Hi to you too, Dylan.
你好 迪伦
How are you these days?
最近过得还好吗?
I'd be better if strangers didn't tag me
如果外人不乱上传过去的旧照片
in ancient pics online.
我会过得更好的
Come on, Josh. Strangers?
快点 乔什 外人?
Gee, as I recall it, we used to be friends.
据我所知 我们曾经是朋友
Josh, come on, let's go.
乔什 快起来 我们走
Chop-chop, time is money.
迅速点 时间就是金钱
Bye, Amy.
再见 艾米
Bye, Josh.
再见 乔什
Oh, I so saved you back there.
哦 我刚才救了你
You should have been focused on filming me, instead of flirting.
你应该专心拍我 而不是去调情
Flirting?
调情?
I wasn't... I wa... No, no, no.
我不是在...我是... 不 不 不
I don't flirt.
我从来不调情
Oh, clearly. It was totes tragique.
哦 也是 那调情真蹩脚
It's more obvious that you like Amy Loubalu
很明显你喜欢艾米·罗布卢
than Nicole Paterson's hair extensions.
胜过妮可·帕德森的新发型
Yeah. I mean, no.
是 我是说 不是
Wait.
等下
You two used to be friends?
你们曾经是朋友?
Ugh. I know, hard to believe. Back in elementary school.
嗯 我知道 这很难相信 那都是小学的事了
Are you getting my good side, right? Over here.
你有在拍我完美的侧脸 对吧? 这样
Yeah, yeah, yeah, I'm getting it.
是 是 是 我在拍了
So, what happened?
后来出什么事了?
Look at her and look at me.
看看她 再看看我
Life happened, I.e. I'm popular.
生活变了 换句话说 我很受欢迎
Amy's popular.
艾米也很受欢迎
We've gone over this, Josh.
我已经解释过了 乔什
She's "I'm in a girl band" popular.
她只是在乐队里出名罢了
Not Blossom Queen popular.
配不上花魁冠军的称号♥
Oh, no, the volleyball game's over. Asher!
哦 糟了 排球比赛结束了 亚瑟!
Ash.
瑟仔
Hey, where are you guys going? The movies. It's dark.
嘿 你们去哪? 看电影 那里够黑
And no one steals our snacks.
而且没人偷我的零食
Victory means Pizza Land.
胜利意味着比萨店
Two large Meat Volcanoes,
两个大号♥的火山比萨
triple cheese. You ready, Dyl?
三层奶酪 准备好了吗 迪伦?
Oh, well, Marta made me a pizza last night,
哦 玛尔塔 昨晚给我做了比萨当晚餐
so I called ahead and got us all reservations
所以我提前打了电♥话♥预约
to the new sushi place downtown.
镇上那家新开的寿司店
Raw fish?
生鱼片?
Ralph.
恶心
Have fun with that.
那你自己吃的开心吧
I'm outtie with my boys. Yeah.
我要和兄弟们一起去啦 耶
Yeah.
耶
I don't like fish either.
我也不喜欢吃鱼
I could eat pizza every day. Heh.
我可以每天都吃比萨
Wait.
等等
Wait, wait, no, no, no.
等等 哦 不 不 不
Call 911. Call 911. Someone's stealing my car.
快报♥警♥ 快报♥警♥ 有人要偷我的车
What are you doing? Stop, what is this?
你在干嘛啊? 停 这是干嘛呢?
Six unpaid parking tickets.
你欠了六张未缴费罚单
Oops.
哎哟
Seven. Ugh.
是七张 啊
When? You mean those little
什么时候?
flyer thingies on my windshield?
你是说贴在挡风玻璃上的小纸条?
They ain't greeting cards, lady. Oh, no.
那可不是什么贺卡 女士 哦 不
Please?
求你了?
Please?
求你啦?
Oh...
哦
You surely have a car, right?
你肯定有车 对吧?
Yeah.
对
This is yours?!
这就是你的车?!
And it runs? On real gas?
还能跑吗? 吃汽油的吗?
So she's a little old.
她是有点旧
Old?! This thing is, like, prehistoric.
