, but he's not making any money off of it.
这是你的事业 但他没有从中赚任何钱
So how is it a career? That's not work.
那他的职业生涯怎么样? 那不工作
It's like this... I don't have support from y'all.
就像这样...我没有你们都支持
Right? Nope. I support you, Nephew.
对吧?不 我支持你 尼腓
Oh, you don't have support? No, no, no, no, no, no.
哦 你没有支持吗?No no no no no no.
You don't have support, but yet I pay all the bills in here,
你没有支持 但我付这里所有的账单
and you live under this roof.
你住在这个屋檐下
So you have all the support, son.
所以你有所有的支持 儿子
So you have the right to tell me that...
所以你有权告诉我...
Absolutely. Absolutely. I... What you mean?
当然绝对 我...你什么意思?
As long as you live under this roof and I'm paying these bills, absolutely.
只要你住在这个屋檐下 我付这些账单 绝对
Straight like that? Yes.
那样直? 是的
I thought you would be the one who would feel me though.
我以为你会感觉到我
It's too late for y'all to be goin' out.
太迟了 你们都出去了
KP, where y'all goin'? Where y'all goin' tonight?
KP 你们都去哪儿了?你今晚去哪儿了?
And you better keep it 100 with me, you know better.
你最好保持100与我 你知道更好
You know when he with me,
你知道当他和我在一起的时候
you ain't got to worry about nothing negative.
你不必担心任何消极的事情
We out here sellin' our CDs and just doing some positive.
我们在这里出♥售♥我们的CD 只是做了一些积极的事情
We came up with somethin' good. Y'all tryin' to do something good?
我们想出了一些好东西 你们都想做点好事?
Makin' money the fast way.
马金的钱快了
The fast way? Of course y'all makin' money the fast way.
快路?当然 你所有马金的钱快路
Put me on front like that, in front of the family.
把我放在前面 在家人面前
Y'all better show me somethin' or else Clay ain't goin' nowhere.
你们都最好给我看点东西 否则克莱就无处可去
We could show you right now. Okay, well, then do it.
我们可以马上给你看 好吧 那就做吧
Superstars. Okay. They want to test me.
超级明星 好吧他们想考验我
One, two, three, uh, nigga
一 二 三 呃 黑鬼
Playa, you know who I be Who I be
普拉亚 你知道我是谁 我是谁
Fast money, get it In the streets In the streets
快钱 在大街上买♥♥ 在街上
In the studio Studio with P P
在工作室工作室与P P
But when I pull up Notice me
但当我拉起时 请注意我
Notice me Oh!
注意我 哦!
Yeah, there you... There you go!
是的 你...给你!
See, I told you what kind of music you was gonna me makin'.
看 我告诉了你 你打算给我什么样的音乐 马金
Ma, I'm 18. I'm not 17 no more.
妈妈 我18岁我不再是17岁了
Y'all can go, 'cause y'all makin' too much noise.
你们都可以走了 因为你们都太吵了
A'ight, we out of here. Peace.
我们离开这里和平
Bye. Nice meetin' you.
再见 很高兴见到你
So mine says, "He who hurries cannot walk with dignity."
所以我说 "那些匆匆忙忙的人不能有尊严地行走
That's a good one. Mmhmm.
那很好 嗯 嗯
So mine says,
所以我说
"The one good thing about repeating your mistakes
"重复你的错误的一件好事
is that you know when to cringe."
是 你知道什么时候畏缩
I think that makes sense, right?
我觉得这有道理 对吧?
It does. Somebody ought to know.
确实如此 有人应该知道
"Wisdom comes from experience."
"智慧来自经验
Hey, hey, hey!
嘿 嘿 嘿!
Really. It sure does.
真的 当然有
I asked you to keep on sittin' down
我请你继续坐下
'cause I want, I want to tell you a story, okay?
因为我想 我想给你讲个故事 好吗?
My kids, they don't know how I am.
我的孩子 他们不知道我怎么样
They don't understand
他们不明白
why I'm like I am in life.
为什么我像在生活中一样
They don't.
他们没有
And, you know,
而且 你知道
they knew of their father,
他们知道他们的父亲
but not long enough,
但时间不够长
and the thing is, is with their dad,
问题是 和他们的爸爸在一起
he... he...
他 他
He-he... He was, um...
他...他...
He was a gambler.
他是个赌徒
And then after I found out that he was a gambler...
后来我发现他是个赌徒...
They don't know.
他们不知道
And I don't know. Oh, can I tell him?
我不知道我能告诉他吗?
Should I tell him?
我应该告诉他吗?
I was embarrassed.
我很尴尬
I was so embarrassed.
我太尴尬了
I didn't think they would love me no more.
我不认为他们会再爱我了
My God...
我的上帝
I'm so sorry.
我很抱歉
You know we love you.
你知道我们爱你
"The sure way to predict the future is to invent it."
"预测未来的可靠方法是发明它
That is the truth.
这是事实
Oh, Sis, we love you.
哦 西斯 我们爱你
Roll the paper... Mmhmm.
把纸卷开... 嗯嗯
And just grab it right there.
抓住它吧
Grab some tape... Mmhmm.
拿些胶带... 嗯嗯
On point of tape, and...
在磁带上 还有...
Yeah.
是的
电影精选列表