And the doctor told me,
医生告诉我
"James, you'll never walk again
"詹姆斯 你永远不会再走
in your life."
在你的生活中
I said, "Man, get the fuck out of here.
我说 "伙计 滚出去
"You're full of shit.
"你充满了狗屎
I'm gonna walk."
我要走
But... I went to therapy,
但 我去治疗了
and everything I had to do, I did,
我所做的一切 我都做了
to try to walk on my own.
试着自己走路
And I'd be damned if that doctor wasn't right.
如果那个医生不对 我会被诅咒的
I never walked since that day.
从那天起我就没走过
And that hurts me by being a quad.
这让我很伤心 因为四边形
But... life, it is what it is.
但 生活 它是什么
Life is wonderful.
生活是美好的
Life is beautiful.
生活是美好的
I love life.
我爱生活
You can't fool me.
你不能愚弄我
I love... I love everything about life,
我爱...我爱生活的一切
even the ducks, the chickens, the rats.
甚至鸭子 鸡 老鼠
Love... Love conquers all.
爱 爱征服一切
That's just my belief.
那只是我的信念
And when you have love,
当你有爱的时候
you got everything, in my life.
你拥有一切 在我的生命中
But I went a long time without love.
但我走了很长一段时间没有爱
And I've been the lonely one.
而我一直是孤独的
I call myself "the lonely one."
我称自己为"孤独的人"
And I say that for a reason,
我这么说是有原因的
because have to reach out so hard
因为必须如此努力地伸出援手
to get friends, but they're not right.
找朋友 但他们不对
And you know they're not right.
你知道他们不对
And God does not like ugly.
上帝不喜欢丑陋
You got to deal with people that's on your level,
你得和你们一级的人打交道
not on their level...
而不是他们的水平...
you know.
你知道的
You're going to be late. You're going to be late.
你会迟到的你会迟到的
You have to be on the bus at 7:45.
你必须在7:45上公共汽车
You're going to be late.
你会迟到的
You have to get on the bus.
你必须上车
I gotta go.
我得走了
I gotta go. I gotta go. I'm gonna be late for work.
我得走了 我得走了 我要上班迟到
You're gonna be late. Grandpa!
你会迟到的爷爷!
No... No cooking, okay?
不 不做饭 好吗?
No cooking. No cooking.
不做饭 不做饭
7:45, Lilya's funeral.
7:45 莉莉娅的葬礼
You cannot miss it. Okay?
你不能错过它 好?
The van is at 7:45.
货车在7:45
Don't be late.
别迟到
What?
什么?
Now, come on, man, what the fuck? Just help me.
现在 来吧 伙计 这干什么? 帮帮我
You know, now you're gonna make me... You're gonna make me late now.
你知道 现在你要让我...你现在会让我迟到的
All right, this shirt. I need to brush my teeth.
好吧 这件衬衫 我需要刷牙
Okay, you got it. Where are your pants?
好了 你拿到了你的裤子呢?
The hamper in the closet.
壁橱里的篮子
Here's your brush.
这是你的刷子
Hey, can you hand me that?
嘿 你能把那个递给我吗?
Yeah. You know what, fuck it. We'll wash it later
是的 你知道吗 操它 我们稍后再洗
We don't have time for you to brush your teeth now.
我们现在没时间让你刷牙了
You really gotta do something about this. About what?
你真的得做点什么 关于什么?
When was the last time you used that elliptical?
你最后一次使用那个椭圆形是什么时候?
Fuck off, man. I did weights last night.
滚开 伙计我昨晚做了举重
Yeah, I can see that. Just help me already.
是的 我能看见 帮帮我吧
I'm working on it. You're gonna make me late for work now.
我正在努力 你现在要让我上班迟到了
Let's get your walker.
我们来你的步行者吧
All right... Help me with these pants.
好吧... 帮我穿这条裤子
Yeah, yeah, I got you.
是的 是的 我抓到你了
Okay. You good?
好 你很好?
Let's go. Let's get you out of here.
我们走吧 我们把你弄出去
All right. Come on.
好吧 来吧
Come on, come on, come on, come on. Yeah, I'm comin', I'm comin'.
来吧 来吧 来吧 来吧 是的 我是科宁 我是科宁
This is ridiculous. I can't do this for you all the time.
这太荒谬了 我不能一直为你这么做
And we are out of here.
