The first Josh has brought home. Mom.
乔什第一次带女孩回家 妈
Oh, I need to get my camera. No, you don't.
哦 我得去拿相机 不 别去
I bring girls home. Tons.
不就是带女孩子回家吗 淡定
Oh.
哦
Oh, wait, you're...
哦 等等 你是...
Dylan Schoenfield.
迪伦·尚恩费徳
Oh.
哦
Hi. Ha, ha. Hi.
嗨 哈 哈 嗨
Oh, my samosas.
哦 我的印度饺子
Hey, Mom, I'm gonna go give Dylan the tour.
嘿 妈 我带迪伦到处看看
Okay.
好的
Nice to meet you. You too.
很高兴见到你 我也是
Okay.
好
Mom.
妈
Delish. This is the best Indian food ever.
太美味了 这是我吃过最好吃的印度菜
Really? Mmhm.
真的? 是啊
Thank you.
谢谢
Way to play my mom, Dyl.
别耍我妈了迪儿
Oh. No, not at all. These samosas are très bons,
哦 不 真的 这些印度饺子太美味了
Mrs.Rosen.
罗森夫人
Oh, please, it's Sandy.
哦 叫我桑迪就行了
I stopped being Mrs.Rosen two years ago.
两年前我就不是罗森夫人了
So are you two dating now? Ahem.
你们俩是在约会吗? 咳咳
Uh, no. I didn't te...
呃 不 我没这么说...
I'll help.
我去帮忙
Josh, will you take out the garbage?
乔什 麻烦你把垃圾扔出去?
Yeah.
好
Josh and I are just friends, Sandy. Oh.
乔什和我只是朋友 桑迪 哦
I thought maybe because he brought you here to meet me,
他带你回家见我
I thought maybe something else was going on.
害我以为你们俩之间有什么呢
No, I already have a boyfriend.
不 我已经有男朋友了
And Josh likes someone else, so I don't know.
而且乔什有喜欢的人 我也不知道
Don't get me wrong, though, Josh is totes awesome.
别误会 乔什是个非常不错的人
Well, I think so too.
我也这么觉得
Mouse. Chow time.
莫斯 吃饭时间
Were you spying on us?
你在偷♥窥♥我们吗?
What? No.
什么? 不
Girl talk? Gross.
女孩间的悄悄话? 太恶心了
Give me the towel, I'll dry.
把毛巾给我 我要擦干
What do you think about that? Is that gross?
那这样够不够力? 恶心吗?
Oh, my gosh. Don't do that.
哦 天哪 停下来
No.
不
Don't do that.
快停下来
Don't do that. These are designer! Stop it.
快停下来 这些可都是名牌! 快住手
No.
不
Of course boring old walking would turn out to be your thing.
想当然老掉牙的走路上学很是你的风格
What? It's green to walk to school.
什么? 走路上学低碳环保
You sure this isn't too much?
你确定这真的不会太过了?
Huh?
啊?
It means good. Okay.
就是很好的意思 好吧
Oh, wait.
哦 等一下
Now, go. Okay.
好 走吧 好
Hey, Josh. Hey.
嘿 乔什 嘿
New clothes? Yeah, I, uh, did my laundry.
新衣服? 是啊 我把衣服拿去洗了
Doing laundry's a good look for you.
洗衣服让你变得更好看
Josh, right?
乔什 对吧?
Digging the vibe.
深藏不露啊
Hey, Josh.
嘿 乔什
See you in AP English.
英语课上见
What?
什么?
So...
所以...
It's kind of nice having girls talk to me for something
有女生主动开口搭讪
other than help on their homework.
不是为了作业的事的感觉真好
Yeah.
是啊
Wonton Wednesdays.
又到了星期三
The mathlete scavenger hunt is on Saturday.
数学竞赛选拔是在周六
Outstanding, I'm in. Josh?
太棒了 我参加 乔什你呢?
Um, Josh, nice haircut.
嗯 乔什 发型不错
That's it. Josh, you've been more MIA than the final digit of pi.
够了吧 乔什 你现在可真是炙手可热
Then you show up with a fake-over. What's going on?
