Sometimes the truth isn't easy.
有时候现实就是残酷的
It's a shame to think Woodlands won't even have an official entry
如果沃兰兹学院没有学院晋级
in the film festival this year.
今年电影节决赛的话 会很可惜的
Now, will it?
所以 真会这样吗?
Okay, you can do this.
好啦 你能做到的
Knock them dead. Thanks.
打败他们 谢谢
Thank you. Thank you, everybody, and hello, fellow Woodlanders.
谢谢 谢谢大家 沃兰兹学院的各位 大家好
Dylan Schoenfield here, like you don't know.
我是迪伦·尚恩费徳 大家一定都知道
Anyway, vote for me for Blossom Queen
无论如何 今年的校园女皇请投我一票
because this school deserves to be ruled by something sweet.
因为学校就应该由当红甜心来领导
Whoo! Who wants candy?
喔! 谁想吃糖?
Everybody loves chocolate, right?
每个人都爱巧克力 对吧?
It's sweet and it's me.
甜甜的 就像我一样
Everyone gets their turn.
该轮到我了
Hi, everyone, it's me, Nicole Paterson,
嗨 大家好 我是妮可·帕德森
your next Blossom Queen.
你们下一届的校园女王
Ready, okay.
准备 开始
N stands for nice.
N 代表漂亮
I stands for integrity.
I 代表正直
C stands for cool.
C 代表酷
O stands for original.
O 代表独特
L stands for loyal.
L 代表忠诚
And E stands for extremely delicious cupcakes.
E 代表超级美味的纸杯蛋糕
Go, Woodlands.
加油 同学们
Vote Paterson. Ha-ha-ha.
投帕德森一票 哈-哈-哈
Whoo! Cupcakes for everyone.
喔 每人都有蛋糕喔
Come get your cupcakes.
过来拿吧
Oh, no, she did not.
哦 不 不是吧
Oh, yes, she did.
哦 是 就是
Can we get a cupcake too?
我们也能去吃蛋糕吗?
Oh, vote for Paterson.
哦 投帕德森一票
Vote for Paterson.
投帕德森一票吧
Dylan.
迪伦
Ian Green complimented my new haircut
伊恩·格林夸我的新发型漂亮
and then he asked me to spring formal.
还要请我去参加舞会
Awesome, right?
很棒吧 对吧?
Oh, Olivia, that's great.
哦 奥维利亚 那太棒了
So I can count on your vote?
那你能选我吗?
Uh...
嗯...
What and ever, Dyl.
没关系啦 迪儿
Cupcakes are lame.
纸杯蛋糕逊毙了
You have a movie being made about you.
你还有关于你的电影呢
Yeah, you're gonna be a star.
对啊 你会成为电影明星的
Yeah, like Nicole Paterson can compete with that?
是啊 妮可·帕德森怎么能比呢?
The soldiers of ancient Greece fought in a phalanx.
古希腊的士兵以方阵的形式作战
Latin for finger.
拉丁语是手指的意思
A phalanx is a rectangular mass military formation,
一个方阵就是一种长方形的队形
usually composed entirely of heavy infantry.
一般是由重步兵组成
Yeah, yeah, yeah, we get it.
是 是 是 我们懂了
The Spartan hoplites combined with the narrow space of Thermopylae
斯巴达步兵借助塞莫皮莱平原的狭长地形
made for a seriously not-glamorous battle.
打了一场无聊的战争
But I've got my own battles.
我现在也有战争要打
I'll never win Blossom Queen without my movie.
没有我的电影我是不可能赢的
The persuasive qualities of the phalanx
这种方阵的优势在于
were its relative simplicity and low cost,
它相对简单 成本低廉
as well as being a source of political influence.
并且很有政♥治♥影响力
As well, sometimes when the phalanxes were pushed at top speed,
有时候方阵必须以最快的速度前进
they would ram.
借而产生冲撞力
Thus we learn the term Greece Lightning.
也就诞生了"希腊闪电"这个词
Heh.
嘿
Bela Lugosi, Frank Langella,
贝拉·卢戈西 弗兰克·兰格拉
Gary Oldman, Christopher Walken...
加里·奥德曼 克里斯托弗·沃肯...
Christopher Walken.
克里斯托弗·沃肯
He played the Headless Horseman in Sleepy Hollow.
他在断头谷里饰演无头骑士
He would never be Dracula.
他不会去演吸血鬼的
Christopher Walken.
