Popularity's contagious.
受欢迎是会传染的
What? Like a cold?
什么? 像感冒一样吗?
Duh.
对的
It's why Hannah and Lola battle to be my better friend.
这就是为什么汉娜和萝拉争着成为我的闺蜜
Their popularity comes from mine.
她们之所以受欢迎是因为我
Sixpointfive percent sales tax on 395... Um...
395除去6.5%的购物税 呃
Twenty-five sixty-seven.
是25.67美元
Hate it, have it, have it, have it,
不要 要了 要了 要了
have it, hate it, I'll try some on just for fun.
要了 不要 我来试几双玩玩
How many shoes do you need?
你需要多少双鞋?
One pair for each day of the year. Why, how many do you own?
一天一双 干吗? 你有多少双?
You're looking at them.
如你所见
Clearly. Totes tragique.
是啊 真是悲惨
So how long's this gonna take?
你还要逛多久?
No filming in here.
这里不许拍摄
Hey, here's your chance to tell me something about Dylan.
嘿 你们可以告诉我关于迪伦的事了
Oh. Like what?
噢 比如说?
Like does your popularity really come from hers?
比如说你们真的是因为她才受欢迎吗?
We may not be as popular as Dylan,
我们也许没有迪伦那样受欢迎
but we do know some stuff.
但我们知道一些内♥幕♥
Like, when Dylan doesn't get her way,
比如说 当迪伦达不到目的时
she goes full-on DQM.
她就会开启DQM模式
Drama queen mode.
扮演女王的模式
And Asher only dates Dylan because she worships him.
亚瑟会和迪伦约会只是因为她很崇拜他
And Asher loves being worshipped.
亚瑟喜欢被人崇拜的感觉
Ta-da!
哒哒!
So, what do we think?
怎么样?
Guys, French is my trademark, duh?
姐♥妹♥们♥ 说法语是我的专利 知道吗?
So Populars only hang with Populars?
所以受欢迎的人只跟受欢迎的人一起玩?
Cats don't hang with dogs, right?
猫不跟狗一起玩 对吧?
Really?
真的吗?
That's your argument?
这就是你的想法?
It's better this way.
这样比较好
If everyone stays with their own group,
如果每个人都呆在自己的圈子里
there's no chance for misunderstandings.
就不会有误会
Like, what kind of misunderstandings?
例如怎样的误会呢?
Take you and me, for instance.
拿你和我来说吧
If we mingled outside of doing my movie together,
如果我们一起出去拍我的电影
you might get the wrong idea and ask me out.
你可能会自作多情并约我出去
Imagine the horror.
想想多恐怖
You'd be so embarrassed. Ahem.
你会很尴尬的 咳咳
Did we get it? Yep.
搞清楚了吗? 是的
We got it.
知道了
Ow!
哦!
What are your plans after school?
你放学后有什么计划?
Uh, Pilates.
嗯 去做普拉提
But not on Tuesdays, that's yoga.
但不是在周二 周二是瑜伽
After you graduate.
毕业后呢
Hopes? Dreams?
有什么愿望或梦想吗?
What's your life goal?
你的人生目标是什么?
Blossom Queen.
成为花魁冠军
After that. After?
在那之后呢? 之后?
If I don't win Blossom Queen,
如果我不能赢得花魁比赛
my life is officially O-V-E-R, over.
我的人生彻底就完了
Oh, you missed a spot.
噢 你漏了一块
I have no words. Nothing.
我没话说了 没话说了
Josh?
乔什?
Snack break? It's satay.
吃点零食休息下? 这是沙爹肉
It's from my Thai cooking class.
我从泰国菜的课上学的
Uh...
嗯...
It's not good.
不好吃
How's the big movie coming?
电影进展的怎样?
Josh.
乔什
Josh.
乔什
Get my shoes. My feet are cold.
把我的鞋拿来 我的脚好冷
Well, she's...
嗯 她...
Well, I don't... Josh.
