What kind of a name is Asher?
谁会叫做亚瑟?
Actually, sir, Dylan and Asher are still...
其实 先生 迪伦和亚瑟还是...
I like that you have a job.
我很欣赏你有份工作
In my mall.
还在我的商场里
What time do you get off work?
你什么时候下班?
Considering it is your mall, sir, whenever you say.
既然是您的商场 先生 您说了算
You have dinner plans? No, sir.
晚餐有安排了吗? 没有 先生
You do now.
你现在有了
Okay.
好吧
Thanks for the ride. No prob.
谢谢送我回来 乐意效劳
That outfit is gonna look so cute, I'm so totally jealous.
那件衣服太美了 我羡慕死了
Oh, thanks.
哦 谢谢
Bye.
再见
What?
搞什么?
But I can't believe I've never seen this before.
不敢相信我以前竟然没看过这部电影
No? It's a classic.
是吗? 这部片很经典
Now, what's with the rings of fire?
那些火环是怎么回事?
They were created by using two circular neon tubes.
它们都是用两圈霓虹灯管做的
And they were moved up and down using elevator mechanics.
然后利用电梯原理上下移♥动♥
Fritz Lang was most interested in exploring the intersection
菲兹·兰致力于研究
between magic and technology.
魔术与科技的结合
Should I be taking notes? Yes. Yeah.
我是不该做笔记? 嗯 是的
It's like I entered an alternate universe.
我就好像进入了另一时空
Oh, no, wait, worse, an alternative alternate universe.
哦 不 等等 更糟 是双重的外太空
Hey there, pumpkin.
嘿 宝贝儿
Since you missed dinner with Amber and me the other night,
既然那天你错过我和安伯的晚餐
I figured it was time to meet this new boyfriend of yours.
我觉得是时候见见你的新男友了
Oh, and we got you turkey chowder. Dad.
哦 我们给你买♥♥了火鸡肉杂烩 爸
What? It's your favorite.
怎么? 这可是你的最爱
Josh is not my boyfriend, d'accord?
乔什不是我男朋友 好吧?
I tried to tell him that, Dyl.
我也是这么和他解释 迪儿
What is it with parents?
家长都怎么了?
We're just friends, he's making my movie.
我们只是朋友 他在拍摄我的电影
My movie.
是我的电影
And actually, sir, your daughter helped me
事实上 先生 您女儿在周六
land a date for this Saturday.
帮我争取到了一次约会
Oh, really?
噢 是吗?
Gross, Dad. What, that was barely a burp.
恶心 老爸 干吗 只不过是个饱嗝
Oh, yeah? Was that a challenge?
哦 是吗? 你是想挑战吗?
All right.
好吧
Men, so juvenile. Oh, you're just jealous.
男人 真幼稚 噢 你是在嫉妒
Of what? Because you can't let loose.
嫉妒什么? 因为你放不下面子
Oh, I've actually heard Dylan burp a lot.
哦 事实上我经常听到迪伦打嗝
Dad. Mute button, please.
爸 别说了 拜托
In fact, she used to like to try to out-burp me
事实上 她以前喜欢冲我打嗝
so we'd have these contests. No way.
所以才有了打嗝比赛 不可能吧
That's classic.
太经典了
I cannot believe you, Dad.
真不敢相信 爸爸
Yeah, I can barely believe it myself.
是啊 我也觉得不可置信
Really? Okay, fine.
是这么吗? 好吧
You both wanna hear what a burp really sounds like?
你俩想听下真正厉害的打嗝吗?
Please. Okay.
请吧 好
Here we go.
看着
Ah, bravo. Oh, the master has spoken.
啊 妙极了 大♥师♥终于出手了
Thank you, thank you, I'll be here all week.
谢谢 谢谢 我这周都会在这里
So your dad was really cool.
你♥爸♥真是酷毙了
I knew you two would get along.
我就知道你们俩合得来
You both like those old black-and-white movies.
你们都喜欢那些老旧黑白片
Classics.
经典电影
I can't believe he gave me the keys back to my Dylish-mobile.
不敢相信他竟然把我的爱车钥匙还给我了
Maybe he should think you're my boyfriend more often.
