There's no money in them, and I can't leave this van.
他们没钱 我不能离开这辆面包车
These people, they depend on me, all right?
这些人 他们依赖我 好吗?
The ATM machine is right there. Listen, my insurance company...
自动取款机就在那儿 听着 我的保险公♥司♥...
...they'll take care of it. The ATM machine's right there.
他们会照顾的 自动取款机就在那儿
No. No, there's no money on it. Bruh. Bruh.
没有不 没钱了 布鲁布鲁
Now you told on us, bruh. Let it go. I'm tellin' you.
现在你告诉我们了 布鲁放手吧我告诉你了
I just got fucked in the insurance. I ain't tryin' to hear that.
我刚在保险里搞砸了我不是想听听
Please, I'm telling you. Just let it go, bruh.
我告诉你放手吧 布鲁
I'm telling you. No, fuck... Fuck that.
我告诉你 不 妈的...妈的
Insurance fucked me already. Yeah, well, you're not listening.
保险已经把我搞砸了 是的 你没在听
Yo, yo, shut up!
哟 哟 闭嘴!
Shut up! Let it go!
闭嘴!放手!
What did I tell you? Let it go.
我跟你说什么了?放手吧
They got insurance. You'll be a'ight.
他们有保险你会是一个'大人'
You start this shit, it's gonna be a problem.
你开始这狗屎 这将是一个问题
Insurance ain't gonna pay for my fuckin' car.
保险不会为我的车买♥♥单的
You already know what's going on in the neighborhood? What the fuck, man?
你已经知道附近发生了什么吗?什么搞 伙计?
You better calm down. I need... I need my money.
你最好冷静下来 我需要...我需要我的钱
Back up. I want my car fixed today.
备份 我今天要修我的车
Fuck that. My car need to be paid for right now.
妈的我的车现在需要付钱
We got to get to where the fuck we got to go, so you got to back up.
我们得去我们该去的地方 所以你必须备份
Leave us the alone so we can get the fuck up out of here!
别管我们 这样我们才能离开这里!
I need my car fixed. I need $500 right now.
我需要修我的车我现在需要500美元
You keep talkin' that shit, you gonna be ridin' in this van
你一直说那狗屎 你会在这辆货车里被甩掉的
with me, for life. Come on, let's go, we gotta go.
跟我来 为了生命 来吧 我们走 我们得走了
Listen, there's no money on those cards either way.
听着 不管怎样 那些卡上都没有钱
Leave us alone! And you will know I am the Lord,
别管我们! 你就会知道我是主
when I lay my vengeance upon them!
当我对他们进行报复时!
Sister, cools! Tops! Respect!
姐姐 冷静点!上衣!尊重!
Back up and let us go!
退后 让我们走!
Let's go. Whoa! Whoa!
我们走 哇!哇!
He paid you, man. What the fuck? Sit the fuck down.
他付钱给你 这干吗?坐下吧
All right! Drive! Drive!
好吧! 开车!驱动!
Drive!
驱动!
Drive! Drive! Get the fuck out of the car!
开车!驱动! 滚出车!
You wrecked my car!
你撞坏了我的车!
Strong woman. Respect.
坚强的女人尊重
Tops.
上衣
What are you doin'? Did you ever drop 'em off here?
你在干什么?你曾经把他们扔到这里吗?
I'm driving. I'm on my way to The Eisenhower.
我在开车我在去艾森豪威尔的路上
How much longer? I should be there in 10.
还要多久? 我应该在10点就到
Hurry up and get your ass here.
快点 把你的大把弄到这儿来
Driver! What?
司机! 什么?
I'm two hours late! We got to go!
我迟到了两个小时!我们得走了!
What am I supposed to do with them?
我该怎么处理他们?
Not my problem. These people,
不是我的问题这些人
that's why my client is two hours late.
这就是为什么我的客户迟到了两个小时
I didn't ask for them to be here! Where did they even come from?
我没有要求他们在这里!他们甚至从哪儿来的?
I know, Steve, I know. I know.
我知道 史蒂夫 我知道我知道
Hello. How are you?
你好 你好吗?
So what's going on now? An emergency. I need to get them off.
那现在怎么回事? 紧急情况我需要把他们弄下来
What's going on now?
发生什么事了?
She's not feeling well, so...
她不舒服 所以...
So all of 'em got to get off?
所以他们都得下车了?
Come on.
加油
Michelle, boo, I'm gonna see you later, okay, girl?
米歇尔 嘘 我一会儿再来看你 好吗 女孩?
Sorry about this morning. Who knew this was gonna happen?