嗯 我不... 乔什
Diva? Yeah.
大牌? 是啊
Yeah. You know, I wanna make this true
是的 我想拍的是真实的
documentary about high school popularity,
校园流行文化的纪录片
but, Mom, this is a joke.
但是 妈妈 这完全是笑话
Well, I mean, sometimes people behave a certain way
嗯 有些时候人们表现成某种样子
because they have something else going on.
是为了隐藏真实的一面
What's the real Dylan like?
真实的迪伦是怎么样的?
Real, Mom?
真实 妈妈?
Okay, the only real thing about Dylan Schoenfield
好吧 迪伦·尚恩费徳唯一真实的地方就是
is that she's really annoying.
她真的很恼人
You have to give her the benefit of the doubt.
你要对她有信心
Mom. You have to be an archeologist.
妈妈 你得像考古学家一样
Dig deeper.
挖深一点
Oh!
噢!
This is going to look fantastic.
这些画面一定会很精彩
I can't believe we were invited to a beach party with the Populars.
不敢相信我们被邀请来红人沙滩派对
It's strictly work, okay?
严格来说我们是来工作 好吗?
Heh. Nice bonnet.
呵 帽子真好看
Sun is evil.
太阳很毒
Well, I, for one, plan to have fun.
好吧 我呢 是来这里玩的
Hey.
嗨
Oh, finally. I see you brought your non-tourage.
噢 你终于来了 你带了你的跟班们来
This is Ari, my second AD.
这是艾里 我的助理
He's in charge of all the B-roll.
他负责幕后花絮的部分
Whatever all that means.
随便你说什么
Okay, well, you know, I'm going to take some, uh, additional shots.
好 我再去拍些额外的影片花絮
Sorry we were late, I had to get directions.
对不起我们迟到了 找路花了点时间
Directions? You've never been to the beach? Everybody likes the beach.
找路? 你从没来过沙滩? 大家都喜欢沙滩
Not me.
我不是
Shocker, not everyone's into the same things you are.
很吃惊吗 不是每个人都和你有一样的爱好
I find that hard to believe.
我真不敢相信
Heh.
哼
Come on.
来吧
Okay.
好吧
Come on, Eagles. Let's go.
加油 鹰队 冲啊
Next time, baby. It's okay.
宝贝 慢慢来 没关系
We're still two points behind.
我们还落后两分
Go, guys, come on.
加油 伙伴们 给点力
Water, babe? Yeah.
宝贝 喝水吗? 好
Excuse me.
打扰下
Hi. Despite our northern latitude,
嗨 尽管地处北部
the sun still emits dangerous UV rays.
太阳仍然散发着危险的紫外线
It's like sitting in a fryer at Burger World without the side of onion rings.
就像身处没有洋葱片打底的炸汉堡锅子里似的
SPF 80?
来点防晒系数80的?
Oh, yeah.
噢 棒极了
Oh, yeah.
噢 太棒了
Come here.
开动了
Hey, Amy.
嗨 艾米
Nice, uh, stick thing.
做好事呢 棍子活
Thanks. It's called a Gator Grabber.
谢谢 这个叫短嘴鳄钳
Gator? Like alligator. Whoa.
钳子? 像短嘴鳄一样吗? 哇
Ha, ha. That's weird.
哈哈 真奇怪啊
Saving the environment? Yeah.
保护环境? 对啊
Yeah. Go green.
是啊 绿色生活吗
Hey, doing okay.
嗨 进展得很好
Amy and I had our first real conversation.
我和艾米有了第一次真正的交谈
Should be called a Croc Catcher
这个应该叫鳄鱼捕捉器
because crocodiles actually do eat garbage.
因为鳄鱼其实是吃垃圾的
Oh. Yeah.
是嘛 是啊
Josh.
乔什
Josh? Josh?
乔什? 乔什?
Josh, enough with the unscheduled break.
乔什 休息够了吧
It's time to get back to work.
该回去工作了
电影精选列表