I like this.
我喜欢
I can't wait to see what my star student has come up with, huh?
我已经迫不及待想要听你的想法
It's a documentary about the evolution of robot voices
那是一部科幻记录片关于
in the science-fiction genre?
机器人声音变革?
Yeah. You know how no two robots
是啊 你知道在科幻电影里
ever sound the same in any sci-fi movie?
不曾有声音一模一样的机器人?
You know, you have your, "I am a robot."
我是说 现在是"我是机器人"
Then you have these futuristic, like:
而未来可能变成...
Josh, your artistic vision is robot voices?
乔什 你的题目是机器人声音?
Yeah. Mr. F., I'm struggling here.
对 F老师 我实在很纠结
I... I've got all these great ideas, but none of them are good enough.
我... 我有很多好点子 但没一个能用上
You really would like to win that trip to Hollywood film camp, huh?
你是真的想赢得好莱坞之旅 对吗?
More than anything.
胜过一切
Then challenge yourself, Josh.
那么挑战你自己 乔什
Choose a documentary subject matter where you stretch your limits.
选一个你能够发挥到极限的纪录片主题
Explore new territory, discover the truth.
探索新领域 找出真♥相♥
How about, instead of robots, a human subject?
比起机器人 不如试一下真人?
A human.
真人
Okay, so challenging, truthful, but human.
好吧 极具挑战性 真实的人
Got it. Right.
我懂了 没错
Now, I will need a real proposal by tomorrow.
好了 明天把新的申请表拿来
Otherwise, I will have to give our school's slot to another student.
否则 我就得把名额让给其他同学了
Okay.
好的
No, I am not taking a dollar less than listing price.
不 我绝对不能接受减价
Well, that's great. I can have the paperwork sent right over.
那太好了 我马上把文档发过去
Great. Talk to you soon.
很好 晚点联♥系♥
Well, sweetie, what do you think?
亲爱的 你觉得怎样?
Do we turn this place into a Sparkles Cupcakes
我们该把这里改建成蛋糕店
or Accessories Barn?
还是材料库呢?
Dad, anyone who buys their accessories in a barn
爸爸 那些在仓库里买♥♥配件的人
is totes tragique.
简直是"悲催"
I vote for cupcakes, gives it more of a glam factor.
考虑到魅力指数 我更喜欢蛋糕店
And that is why you're my top advisor.
这就是我找你当首席顾问的原因
You know what? I am gonna have to head back to the office for a late meeting.
你知道吗? 我等下要回公♥司♥参加会议
Whatevs. Oh, I need to borrow your marketing team.
无所谓 噢 我要借用一下你的销♥售♥小组
Marketing team? Why?
销♥售♥小组? 为什么?
Blossom Queen. It's essential.
花魁比赛 那很重要
I need signs, brochures, headshots.
我需要签名 小册子 大头照
Oh, well, absolutely not.
噢 绝对不行
But Nicole Paterson has the whole varsity
但妮可·帕德森有学生会
and JV football team making posters for her campaign.
和学校足球队帮她做竞选海报
Yes, and you have ingenuity.
对 不过你比她更有谋略
If you wanna win, you need to do this on your own.
如果你想赢 你得靠自己实力
You're a smart girl.
你是个聪明的女孩
Gotta pull yourself up
你得靠"靴带"把自己提起来
by your bootstraps.
(靠自己力量)
Yes, this is Alan.
是 我是艾伦
Bootstraps? What does that even mean?
靴带? 什么意思啊?
Um, hello, boots have zippers.
呃 我是说 靴子有拉链
I should know, I tried on 17 pairs at Shoes Unlimited last week
我当然知道 上星期我去鞋店试了十七双靴子
and none of the 16 pairs I bought had straps.
最后买♥♥回家的十六双靴子都没有靴带
Bad reception?
收讯不好?
Yeah, I, well...
对... 我... 呃...
Dude, seriously, this is not refundable.
老兄 说真的 它不能退货
Tell you what, here's 20 percent off on your next phone.
这样吧 你下次买♥♥手♥机♥打八折
Thanks.
谢谢
It's imported leather.
这是进口皮革
Imported from where?
