What and ever,
不管怎样 和你的礼服比起来
it's nothing compared to your dress, Dyl.
不算什么 迪儿
Oh, vintage is so in. Like you.
哦 复古风真时髦 就和你一样
Hey, Dylan.
嘿 迪伦
Looking, uh, smoking.
你看上去 呃 真性感
Dylan
迪伦
If I could have your attention.
大家注意了
Oh, it's starting.
哦 要开始了
Ladies and gentlemen.
先生们 女士们
It's time, people.
揭晓的时刻到了
The moment I have... The moment you have been all waiting for.
这个让我 是你们等了很久的时刻
It's time to announce your Spring Formal Blossom Queen.
是时候宣布今年春季舞会校园皇后
And let's just see.
让我们看看
And the winner is:
获奖者是
Dylan Schoenfield.
迪伦·尚恩费徳
Go. Go.
去 快去
Well played, Schoenfield. Well played.
真厉害 尚恩费徳 不错嘛
Whoo!
喔!
Woohoo!
喔喔!
Recently, a documentary was made about me
最近 有一部关于我的纪录片
and I know some of you may have seen it. Heh.
我知道你们中有一部分人已经看过
Um...
嗯
I would like to give you all an update.
我想向大家汇报一下近况
I was wrong about that cats and dogs stuff.
关于猫狗论的说法是错误的
Popularity isn't about having everyone know who you are or what you're wearing
受欢迎并不是让所有人都知道你或你的打扮
or even winning Blossom Queen.
甚至是赢得花魁冠军
Popularity is about having real friends who like you for you.
受欢迎是交到喜欢真实的你的朋友
Not faux ones who ditch you because a better offer came along
不是那些喜新厌旧伪善的人
or bailed on you because you became single
或者看你变成单身
and didn't have a date to Spring Formal anymore.
没有舞伴去参加舞会就抛弃你的人
It's about real friends.
我说的是真正的朋友
Who you can count on.
能让你依赖的人
Even if it's been, like,
这样的友谊是永恒的
forever and they have pink hair and stuff.
就算这位好友挑染了粉色头发
Friends who might not always be into the same things as you,
或是并不和你拥有相同的爱好
but who will always be there
却会永远支持你
to share an everything-but-the-kitchen-sink sundae.
分享除了厨房♥食材大汇集圣代外的所有东西
It's not about being popular or a geek.
无论是身为校园红人或是怪胎
It's about being around people who make you happy,
关键是能在一群使你开心的朋友周遭
Like how I feel about Josh Rosen.
就像我对乔什·罗森的感觉一样
Oh.
哦
Hi. Hi.
嗨 嗨
You won the film festival.
你赢得了电影节比赛
And you won Blossom Queen.
你也被封为校园皇后
I couldn't have done it without you.
没有你 我是做不到
Same here.
我也是
Amy showed me the whole movie.
艾米给我看了整部电影
Oh, you finally called it "the movie."
哦 你终于承认它是部电影了
Our movie.
我们的电影
So does it have a happy ending?
它会是美满的结局吗?
You tell me.
你说呢
True love prevails.
真爱赢了
Gross.
恶心
I think it's kind of romantic.
我觉得很浪漫
You wanna dance, Steven?
史提芬 想跳支舞吗?
Does E equal MC... Squared?
发生奇迹了吗? 来吗?
Hi. Hi. Heh.
嗨 嗨
Wanna dance? Huh?
跳舞吗? 啊?
What? Are you scared or something?
干嘛? 你是在害怕吗
Me? Scared?
我? 害怕?
So that's our story.
这就是我们的故事
The princess and the geek.
公主与怪胎
Film geek.
电影怪胎
I'm sorry I called you a nerd.
对不起 我不该喊你书呆子
Sorry I called you a diva.
我也不该喊你大牌
So I'm thinking, sequel?
我在想 出一部续集?
Sequels are never as good as the original.
续集永远比不上首部
Everyone knows that.
大家都知道这个道理
电影精选列表