Wait, you invited us?
等等 你邀请我们的?
Ugh. Oh, I knew Josh would
呃 哦 我知道乔什
have nowhere hip to take you, so, yes.
不能带你去什么好地方 所以 是的
You can hang with Asher and me.
你可以跟亚瑟和我一起玩
I think I'd rather dance.
我想我还是跳舞吧
Dancing isn't really my thing.
跳舞真不是我强项
Just go.
只管去吧
Show-off.
真爱卖♥♥弄
I'm happy to see Josh,
我很高兴见到乔什
but I kind of wish he was on his own
但我更希望他一个人来
so we could hang out more.
这样就能有更多相处时间
Weird, right?
奇怪 对吧?
Okay, I'll stop torturing you.
好吧 我不折磨你了
We got dates to the Spring Formal.
我们找到春季舞会的舞伴了
With the twins.
他们是双胞胎
They're matching. I'm with Jay.
太配了 我跟杰伊一起
And I'm with Danny.
我跟丹尼一起
Excellent, ladies. We can triple date,
太棒了 女士们 我们可以三组一起
with Asher and me.
加上亚瑟和我
Anyone thirsty?
有人渴了吗?
What are you looking for?
你在找什么?
Lemonade. Oops.
柠檬汁 糟糕
Took the last one.
这是最后一瓶
Get used to that loser feeling.
早点适应那种挫败的感觉吧
So I was doing my guitar solo
当时我一个人在弹吉他
and then an elephant joined in on the drums.
然后一头大象随着鼓点跳起来
Wow, that's awesome.
哇 太了不起了
Go check on her.
去看看她吧
Wait, what?
等等 怎么了?
Sorry, it's just...
对不起 只是...
It's fine.
没事的
Are you sure? Mmhm.
你确定吗? 是啊
I'm gonna go see if the DJ will let me spin a few.
我去看看DJ能不能让我转转盘
Okay.
好的
Hey.
嘿
Why are you by yourself?
你怎么一个人?
Oh, I was just taking a breather.
哦 我只是出来透下气
Where's Amy?
艾米呢?
Okay, what's your deal with her anyway?
好吧 你跟她是怎么回事?
Kind of ditched her in the sixth grade.
我六年级时抛弃了她
Why? Amy's great.
为什么? 艾米人很好
Amy is great.
艾米是好
I was afraid of always living in her shadow.
我害怕一直会活在她的影子里
You?
你?
So I guess no threat of that with Hannah and Lola.
我猜跟汉娜和萝拉一起就没威胁
Anyway, Amy's downstairs checking out music.
总之 艾米去舞池弄音乐了
Uh-oh.
呃-哦
What "oh"? That means she's BORED, bored.
什么意思? 意思是她觉得无聊
Seriously? What should I do?
真的吗? 我该怎么做?
Be romantic, dork. Hold her hand.
浪漫点 呆子 牵她的手
What, do I just grab it or...?
什么 我直接牵下去吗?
Like this.
像这样
Then what?
然后呢?
Well, when she talks to you, you wanna lean in.
她跟你说话时 你就靠过去
Like this.
像这样
Hello? Uh...
喂? 呃...
Uh... Uh...
呃... 呃...
Dylan had something in her contact.
迪伦隐形眼镜里进东西了
You wear contacts?
你戴隐形眼镜了?
No, don't be silly. Contacts?
没 别傻了 隐形眼镜?
I have totes perfect vision. Josh was just...
我视力一级棒 乔什只是...
Yeah, just leaving.
是的 只是准备离开
All right, who invited him anyway?
好吧 到底是谁邀请他的?
Asher, wait, nothing was happening.
亚瑟 等等 什么事都没发生
Asher.
亚瑟
Asher.
亚瑟
Asher.
亚瑟
Excuse me, sorry. Asher.
过一下 对不起 亚瑟
Asher, wait.
亚瑟 等等
Call you later, Ash.
晚点打给你 瑟仔
What's going on?
发生什么事了?
Oh, nothing, I'm just trufatigue.
哦 没什么 我只是要早点走
But you never leave parties early.
但你从来不提前离开派对
Well, I am now, okay?
我现在要走了 好吗?
Look, there's nothing going on with Dylan, okay?
听着 我跟迪伦之间是清白的
I believe you.
我相信你
Um...
呃...
Would you wanna go to the Spring Formal with me?
你愿意跟我一起去春季舞会吗?
Thanks, Josh.
谢谢 乔什
But, no.
但 不行
Why not?
为什么?
Look, I don't think you're secretly dating Dylan.
听着 我不认为你偷偷在和迪伦约会
But I think you want to.
但我认为你想那么做
What?
什么?
Okay, N-O spells no.
好吧 N-O表示不会
Never.
绝不
You even sound like her.
你连说话都像她
I'm sorry.
很抱歉
Yeah.
好吧
Now back away, go away.
往后退 闪一边去
And look.
瞧瞧
And I'm free.
我自♥由♥了
At the beach. Ha-ha-ha.
在海滩上 哈 哈 哈
No, no, no.
不 不 不
No, no, no.
不 不 不要啊
No.
不
No, no, no.
不 不 不要啊
Here you go. Vote for Paterson.
给你 投帕德森一票
Hi, guys, don't forget to vote.
嗨 帅哥们 别忘了投我
For Paterson.
投给帕德森
There you go.
给你
Hello. Vote for Paterson.
大家好 投帕德森一票
Okay, here you go, you have to vote, okay?
好吧 给你 你一定会投我 对吧?
Dylan, what are you doing?
迪伦 你在干吗?
Hannah and Lola.
汉娜和萝拉
Duh, I'm standing right here.
啊 我站在这里
What's with the fire hydrant?
消火栓怎样了?
Oh, I was just checking it. You know, safety first.
哦 我只是检查下 你懂的 安全第一
We don't have French class until after lunch.
午餐后才有法语课
Yeah. I was just gonna study for the pop quiz.
是啊 我只是复习下以备突击考试
We have a pop quiz in French?
法语要突击考试?
You never know, right?
这也没准 是吧?
Hi, Principal Guthrie.
嗨 加恩里校长
The pressures of Blossom Queen.
竞选花魁的压力真大
It's made her totally snap.
都快把她逼疯了
Look, I know the rough cut deadline is tomorrow,
听着 我知道粗剪的截止日期是明天
but is there any chance I can get an extension?
但有没有可能可以延迟呢?
I'd like to, but you know I can't, Josh.
我也想 但你知道这不行 乔什
As chair of the film committee, it would look like I'm playing favorites.
作为电影协会主席 这样大家会被认为是徇私
What's really going on?
到底发生什么事了?
Honestly? I need help finishing the film.
坦白说吗? 我需要有人帮我一起完成电影
Josh,
乔什
just tell the truth.
一定要挖掘真♥相♥
Then your artistic vision will shine through.
这样你的艺术天分才会表露出来
Artistic vision. Got it.
艺术天分 懂了
Listen, I'll talk to the film festival board.
听着 我会跟电影节评审团谈谈
If you can edit something by tomorrow morning,
如果明早你可以剪出点东西
I'll get them to save your slot.
我会让他们保留你的资格
But I'm afraid you haven't given yourself enough time
但我恐怕你时间不够
to make something worthy of first place.
做不出能夺冠的东西
电影精选列表