He's right.
他说的很对
The post-republican period of the ancient Roman civilization
古罗马文明的后共和时期
was characterized by an autocratic government.
实施专♥制♥政♥府♥
An autocratic form of government.
独♥裁♥形式的政♥府♥
In the late third century AD,
在公元三世纪末
Diocletian established the practice of dividing an order between four...
戴克里先建立了把权力一分为四的
Here, a note from Asher.
给你 亚瑟给的纸条
What does it say?
上面说什么?
Oh, you know, the usual.
哦 你懂的 跟往常一样
He adores me, et cetera, et cetera.
他喜欢我 等等 等等
Actually, it says he's breaking up with you. Like, now.
事实上 这上面说他要跟你分手 立刻 马上
What?
什么?
You wear glasses?
你戴眼镜了?
This will all be on the midterm.
这些期中考都会考
Submit, submit.
认输 认输吧
Asher.
亚瑟
You look, Asher.
等等 亚瑟
Asher, s... Dude.
亚瑟 ... 兄弟
Asher. What?
亚瑟 干嘛 ?
You're breaking up with me in a note?
你写了张纸条把我甩了?
What about Spring Formal?
那春季舞会怎么办 ?
Maybe Josh can take you. Whoa!
也许乔什可以带你去 哇!
What's that supposed to mean?
你是什么意思?
You've changed.
你变了
You hang with nerds now.
你现在总和书呆子为伍
You're even dressing like one.
甚至一副书呆子样的打扮
Oh, no. Look, look, see? I'm the same old Dylan.
哦 不是这样的 看到了? 我还是原来的我
Yeah, I'm not so sure about that.
是吗 我可不这么认为
Lates.
回头见
Hey. Hey.
嘿 嘿
I need to talk to you.
我需要和你谈谈
Great. I need to talk to you too.
很好 我也正需要和你谈谈
Let's eat outside.
我们出去吃吧
No, that's what I wanna talk to you about.
不 这正是我需要谈的问题
Okay, I can't have lunch with you today
我今天不能和你一起吃午餐
or any day until after the film festival.
甚至电影节前往后的每一天
What?
什么?
I haven't finished the movie yet.
我还没有完成那部电影
Okay. And I gotta stay focused.
我需要集中精力
And I really, really wanna win that film prize.
我真的 真的需要赢得那个电影奖
And I really wanna win Blossom Queen.
我还很想得到校园皇后呢
So you better not mess this up,
所以你最好不要来搅局
geek, or I'll...
怪胎 否则我 ...
Or what?
否则怎样?
You gonna ban me from The Ramp?
禁止我到你们的用餐区域吃饭?
Your seat's already been taken.
你自己的位子都被人占了
The Mummy. Original or remake?
盗墓迷城 原版的 还是翻拍的?
Original, directed by Karl Freund,
原版的卡尔·弗兰德导演的
remake directed by Stephen Sommers.
史坦芬·山莫翻拍的
I would say original. Remake.
我选原版的 翻拍的
Well, look who deigned to join us.
看看谁屈尊坐到我们这桌了
Well, as president of the film club, I think that...
身为电影俱乐部的主席 我想 ...
Not anymore.
不再是了
What?
什么 ?
It's just you've been so
最近你一直忙于和
busy going to parties with the Populars lately...
那些 "名流们" 流连于派对
Instead of coming to the mathlete scavenger hunt.
都不参加我们的数学竞赛
Guys, I am so sorry, okay?
朋友们 我知道错了 好不好 ?
I completely forgot.
我完全把这事给忘了
Okay.
听着
We decided to re-elect a new film club society president
我们决定重新选一位新的社团主席
in your absence.
取代你的位子
What? Who? Me.
什么? 是谁? 我
Really?
真的假的?
Why don't you go cry on your new BFF's shoulder?
还不去趴在新好朋友的肩上痛哭?
I heard Dylan and Asher are D-O-N-E, done.
我听说迪伦和亚瑟玩完了 分手了
He dumped her.
他把她给甩了
Dare I ask?
容我问下
How's it going?