今天早上的事很抱歉谁知道会发生这种事?
I love how the accordion got off this van before I did,
我喜欢手风琴在我之前从这辆面包车上下来
knowing that I'm supposed to be getting off here.
知道我该离开这里
But that's cute. That's real cute.
但那很可爱真可爱
Sorry, Steve. Two minutes.
对不起 史蒂夫 两分钟
I didn't know this was going to happen.
我不知道这会发生
I didn't know.
我不知道
I didn't mean it.
我不是故意的
We scheduled this without these people.
我们安排了没有这些人
Have you ever seen these people on the van before?
你以前在货车上见过这些人吗?
Please know that I still have to get off here.
请知道我还得离开这里
Cool beans. Don't even.
凉豆别.
As long as I get off of this van, it's all that matters.
只要我下车 这才是最重要的
Go ahead. I hope you guys have a good day.
继续 我希望你们今天过得愉快
They get to go wherever they want to go. We're late.
他们到任何他们想去的地方 我们迟到了
My main man Steve.
我的主要人物史蒂夫
Finally the driver does something right today.
最后 司机今天做了一些正确的事
Yeah, Steve. Careful, don't...
是的 史蒂夫小心 别...
Careful, don't rush Steve.
小心 别着急 史蒂夫
Hey, Steve.
嘿 史蒂夫
Oh, I know. I know.
哦 我知道我知道
I know.
我知道
Two hours late, I know.
晚了两个小时 我知道
Don't be mad at me. Don't blame me.
别生我的气 别怪我
Okay.
好
But I have a job interview for you today
但我今天有个工作面试
that I'm gonna take you on, all right?
我要带你去 好吗?
And I have paperwork for you to fill out.
我有文件要你填写
Right in here.
就在这里
But because I do have to go inside for a little bit,
但由于我必须进去一点点
we can fill this out when we get back, all right?
我们回来后可以填一下 好吗?
Does that work for you?
这对你工作吗?
Okay, cool.
好吧 酷
What the...? Wait.
什么 ?等
Driver! Driver!
司机!司机!
Okay. All right.
好 好吧
I'm not gonna get mad.
我不会生气的
Hi, this is Tracy Holmes.
嗨 我是特蕾西·福尔摩斯
I'm calling because I need to request for a new driver right now.
我打电♥话♥是因为我现在需要申请一个新的驱动程序
Well, right now I'm stuck on 43rd and Woolworth.
好了 现在我被困在第43和伍尔沃斯
Okay, so how long is that gonna take?
那要多久?
45 minutes?
45分钟?
No, that's ridiculous.
不 这太荒谬了
Ah!
啊!
Okay, um...
好吧...
Steve!
史蒂夫!
Can't you see I love you?
你看不上我爱你吗?
Please don't Break my heart in two
请不要一两分伤心
That's not hard to do
这不难做到
'Cause I don't Have a wooden heart
因为我没有一颗木心
And if you say good-bye
如果你说再见
Then I know that I would cry
然后我知道我会哭泣
Maybe I would die
也许我会死
'Cause I don't Have a wooden heart
因为我没有一颗木心
And now at this time,
现在这个时候
we're gonna have Michelle come up.
我们会让米歇尔上来的
Everyone give Michelle a hand as she comes.
米歇尔来的时候 每个人都伸出援手
Michelle's gonna do "Rock Around the Clock."
米歇尔要做"时钟周围摇滚"
Big hand for Michelle.
米歇尔的大手
Yeah, everyone give Michelle a hand as she comes.
是的 当米歇尔来的时候 每个人都会伸出援手
These are dog treats. She speak English?
这些是狗的款待 她说英语?
We have dog treats, but people can eat them.
我们有狗食 但人们可以吃
Okay, they're Ike Bites.
好吧 他们是艾克·比克斯
Ike Bites. We make them here.
艾克·比克斯我们在这里制♥作♥它们
Yeah, you want one, too? They're very good.
是的 你也想要一个吗?他们非常好
Here you go.
给你
And...
和
Five, six... Eight o'clock rock
五 六...八点钟的岩石
Nine, ten, eleven o'clock Twelve o'clock rock
九、十、十一点钟 十二点摇滚
We're gonna rock Around the class tonight
今晚我们要去上课
I have somebody waiting in the van. We have to leave now.
我有人在车上等着我们现在必须离开
Okay, we're still missing people. Where's Zenovi?
好吧 我们还是有失踪的人泽诺维呢?
Gonna rock tonight
今晚要去摇滚
Gonna rock, rock, rock
去摇滚 摇滚 摇滚
电影精选列表