I drive there every day. Nothing's gonna happen.
我每天开车去那儿 什么都不会发生
I work there.
我在那里工作
Nothing's gonna happen, I'm telling you.
我告诉你 什么都不会发生
What are you doing? I'm coming with you.
你在干什么? 我和你一起去
No, you're not. You know I am.
不 你不是 你知道我是
Fine, suit yourself.
很好 适合自己
Vic, we got to go to the station, please.
维克 我们得去车站
We're going.
我们走了
Oppa!
哥哥!
All my favorite people!
所有我最喜欢的人!
Ladies and gentlemen!
女士们先生们!
Rumble in the jungle!
丛林里的喧嚣!
In red corner, Tracy...
在红色的角落里 特蕾西...
How your last name? Oh, easy. Easy, partner.
你的姓怎么样?哦 容易简单 伙伴
Funny guy, yeah?
有趣的家伙 是吗?
How your last name? Holmes.
你的姓怎么样? 霍尔姆斯
In the red corner, lady...
在红色的角落里 女士...
Tracy Holmes.
特雷西·福尔摩斯
In the blue corner, Victor Funny Guy.
在蓝色的角落里 维克多搞笑的家伙
It's show time.
演出时间了
Ladies and gentlemen, let's go.
女士们 先生们 我们走
Fight! Whoo! Last, this is for you.
战斗!喔!最后 这是给你的
You stole it from my mom? No, just...
你从我妈妈那里偷来的? 不 只是...
Those are nice flowers.
那些是漂亮的花
You like it? Yes.
你喜欢吗? 是的
This is for you. Oh, no, no, no.
这是给你的 哦 不 不 不
Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah.
是的 是的 是的 是的
Take it. Take it. I show you.
拿去吧 拿去吧 我给你看
One, two, three, four, five... 38.
一 二 三 四 五...38.
I give you one. This is good.
我给你一个这很好
This leaves 37. No?
剩下37 不?
It's a superstition, you know? An even number of flowers
这是一种迷信 你知道吗?均匀数量的花
in Russia is for the dead only.
在俄♥罗♥斯♥只为死者
Oh... Why are you so cheap?
哦... 你为什么这么便宜?
I cheap? Yes, you're cheap.
我便宜吗? 是的 你很便宜
No, no. Yes. Yes.
不 不 是的是的
Thank you. I not cheap.
谢谢 我不便宜
I give you one present. This is for you, too.
我给你一个礼物这也是给你的
Come on. Oppa, oppa, oppa. Oh, no.
来吧奥帕 奥帕 奥帕 哦 不
Cool, cool.
酷 酷
Today, present.
今天 现在
I give it, Pantaleon, I give it today.
我给它 潘塔莱翁 我今天就给它
Today, I give it.
今天 我给它
I give it.
我给它
Flowers, Pantaleon, money.
花 潘塔莱 钱
I can give you my best shirt.
我可以给你我最好的衬衫
Take it. Why?
拿去 为什么?
Because...
因为
I met you.
我见过你
Why you look at me like...?
你为什么看着我...?
You jealous?
你嫉妒吗?
Why would I be jealous?
我为什么要嫉妒?
Vic, are you going the right way? Yeah.
维克 你走对路了吗? 是的
Yes. I know you. You do?
是的我认识你 你有吗?
Yes.
是的
I know you very well.
我很了解你
What do you know about me?
你对我了解多少?
This is place, you know? Animal.
这是地方 你知道吗?动物
I feel you. Animal. Soul.
我感觉你.动物 灵魂
What, are you some type of mystic?
什么 你是某种神秘吗?
No mystic. One guy. Very small guy. A wise guy.
没有神秘一个人非常小的家伙一个聪明的人
He tell me one story.
他告诉我一个故事
This soul, my place, this is my stomach.
这个灵魂 我的地方 这是我的胃
It's my soul. Your stomach.
那是我的灵魂你的胃
Your soul. Your soul.
你的灵魂你的灵魂
This is place, you know?