你那么矫情地出现 发生什么事了?
Relax, guys. It's just a new haircut and some new shoes.
别紧张 兄弟 只是换新发型和新鞋子
Dylan thought it would be fun for the documentary.
迪伦觉得这样能让纪录片更有趣
When did the documentary get fun?
什么时候纪录片成了趣事?
Isn't it supposed to be a hard-hitting expos on the Populars?
它不使该强有力地揭穿红人黑幕吗?
It will be. It's just Dylan turned out to be more interesting than I thought.
它会的 只是迪伦其实比我想象中的更有意思
Losing focus, my friend.
专心点 朋友
First Amy Loubalu and now Dylan.
先是艾米·罗布卢 现在又是迪伦
What do you mean?
你什么意思?
Girls you have crushes on,
你暗恋的那些女孩
who are never, ever gonna date you.
她们是绝对不会跟你约会的
Okay, I don't have a crush on Dylan.
听着 我没有喜欢迪伦
Please. What and ever.
拜托 别胡说八道
Josh, what are you doing?
乔什 你在干嘛?
Come on.
过来
We're on for Saturday, okay? It's gonna be ridiculous.
周六的事情定下来了 那一定会很"荒谬"
Lates.
待会见
Ridiculous?
荒谬?
Lates?
待会见?
It's like Invasion of the Body Snatchers.
这一切就像是邪魔附体的电影情节
Directed by Philip Kaufman.
由菲利普·考夫曼执导
Looks like Josh, but it acts like it's morphed into a Popular.
和乔什情况一样 摇身挤进去红人圈子里
Wow, Josh. You look... Adorkable.
哇 乔什 你看起来... 真可爱
My handiwork, naturellement.
出自我之手 无可厚非
Amy's sitting over there.
艾米就在那
And if you're so determined to ask her out,
如果你下定决心要约她出去的话
you better do it now.
你最好现在就去
I'll save you a seat. Yeah?
我给你留着位子 是吗?
Okay. Go.
好吧 快去
Here.
拿着
So this is what you did all weekend without us?
周末你没和我们在一起就是为了他?
Josh's makeover?
帮乔什改头换面?
No, we were filming too, but whatevs.
不 我们也在拍摄 管他呢
You can make him over all you want.
你可以把他变成你想要的样子
But he's still Count Dorkula.
不过他还是个蠢货
We're just saying. You better watch it or...
我们只是说说 你最好注意点
Or what? Just or.
否则怎样? 没怎样
Okay, look. Josh is strictly a brofriend.
听着 乔什就只是男闺蜜
I figured if he's gonna hang around us,
我想如果他要和我们在一起玩
then he might as well look the part.
那他至少看上去得像一员
Thanks.
谢谢
When's this stupid dorkumentary over anyway?
这个愚蠢的纪录片什么时候拍完?
You missed my game.
你错过了我的比赛
I had to get my own water.
我还得自己去拿水
Spring Formal is two weeks away.
离春季舞会还有两周了
And once I'm Blossom Queen, everything will go back to the way it was.
一旦我成为校园皇后 一切又能恢复正常
Swears.
我保证
My band, Blue Tangerine, is playing a free show.
我的乐队 蓝橘子 有一场免费演出
Bring a friend?
带一个朋友出席?
Actually, I was gonna ask you.
事实上 我想邀请你
Ask me to go to my own show?
邀请我去看自己的演出?
No, I was gonna ask you on a date.
不 我想约你出去
Really?
真的?
How's Saturday? It's my day off.
周六怎么样? 那天我有空
Sounds great. Great.
听起来不错 太好了
Cool.
酷
Josh Rosen.
乔什·罗森
I'm Alan Schoenfield. I just wanted to meet the young man
我是艾伦· 尚恩费徳我想见见和我女儿
my daughter's been spending all of her time with.
整天都在一起的年轻人
Oh, and I've never really approved of that Asher kid,
哦 我向来都不喜欢那个叫亚瑟孩子
I mean, "Asher"?
是亚瑟吧?
电影精选列表