或许他是该多误会你是我的男友
Ha, ha. Maybe he should.
哈 哈 或许如此
So you're, like, totally erasing that footage of me burping tonight.
你得把我今晚打嗝的录像全删掉
Why? It's the real you.
为什么? 这是真实的你
Real is overrated.
真实的有点过火
I think I like the real Dylan more than the cover story.
比起表面的封♥面♥女♥郎♥我更喜欢真实的你
What and ever. Heh.
随便吧
So Amy.
那艾米
Where are you taking her this weekend?
这周末你要带她去哪儿?
Uh, I haven't really thought about it yet.
呃 我还真没想过
Do I have to do everything myself?
什么事都得我亲自出马吗?
Okay, so Asher's having a party this weekend.
好吧 亚瑟这周末要办场派对
I can get you on the invite list. Done.
我把你俩都加到邀请名单上 说定了
I'm not sure that's my thing.
我不确定那行不行
I know what girls like, remember?
我知道女孩子喜欢什么 记得不?
Yeah.
好吧
Bye. Later.
拜 再见
Some great stuff here, Josh.
都是些好素材 乔什
How's editing?
剪辑进行得如何?
Uh, I've just been crammed lately.
呃 我最近有点忙不过来
Between shopping with Dylan on Saturday
周六得陪迪伦购物
and she came over to my place for dinner the other night.
那天晚上她还到我家吃晚饭
It's... Yeah, I'll get to it, okay? I swear.
这...好吧 我会开工的 好吧? 我发誓
Right, well, the film festival board needs to approve the rough cut
好 电影节评委团会在审核前两天
two days before the festival.
审阅粗剪
I'm on top of it, Mr. F. All right,
我有把握 F.先生
I know what movie I wanna make.
我清楚自己想做怎样的电影
Good.
很好
Yeah.
是的
Hi.
嗨
Oh, here, listen to this. Okay.
哦 来 听下这个 好
It's Blue Tangerine's new demo. Okay.
是蓝橘子新出的唱片样带 好
It's not for everyone. No.
不是每个人都会喜欢 不
I could get used to it.
我会听习惯的
So...
那...
Shall we go? Oh.
我们走吧? 哦
Of course, yes. Right, sorry.
当然 好的 不好意思
After you.
女士优先
So, what's the plan for today?
今天有什么计划?
I was thinking if it's not too much to ask on the first date,
我在想第一次约会就带你回家
take you home, meet my mom? Oh.
见父母 会不会有点夸张? 哦
She's taking Greek cooking classes.
她在上希腊菜烹饪课
She's making lamb kabobs for lunch.
午餐是她做的烤羊肉串
And I'm sure they're delish. It's just that I'm a vegetarian.
肯定很好吃 只是 我是素食主义者
Right. I'm sorry.
好吧 真是抱歉
No, it's okay.
不 没关系
Except when you're craving a burger. Ha-ha-ha.
除非你是想吃汉堡才不去的 哈 哈 哈
How about a movie?
看电影如何?
Two hours in the dark?
在黑暗中呆两个小时?
On a day like this?
在这么好天气里?
Okay, how about a party?
好吧 去派对如何?
At Asher Dumetz's place?
去亚瑟·杜曼的家
You're friends with the volleyball dudes?
你和男排帅哥们好上了?
No. Not at all.
不 并不全是
I'm glad we cleared that up because...
很高兴澄清了这点 因为...
I don't know, I don't usually roll with that crowd.
我也不知道 我不常跟那群人混
Perfect.
太好了
But should be fun for a laugh.
但去凑凑热闹也不错
Yeah? Yeah.
是吗? 是的
All right.
好吧
One second.
等等
Thank you. Yeah.
谢谢 嗯
Really?
真要去?
Oh, wow.
哦 哇
Whoo!
呜!
I'm coming.
我来了
Wanna dance? Wanna dance?
想跳舞吗? 想跳舞吗?
What? Wanna dance?
什么? 想跳支舞吗?
I'm busy. Maybe later.
我很忙 等等再说吧
You're late.
你迟到了
电影精选列表