我们离开这里
You're not gonna head to the west side today, do you? I don't know.
你今天不会去西边吧? 我不知道
You didn't see that shit on the news last night?
你昨晚没看到新闻里那些狗屎吗?
All right... Chirpin', man. They're...
好吧... 奇平 伙计他们...
Goddamn it, man. What, did you take those dumbbells to go?
妈的 伙计什么 你带着那些哑铃去吗?
Hey, man, I just lost 90 pounds in the hospital, okay?
嘿 伙计 我刚在医院里减掉了90磅 好吗?
Come on.
加油
Let's get your hat back on.
让我们戴上你的帽子吧
So you look pretty. Yeah.
你看起来很漂亮 是的
Let's go.
我们走吧
They burned some houses down last night.
他们昨晚烧毁了一些房♥子
In where? The west side, man.
在哪里? 西边 伙计
That's all they do in this country is protest.
他们在这个国家所做的就是抗♥议♥
Nobody's happy anymore.
没人再高兴了
They're fucking upset about everything, you know.
他们对一切都很不高兴 你知道的
We live in the United States and they're unhappy.
我们住在美国 他们很不高兴
You know, we live in the land of the free
你知道 我们生活在自♥由♥的土地上
and they're fucking mad all the time.
他们一直都疯了
People got the most freedom of anywhere.
人们在任何地方都拥有最大的自♥由♥
The police had to call in the SWAT.
警♥察♥不得不叫来特警队
Everyone's got some kind of problem with something.
每个人都有某种问题
Nothing, nothing is right.
没什么 没有什么是正确的
Everyone's upset, they're fucking mad.
大家都不高兴 他们疯了
All they want to do is fucking protest.
他们只想抗♥议♥
Fucking protesters, they're never fucking happy.
该死的抗♥议♥者 他们从来就不快乐
I mean, fucking look at me.
我是说 看着我
I've got things I could fucking bitch about.
我有一些我可以干掉的婊♥子♥
Fucking whine.
该死的抱怨
I fucking can't walk.
我妈不能走路
I got to take four shots of insulin a day.
我每天要打四针胰岛素
You hear me bitchin' and complainin'? No.
你听到我婊♥子♥抱怨吗?不
It's just so unrealistic that these people are so unhappy.
这些人如此不开心 这太不现实了
Just live life already. Stop complaining so fucking much.
只是已经生活了别抱怨了
I just don't get it, man.
我只是不明白
So glad I can't see these people.
真高兴我看不到这些人
I would be so angry. All right...
我会很生气 好吧...
You know, I've been goin' through so much shit, man,
你知道 我经历了这么多狗屎 伙计
since my dad died in '03.
自从我爸爸在03年去世后
And nothin' but bad luck, man.
运气不好 伙计
No money. My father died.
没钱我父亲死了
He had a heart attack.
他心脏病发作了
I got that call in the middle of the night.
我半夜接到电♥话♥
And this was way back in '03, and broke my heart.
这早在03年 就伤了我的心
Then I lost my fuckin' eye sight.
然后我失去了我的视力
Then I broke my leg.
然后我摔断了腿
Hi, Vic. How you doin'?
嗨 维克你是怎么做到的?
Heard you're going to in the talent show. Yes, I am.
听说你要参加才艺表演 是的 我是
Know what you're gonna be singin'? "Rock Around the Clock."
知道你要唱什么吗? "时钟周围摇摆"
"I Want to Hold Your Hand" from The Beatles.
披头士乐队的"我想握住你的手"
Oh, yeah? I love The Beatles.
哦 是的?我喜欢披头士乐队
Absolutely killer. She was named after The Beatles.
绝对是杀手 她以披头士乐队的名字命名
Really?
真?
And her brother was named after a soap opera.
她的哥哥以肥皂剧命名
Really? Which one?
真?哪一个?
Days of Our Lives. Alex Marshall.
我们生活的日子 亚历克斯·马歇尔
Your boyfriend's gonna be in the show?
你男朋友会来表演吗?
Her boyfriend sings like Elvis.
她男朋友唱得像猫王
Well, is he gonna help you out in the talent show?
他会在选秀节目中帮你吗?
Uh, I'm gonna see him at the concert.
嗯 我要去听音乐会看他
I don't know. I think you need a new boyfriend.
我不知道 我想你需要一个新的男朋友
电影精选列表