It's an honor to announce this year's Blossom Queen winner.
我很荣幸地宣布今年"花魁"得主
The most important crown that any girl can ever wear.
女孩子一辈子中最重要的冠冕
Dylan Schoenfield.
迪伦·尚恩费徳
Dylan. Thanks.
迪伦 谢谢
Dylan.
迪伦
Dylan! Yes, Principal Guthrie?
迪伦! 是 加恩里校长
The Blossom Queen campaign application.
这是"花魁"比赛的申请表
Oh. I need your signature.
噢 在这签个名吧
Oh, thanks.
噢 谢谢
Ahem. Next.
下一位
This year's going to be "fantastique",
今年必定会很精彩
Know why? Why?
知道为什么吗? 为什么?
Because once I'm crowned Blossom Queen,
因为一旦我当上花魁
I will be the most popular girl at Woodlands Academy ever.
我就能成为沃兰兹学院最受欢迎的女生
Class is downstairs.
在楼下上课
Drama Club. Easy votes,
戏剧社的票很容易得到
they like my dramatic flair.
他们喜欢我戏剧性的天赋
Oh, the very shirt I introduced last semester.
噢 上学期由我负责的学妹们
Followers. Easy votes.
小喽喽 容易得手的票
Film Club nerds.
电影社的书呆子
You're like a movie star to them. Totes.
你对他们来说就像电影明星 绝对的
Indie rock wannabes.
摇滚乐狂徒
What's with the guitars, people? This isn't a campfire.
吉他是怎么一回事啊? 真以为是篝火夜啊
I can't believe you used to be friends with Amy Loubalu.
我真不敢相信你曾是艾米·罗布卢的朋友
Alas, it's true.
哎呀 是没错
Until I traded up to you two.
那是我认识你俩前的事
Dylan.
迪伦
I took your suggestion and got my hair cut into a bob.
我听你的意见剪了个鲍伯头
Definitely cuted up.
太可爱了
See? People know I care.
看到没? 大家知道我在乎他们
Easy vote.
票真容易得手
But what about Nicole Paterson?
但妮可·帕德森呢?
She's major competition.
她是你最大的竞争对手
Lola and Hannah see me as their leader
萝拉和汉娜视我为领袖
and a leader should never show weakness.
身为领袖绝不能曝短
That would be "mauvais".
否则将会很"糟糕"
That's French for "ew."
那是法语"恶心"的意思
What and ever.
不管怎样
A good candidate likes competish.
一个优秀的参选者都喜欢竞争
If I ran for Blossom Queen unopposed and won, boring.
如果我顺利地赢了比赛 那多无聊
And who has the number one seat on The Ramp?
况且只有我能坐在食堂前端用膳
Dude, hey.
嗨
Oh, look, Asher's holding it for me.
噢 看呀 亚瑟帮我占了位置
Oh. So sweet.
噢 真贴心
Oh, my.
噢 天啊
Oh!
噢!
You... You geek!
你... 你个怪胎!
This is designer!
这可是名牌!
No, it's tuna noodle casserole.
不 这只是金枪鱼面条
You are so gross.
你太让人倒胃口
Gross is just one syllable.
"倒胃口"这词是单音节发音
I can't believe that popular people like me are forced
我真不敢相信 像我这样受欢迎的人
to share the same air as nerd herders like you.
居然被迫和你这种书呆子呼吸同样的空气
What? Forced to share the same air as me?
什么? 被迫和我呼吸同样的空气?
Okay, you wear so much perfume,
好吧 你喷那么浓的香水
you need a gas mask just to survive.
甚至需要防毒面具才能生存
Watch.
看着
Is this yesterday's fettuccine Alfredo
这可是昨天的面条
recycled? No paparazzi.
回收再利用? 不准拍照
Oh.
噢
So sweet.
真甜蜜
Oh, my. Oh!
噢 上帝 噢
You... You geek!
你... 你个怪胎!
This is designer!
这可是名牌
No, it's tuna noodle casserole.
不 这只是金枪鱼面条
You are so gross.
你太让人倒胃口
Gross is just one syllable.
"倒胃口"是单音节发音的
Oh!