克里斯托弗·沃肯
You know, I'm gonna suck your blood.
就是那个 我要吸你血的
Gonna do it. Gonna bite your neck,
我要吸血 我要咬你的脖子
it's gonna hurt. Put a Band-Aid on.
会很疼 那就贴上创口贴
Just don't stab me in the heart, it's rude. Blah. Blah, blah...
只是别刺我的心脏 因为那很无礼 之类的
Steven.
史提芬
I'm with them.
我是和他一起的
Hey, can I cutsies in line with you?
嘿 我能和你们站在一起吗?
What are you doing here?
你来干嘛?
I'm here to see Flight of the Navigator.
我来看飞碟领航员啊
Duh.
你以为呢
Wait, you're into sci-fi?
等下 你也喜欢科幻片?
Who doesn't like science?
谁不喜欢科学?
And fiction? Together?
和幻象? 结合一起呢?
Wow, it's like skinny jeans and ballet flats. Heh.
哇哦 就像紧身牛仔裤配上平底鞋啊
Speaking of, I'm liking the new look.
说到衣服 我挺喜欢你的新造型
Oh, move up.
哦 继续走
Thanks.
谢谢
Um, what's Dylan doing here?
嗯 迪伦为什么会在这里?
I'm supposed to be the only girl.
电影社应该只有我一个女生
The Film Society has an open policy. Right?
电影社的方针是对外开放 对吧?
Right. It's in our bylaws.
对 团规的确是这么说的
You know, we don't wanna be exclusionary, like the Populars.
我们可不想像校园红人那伙人一样排外
So, what are we talking about?
大家在聊什么?
Not you. I mean...
不是聊你 我是说...
The movie. What else?
除了电影 还能有什么?
I question the notion that the protagonist didn't age.
我认为电影里主角没有变老不符合逻辑
There is no plot if he did grow older. It's called a movie.
如果他变老了就没意思了 这才是电影
They didn't explain that in the exposition, did they?
但在展会上并没有解释这点 对吧?
Where's your suspension of disbelief?
你的怀疑有什么依据吗?
You know...
你知道啊 就是...
You wanna halfsies, Caitlin?
想来点吗 凯特琳?
Anything to add, Dylan?
你有什么补充吗 迪伦?
It's called time dilation, people.
这叫时间膨胀 各位
As Einstein theorized in the twin paradox,
这是爱因斯坦在的相对论理论
the passage of time is linked to the speed of the observer,
时间流逝速度取决于观察者的相对速度
that traveling to and from the planet Phaelon 250 times the speed of light
所以以250倍光速往返培伦星球一次
would virtually suspend aging, duh?
就会中止衰老 明白吗?
So I've discovered that there is such a thing as a bus.
嗯 我发现这世上确实有种东西叫巴士
I've been taking it everywhere lately, it's green.
最近我去哪都坐巴士 很环保
Okay, so my dad grounded the Dylish-mobile
好吧 我爸爸扣押了我的爱车
until I can pay off my parking tickets.
直到我可以自己付清罚单为止
It's all good, I'm parked down here.
没关系 我的车就在那
So, what's with the secret smarts?
你为什么要隐瞒你很聪明?
Exactly. They're secret.
说对啦 因为这是秘密
Now, let's keep it that way.
所以还是别说了吧
Yeah, heaven forbid anyone thought you had a brain
对 因为上帝不允许任何人发现
in that pretty little head of yours.
你漂亮的小脑袋其实聪明的很
Only nerds get A's.
只有书呆子成绩才好
You think I'm pretty?
你觉得我漂亮?
Sure. Doesn't everyone?
当然了 大家不都觉得吗?
Okay, so look, I was thinking I could nicely
好把 听着 我在考虑重新
un-fire you from my movie.
任命你来拍我的电影?
Really? You mean, I could nicely
真的? 你是说 我可以重新
re-hire you for my movie?
雇用你做我的演员?
Word on the street is that you had to drop out of the film festival
有传闻说 你失去了电影题材所以
because you don't have a film anymore.
必须要退出电影节比赛?
I'm guessing you wanna win
我猜想你想赢得比赛的决心
that just as bad as I wanna win Blossom Queen?
不亚于我想赢得校园皇后
Fair enough. But under one condition.
有道理 但是有一个条件
No more diva.
不许再耍大牌
What? I was never a diva.
什么? 我从来不大牌
Bus stop is that way.
公交车站在那边
Fine. Deal,
好吧 成交
part two.
重新合作
电影精选列表