So all you have to do is kind of spin it,
所以你要做的就是旋转它
and I'll try to catch the track.
我会设法赶上轨道
Okay. So...
好吧 所以...
Just spin it like this?
像这样旋转它?
Yeah.
是的
So let's try to get it goin'.
因此 让我们尝试得到它去'
Whoops.
哎 呦
Keep it goin', come on.
继续吧 来吧
Didn't we just fuck up the record? Totally.
我们不是把唱片搞砸了吗? 完全.
All kinds of fuckin' up.
各种各样的搞砸了
Oh, wait, now my hand in the way.
哦 等等 现在我的手在路上了
Okay, here we go.
好了 我们开始吧
Here, hold my hand right there.
在这里 把手伸到那里
Hey, so, uh, what's up with the sword?
嘿 那剑怎么了?
It's a gift for my boyfriend.
这是给我男朋友的礼物
Why a sword?
为什么是剑?
I don't know.
我不知道
Nice. Very nice.
好 很好
No. Uh, he collects them, so...
不 他收集它们 所以...
Oh, yeah? He's got a big collection?
哦 是的?他有一大套吗?
Hmm? This is his first one, so...
嗯?这是他的第一次 所以...
Does he know he collects them?
他知道他收集它们吗?
Shit, he does now!
打啊 他现在做到了!
Oh! Da!
哦 我很抱歉达 达!
Well, my family cooks chicken.
嗯 我家煮鸡
I'll help.
我会帮忙的
Plus, I learned to cook chicken with my grandma,
而且 我学会了和奶奶一起煮鸡
but not like that. Yes, you're right.
但不是那样 是的 你说得对
No. You're taking me back to my childhood.
不 你要带我回到我的童年
It smells like fried chicken.
闻起来像炸鸡
I wish the children of today
我祝愿今天的孩子们
had learned to cook with their parents,
已经学会了和父母一起做饭
their grandparents, and... Yes. Yes.
他们的祖父母 还有... 是的是的
Yes. Heh.
是的 嘿
They know nothing about cooking.
他们对烹饪一无所知
Children and food.
儿童和食物
Children and food, that's what we need.
孩子和食物 这就是我们需要的
Yes. Yes. Oh...
是的是的 哦...
We can't move in together because you want to try something new?
我们不能一起搬进来 因为你想尝试一些新的东西?
I already got boxes packed.
我已经把箱子打包好了
My family knows I'm movin' in with you.
我的家人知道我和你在一起
So what are you talkin' about right now?
你现在在谈论什么?
They're not gonna kick you out. I can't go back there.
他们不会把你踢出去的 我不能回去
Don't you understand that? Look at me.
你不明白吗?看着我
Look at me.
看着我
What do you see?
你看到什么了?
You can't be playin' with people like this!
你不能和这样的人玩!
I want to try something new. I want to get out.
我想尝试一些新的东西 我想出去
This whole thing doesn't even make sense to me right now!
这整件事现在对我来说都毫无意义!
What are you...?
你是干什么的 ?
You are a grown-ass man.
你是一个成年人
You're on fire!
你着火了!
Vic? Vic, can you take me home?
维克?维克 你能带我回家吗?
Can you take me home?
你能带我回家吗?
I don't understand anything that you're saying.
我听不懂你在说什么
Mom, calm down. Mom, calm down.
妈妈 冷静点妈妈 冷静点
Please. Please. Calm down.
请 请 冷静
Okay. I'm on my... I'm on my way home.
好 我在...我在回家的路上
I'm on my way home. Bye.
我在回家的路上再见
Stop!
停止!
Stop, driver! Stop!
停下 司机!停止!
Calm down. Mom, calm down. Step back.
冷静下来 妈妈 冷静点退后
Mom, step back! Get him out!
妈妈 退后! 把他弄出来!
Get who out?
把谁弄出去?
Get... Get... Clayton's been locked up.
获取 获取 克莱顿被关起来了
Why you springin' this up on me?
你为什么突然出现在我身上?
You're bringin' up somethin' on me. What is this?
你把我带去这是怎麽?