从哪儿进的货?
Somewhere foreign with lots of shipping costs, duh?
某个运费昂贵的国家 懂吗?
Yeah, probably Italy, duh?
对 可能是意大利 是吧?
Bee?
蜜蜂?
Bee. Oh, my gosh, a bee.
蜜蜂 我的老天 一只蜜蜂
Bee. Bee. Oh!
蜜蜂 蜜蜂 噢!
Oh, no. Oh, my God.
噢 不 噢 老天
Stop. Oh, my gosh.
停下来 噢 天啊
Oh, my.
噢 老天
Oh! Oh, no. Oh, my gosh.
噢! 噢 不 噢 天啊
My purse.
我的钱包
Help. Somebody help.
谁能帮帮忙
Someone turn the fountain off.
找个人关掉喷泉开关
Chop-chop.
快点 赶快
Help. Help me, my purse. Ah!
帮帮忙 我的钱包 啊!
It's a Serge Sanchez.
这可是名牌
Will somebody help me? Someone turn the fountain off.
有人能帮我吗? 找个人关掉喷泉
Mr. Farley said that my movie subject should be human.
法利老师说我的电影主题应该是人
Dylan Schoenfield's human.
迪伦·尚恩费徳是人类
Sort of.
至少有几分像
She's definitely a challenge.
她对我来说绝对是项挑战
Big challenge.
大挑战
Someone turn off the fountain, now.
找个人马上关掉喷泉 马上
Why aren't they listening to me?
他们为什么都不听我的?
Give me your phone.
把你的手♥机♥给我
Who are you calling? 911.
你要打给谁? 警♥察♥局
It's that geek from lunch today.
那是今天午餐时的怪胎
He's saving your purse.
他在拯救你的钱包
What?
什么?
Wait. Wait, wait, wait.
等等 等等 等一等
Really?
开玩笑吧?
Oh.
噢
Ugh!
唷!
Ew!
噢!
What? Go, Woodlands.
什么? 加油 沃兰兹学子
Vote Paterson.
投帕德森一票
Imported leather needs specialty cleaning.
进口皮革需要专门干洗
When my cell phone got wet, I...
当我的手♥机♥湿了 我...
My Serge Sanchez.
我的"谢尔盖·桑切斯"
You named your purse?
你替你的包包命名?
Not so fast.
不能那么快给你
I have a proposal for you.
我有一项提议
Whatever it is, the answer is NO, spells no way.
无论是什么 我的回答是不 没门
Can I at least propose the proposal first?
我能至少把提议说出来吗?
I want you to star in my movie for the film festival.
我希望你能当我电影里的主角
Oh, what? Star?
噢 什么? 主角?
Uh, what's it...? What's it about?
呃 那是... 关于什么的电影?
You. Your life.
你和你的生活
You know, what it's like to be popular
我是说 校园红人和竞选花魁的生活
and run for Blossom Queen?
是怎样的?
Nicole Paterson might have buttons and posters,
妮可·帕德森有海报和胸章
but what's that compared to a movie?
但有什么能和电影比?
Especially if it's about me.
尤其当我是主角时
Deal.
成交
Once you lose this.
只要你不戴这个
Deal.
成交
The competition just got serious.
比赛开始变得白热化
It's always been serious for me.
比赛对我来说一直很白热化
Thad?
泰德?
Tomorrow. Lunch. The dining hall.
明天 午餐时间 在餐厅
We can start filming my movie then.
我们可以试着拍我的电影
Actually, it's my movie.
事实上 那是我的电影
Where are my shoes?
我的鞋子呢?
You need some major CPR, Serge.
谢尔盖 你需要心肺复苏术
Marta.
玛尔塔
I need help carrying.
我需要人帮忙提东西
Marta?
玛尔塔?
Dylan, went to dentist, dinner's in the fridge.
迪伦 我去看牙医了 晚餐在冰箱里
Love, Marta.
爱你的 玛尔塔
You'll be as good as new, Serge.
你会变得焕如一新的 谢尔盖
Amy posted a picture of Dylan.
艾米上传了一张迪伦的照片
What?
什么?
Why'd she do that?
她怎么能这么做?
电影精选列表