旧? 这辆车简直是史前古迹
You know, somewhere a caveman is missing his car.
某个山顶洞人没准正在找他的车呢
Hello?
帮帮忙啊?!
Thank you.
谢谢
Why are you hiding?
你干嘛藏起来?
It's called shame.
怕丢人
Well, they're gone now.
好了 他们走了
Okay, turning on the radio isn't gonna help our battery situation.
打开收音机只会消耗电量的
News? Gross.
新闻? 恶心
What, the news bores you?
怎么 你讨厌听新闻?
Ever heard of pop music? We're young, live a little.
听过流行乐吗? 我们还很年轻 要找点乐子
Uhoh. What "oh"?
啊哦 怎么了?
What's that?
那是什么?
Josh, that never happens to my car.
乔什 我的车从来没这样过
What is that? That's smoke.
什么情况? 冒烟了
How are you gonna fix it?
你要怎么修啊?
We're gonna need to find a gas station.
我们得找个加油站
We?! Fine.
我们?! 好吧
Stay here.
在这等着
There is no way I am risking being seen hanging out in this thing.
我可不想被看见坐在这破车里
Josh.
乔什
Ugh. Stupid phone.
哦 破电♥话♥
Who are you so busy texting?
你在忙着和谁发短♥信♥啊?
The girls.
我的闺蜜
Telling them that this is the W-O-R-S-T, worst day of my life.
告诉她们这是我一生中最糟糕的一天
Yeah? Ditto.
是吗? 我也是
Ow! Oh! Ow, ow, ow.
哦! 哦! 喔 喔 喔
My ankle. I think it's broken.
我的脚踝 我想可能断了
You probably just twisted it.
你可能只是扭到了
Well, I can't walk, it could swell up.
反正我走不了了 否则会肿起来
You know, this is all your fault.
你知道么 这都是你的错
If you didn't have a junker car, this never would've happened.
如果你不开这破车来 我也不会这么衰
Sorry we don't all have nice BMW's.
很抱歉不是每个人都开得起宝马
Which you'd be driving right now if you weren't such a diva.
你不那么大牌 你的爱车也不会被拖吊
What did you call me? Nothing.
你说我什么? 没什么
You said something. I heard.
你刚的确说了 我听到了
Fine. Ow.
好吧 噢
Diva. I called you a diva.
大牌 我说你大牌
Precious cargo here, buddy. And don't ever call me that word ever again.
小心我的脚 永远不许你那样叫我
What? Diva?
什么 大牌吗?
D-I-V-A, what's that spell?
D-I-V-A 怎么拼来着?
Oh, that's right, diva.
哦 没错 就是大牌
Diva? I'm a movie star. You said so yourself.
大牌? 我是个电影明星 你自己说的
No, what you are is a selfish whiner.
不 你只是个自私的牢骚王
I'm talented. Take that back or I'll...
我很有才华 收回你的话 否则我...
Or what? I'll fire you from my movie.
否则怎样 否则我会炒了你
It's my movie. I'm the director.
那是我的电影 我才是导演
If anyone's fired, it's you, you diva.
如果有人被开除 那也是你 你个大牌
Ew. You're fired. No, you're fired.
哼 你被炒了 不 是你被炒了
Wait. Where are you going?
等等 你要去哪?
I always get the last word.
一向是我说的算
Nope, not today.
不 今天例外
But how am I gonna get home?
那我要怎么回家啊?
Uh, there's this thing called the bus.
哦 这世上有种东西叫巴士
Enjoy the ride.
坐车愉快
Bus?
巴士?
I got rid of the drama queen.
终于甩掉那个自以为是的家伙
I'm sure it's not too late to change documentary subjects.
我想现在换主题应该还不晚
Right?
对吧?
I'm afraid it's too late for you to change your documentary subject.
我想现在要换主题已经太晚了
You'll never get a new film done in time. Yeah.
否则你将来不及拍完 没错
You're not a quitter, Josh. What happened?
你一向不会轻言放弃的 乔什 怎么了?
It's Dylan Schoenfield, all right?
是迪伦·尚恩费徳 好吗?
She's too much of a challenge.
她太难搞了
电影精选列表