这是地方 你知道吗?
Animal.
动物
I feel you. Animal, soul. You soul, you soul.
我感觉你.动物 的灵魂你的灵魂 你的灵魂
All people have. My stomach tell me.
所有人都有我的胃告诉我
Yes. Tell me.
是的 告诉我
What does your stomach tell you about me?
你的胃告诉你什么关于我的事?
Uh...
呃...
All good, you know?
一切都好 你知道吗?
We good, too. All cool. All good. Yes.
我们很好都很酷都很好是的
Like what? Tell me something.
比如?告诉我一些事
I like you.
我喜欢你
Right. I know you.
对 我认识你
I know you. And I know you.
我认识你 我也认识你
I know you. I know you. I know you.
我认识你 我认识你 我认识你
And I know you, Dima.
我认识你 迪玛
What do you mean?
你是什么意思?
How long till we get to the station?
我们还要多久才能到达车站?
We're on our way. Dima, did you hear me?
我们在路上了迪玛 你听到我说话了吗?
I said I know you. Don't fuck with her.
我说我认识你别耍她
She's been through enough.
她受够了
Vic...
维克
You know where you're going, right, Vic?
你知道你要去哪里 对吧 维克?
Yeah. What the fuck do you...
是的 你到底...
Sash... I know him.
萨什... 我认识他
Vic, do you know where you're going?
维克 你知道你要去哪里吗?
Don't fuck with her. Yeah, I know.
别耍她是的 我明白
What... What are you talking about?
什么...你在谈论什么?
I know exactly what I'm talking about.
我很清楚我在说什么
Vic, just get us there.
维克 到我们那儿去
What happened with you, man? What the fuck...
你怎么了 伙计?搞什么
I know exactly who you are.
我很清楚你是谁
Tell me, how are you explaining to do that again?
告诉我 你是怎么解释再这么做的?
What the fuck your problem, man?
你到底怎么了?
You are my problem.
你是我的问题
Vic, up there, you got to make a right.
维克 在那边 你得做对
Just leave her alone, okay?
别管她 好吗?
Who you talking to? Who do you think I am?
你跟谁说话?你以为我是谁?
How are you even related to Lilya?
你和莉莉娅的关系如何?
The station's up here. You got to make this turn.
车站在这儿你必须转过身来
Keep going. Keep going. Keep going.
继续前进 继续前进 继续前进
Where'd you get the money from?
你从哪儿弄来的钱?
I don't need this shit.
我不需要这个
Fucking take it. For you, motherfucker.
妈的给你的 笨手笨手笨的
Fuck you.
操♥你♥妈♥
Station's up here.
车站在这儿
Whoa.
哇
Work so hard! We must stand! Let our people go!
工作太辛苦了!我们必须站起来!让我们的人走!
Work so hard! We must stand! Let our people go!
工作太辛苦了!我们必须站起来!让我们的人走!
Go home! Let me alone!
回家!让我一个人!
Get out of here! Go!
离开这里!去!
Stop! Go home!
停止!回家!
What the fuck's going on here?
这到底是怎么回事?
Get out of here! Leave them alone!
离开这里!别管他们!
Get out of here!
离开这里!
Go home! Go home!
回家!回家!
No, no, no, no! Enough! Enough!
不 不 不 不!足够!足够!
We must stand! Let our people go!
我们必须站起来!让我们的人走!
Work so hard! We must stand! Let our people go!
工作太辛苦了!我们必须站起来!让我们的人走!
Please. Please, go home.
请 请回家
Move, move. Go home. Move, move.
移♥动♥ 移♥动♥ 回家 移♥动♥ 移♥动♥
Work so hard! We must stand!
工作太辛苦了!我们必须站起来!
Let our people go! Work so hard! Excuse me.
让我们的人走!工作太辛苦了! 对不起
We must stand! Let our people go!
我们必须站起来!让我们的人走!
Work so hard! We must stand!
工作太辛苦了!我们必须站起来!
Thank you.
谢谢
电影精选列表