进展的如何?
My friends expect one thing and Dylan expects another.
我朋友要的主题和迪伦想要的不太一样
Mr. Farley wants me to tell the truth.
法利先生希望我还原事实
That's good advice.
这是条很好的建议
Hey, Mom, do you think it's okay if my artistic vision
妈妈 你认为我能临时改变
has changed?
我想表达的主题吗?
Well, I mean, yeah, I think it's okay if your feelings have changed.
我想可以的 如果你的感觉改变了话
I mean, your film should be about the Dylan that you've come to know.
我是说 你的电影应该呈现你了解的那个迪伦
Good night.
晚安
Night.
安
Hey, don't stay up too late, okay? Yeah.
别太晚睡 知道吗? 知道
Stop it.
别拍了
Testing, one, two, three.
测试 1 2 3
I love it.
我爱死了
It feels like a cupcake.
看起来就像杯蛋糕
What do you think about this one?
你觉得这件怎样?
It's so cute. I love the sparkles.
很漂亮 我喜欢那些亮片
Do you like my glove? Oh, I love those.
你喜欢我的手套吗? 哦 我喜欢
Dylan.
迪伦
What are you doing here?
你怎么来了 ?
This is my favorite boutique, I'm always here.
这家是我最喜欢的精品店 我经常来
You're shopping for Spring Formal without me?
你们来选春季舞会的衣服却不叫上我?
Well, you're forever off shopping with Josh these days.
你最近都一直和乔什一起购物
Besides, we have dates to the dance and you don't anymore.
况且 我们有舞伴一起去舞会 你却没有
Lola,
萝拉
defs get that dress. You look gorgeous.
你一定要买♥♥那件裙子 穿起来很美
Marta, I'm home.
玛尔塔 我回来了
Hey, sweetie.
宝贝 你回来啦?
No plans with Josh tonight?
今晚没和乔什一起出去吗?
I think Josh and me are in a fight. Over the movie?
我和乔什吵架了 为了那部电影?
I'm starting to wonder if it was such a stellar idea after all.
我开始怀疑那是不是个好点子
Tell you what.
我提议
Why don't we have dinner, just the two of us?
我们一起去吃晚餐 就我们两个?
I was supposed to see Amber,
我本来约了安伯
but I can quickly give her a call and cancel.
但我可以马上打给她取消约会
We'll order in.
我们就可以一起去了
I suppose your girlfriend can join us.
我想你的女友可以过来一起吃
Just once.
就这一次
Really?
真的吗
You are the best.
你最好了
I know.
我知道
So I noticed that you have some Serge Sanchez heels on.
我注意到你穿的是谢尔盖·桑切斯的高跟鞋
Oh, you noticed.
是吗 你看到了啊
I love Serge so much.
我很喜欢谢尔盖的设计
Maybe you can borrow them.
也许你可以借去穿穿
That would be awesome.
那太好了
So maybe Amber's not my mom,
或许虽然安伯不是我亲妈
but she's not so bad either.
可是她也没那么差
And they convinced me to have a little bit more faith in Josh.
他们劝我对乔什多点信心
The movie will be fine.
那部电影会很不错的
Right?
是吧?
As they say in show business, break a leg.
用他们的术语来说 祝你好运
Wait, you guys still mad?
等下 你们还在生我气?
No. Geeks stick together.
没有 怪胎是很团结的
Hi.
嗨
Right. Well, thank you, Josie Bel Bruno,
感谢 乔斯·贝尔·布诺为大家带来一部
for that fascinating film about your pet hamster.
关于宠物仓鼠的精彩电影
I certainly didn't know that they were that vicious.
我从来不知道它们如此凶恶
Right, well, I would like to take this opportunity
接下来 我想借此良机
to thank all the participants in the festival, thank you.
感谢所有参与到本届电影节的选手 谢谢
Well, without further ado, it gives me great pleasure
好的 废话不多说 我很高兴为大家介绍
to introduce Woodlands Academy's official submission,
由沃兰兹学院推荐的参赛作品
电影精选列表