I ain't always bringing jack up on you.
我并不总是把你当中
He was out there with his friends, protesting.
他和朋友们一起在那里抗♥议♥
It's a thousand dollars. It's on you.
一千美元是给你的
Why do I have to go get him? I don't have no thousand dollars!
我为什么要去找他?我没有千块钱!
I don't either. That's on you!
我也不知道 那是你!
Why don't you go get him? Miss WhoopDeeDo that's got her money,
你为什么不去找他? 小姐有她的钱
that's gonna be leavin' her family...
那将会是她的家人...
...that's gonna be leaving us. Mom, step back so I can talk to you.
会离开我们的 妈妈 退后一步 这样我就可以跟你说话了
'Cause you're not makin' no sense right now.
因为你现在没有理智
You have got to go and get your brother.
你必须去找你哥哥
And that's that.
就这个
Why? Because I'm cold.
为什么? 因为我很冷
What the fuck? Come back over here.
搞什么?回来
I'm cold and I'm motherfuckin' sick and tired.
我很冷 我又病了又累
Mom. Mom. Mom. Mom.
妈妈 妈妈 妈妈 妈妈
Ma. Ma.
但 但
Ma. Ma. Ma.
但 但 但
I have a friend who's in trouble, Mom.
我有个朋友有麻烦了 妈妈
That's all you need to know right now.
这就是你现在需要知道的
You need to find $5,000. Can you do that for me?
你需要找到5000美元你能为我做吗?
I will do but tell me... Can you do that?
我会告诉我... 你能做吗?
...what happened? And for whom? Mom, I just have a friend that's in trouble.
发生了什么事?和谁? 妈妈 我刚有个朋友有麻烦了
I save it for you.
我为你保存它
I just need to help somebody, okay?
我只是需要帮助别人 好吗?
And you need to help me right now. Can you do that for me?
你现在需要帮我你能为我做吗?
Mom, please. Please do that for me.
妈妈 求你了请为我做那一点
Please, Mom. Will you just go?
求你了 妈妈你会去吗?
Fine, fine. Please. But it's a concert. What can we do?
很好 很好请 但这是一场音乐会我们能做什么?
Mom, I really need your help tonight.
妈妈 今晚我真的需要你的帮助
Mom, it's for a friend.
妈妈 是给朋友的
Just listen to me. Just trust me. Please.
听我说相信我 请
Please, I need it right now.
求你了 我现在需要它
I need it. Really, I have a friend who's in trouble. I need...
我需要它 真的 我有个朋友有麻烦了我需要...
It's okay.
没关系
It's okay. It's an emergency.
没关系 是紧急情况
I won't play, Mom.
我不会玩的 妈妈
Where's the money?
钱呢?
Mom, where is it? I think where I put it.
妈妈 在哪儿? 我想是放哪儿了
Where's the money, Mom?
钱呢 妈妈?
I put it in couch.
我把它放在沙发上
What? What's up?
什么? 怎么了?
Mom, where's the money?
妈妈 钱呢?
He wants the money.
他想要钱
I want to give him, but we put in the sofa.
我想给他 但我们把放在了听的
What's up?
怎么了?
The money's in the fucking...
钱在...
The money's in the couch. In the sofa.
钱在沙发上 在沙地里
Dima, Dima, Dima, Dima.
迪马 杜马 杜马 迪马
Whoo! Dima...
哇! 迪玛...
Dima. Dima.
迪玛迪玛
Dima, listen.
迪玛 听着
Couch, money. Listen to me.
沙发 钱 听我说
What money? Tracy's brother is in trouble.
什么钱? 崔西的哥哥有麻烦了
He needs the money. Can you help me?
他需要钱你可以帮我吗?
Do you have any money? Of course.
你有钱吗? 当然
How much you got?
你有多少?
How much you need? 5K.
你需要多少钱? 5K.
No problem, man.
没问题 伙计
Vic...
维克
Where you going?
你要去哪里?
Vic...
维克
Is 1K enough?
1K 足够吗?
I hope so.
希望如此
电影精选列表