噢!
That's classic.
真精彩
Look what you did to my friends.
看看你对我朋友做了什么好事
But I didn't...
但我没有...
I can't believe that popular people like me are forced
我真不敢相信像我这样受欢迎的人
to share the same air as nerd herders like you.
居然被迫和你这种书呆子呼吸同样的空气
Ugh!
噢!
I prefer the term "film geek."
我比较喜欢"电影怪胎"的称呼
Ugh!
噢!
They must practice that.
他们真得好好练练
Casablanca, Curtiz is the director.
卡萨布兰卡 由科兹执导
It also stars Ingrid Bergman,
这部电影捧红了英格·伯曼
Peter Lorre and Claude Rains.
彼得·罗里和克劳德·芮恩
As Bogart's best film? I fully disagree.
这是博加特最好的电影? 我才不同意
The African Queen, with Katharine Hepburn,
非洲女王号♥ 卡特琳娜·哈勃为女主角
directed by John Huston.
强尼·修得瑟执导
I mean, it's miraculous.
那部电影是个奇迹
I mean, it's unbelievable. Hi.
我是说 它太让人无法置信... 嗨!
Oh, look. Film Club president finally decided to show up.
噢 看呐 电影社的主席终于出现了
Sorry, guys. I got stuck in traffic on the diva freeway.
抱歉 我被"戏剧天后"给耽搁了
Where's your lunch?
你的午餐呢?
Dylan Schoenfield's wearing it.
在迪伦·尚恩费徳身上
Yeah, my food went where no mere mortal has ever gone before.
对 我的食物去了凡人去不了的地方
The Ramp.
食堂前端
You need a passport to go in there.
你需要通行证才能进去
Passport? You need a robot army.
通行证? 你需要一整支机器人军队
With level 83 "Dragon Slayer" skills.
同时具备八十三♥级♥的"屠龙"技能
Okay, guys, seriously, it's a whole other alien world.
好吧 说真的 那里是另一个外星世界
A mystery species.
一个神秘的种族
We'll never fully understand the Populars
我们不会了解那些"校园红人"
and the way their strange vortex works.
和他们怪异的相处模式
Okay, what are you inventing now?
好吧 你到底发明了什么?
Artificial Intelligence chess.
人工智能的西洋棋
Hey, Amy.
嗨 艾米
That's a cool guitar case.
那个吉他盒很帅气
Never gonna happen, friend.
不要再做梦了 伙伴
Thanks for the support, pal.
兄弟 谢谢你泼冷水
Calculate this, Josh.
乔什 仔细算算
You've been crushing on Amy Loubalu since third grade.
你从三年级开始就开始喜欢艾米
We're juniors.
我们是初中生
That's approximately 2,268 school days, minus summer breaks,
减去暑假 大概有2268个上学日
that you could have asked her out and haven't.
你大可以约她出去 但你没有
I'd go out with you.
我可以跟你出去
Guys, I don't have time for dating, okay?
兄弟 我没有时间约会 好吗?
The Puget Sound Film Festival is only six weeks away.
普吉特湾电影节就在六星期之后
And he's our school's best shot
这是我们最好的机会
at total domination of the city's student film scene.
能够成为全区电影社之首
You better win. No. I gotta win.
你最好赢 不 我必须赢
Okay, first prize is a summer at a Hollywood film camp in Los Angeles.
冠军奖品是去好莱坞参加电影交流营
All right, I wanna make this groundbreaking documentary
我要做一个惊天地泣鬼神的纪录片
that truly changes the bar.
改变一切
You know, a film that establishes me I love you.
凭着这部纪录片 我爱你
As the next cinematic genius.
打响我电影界奇才的名号♥
So, what's the documentary about?
那 这部纪录片要拍什么内容?
No idea.
还不知道
You have no idea.
你不知道
So wanna go out with me?
想跟我出去约会吗?
What...? No.
什么...? 不
Come in.
进来
Mr. F.?
F老师?
Oh, Josh.
噢 乔什
Brought my application.
这是我的申请表
My favorite student and great, great.
我的得意门生... 不错 不错
电影精选列表