Deal, part two.
成交 重新合作
So is your car gonna start this time or...?
那这回你的车能启动了吗?
The fun is in the mystery.
神秘点才有趣
Come on.
来吧
Okay.
好的
Home sweet...
甜蜜的家...
Wow.
哇哦
It's big.
你家好大哦
Real inviting, right?
很诱人 对吧?
Is your dad at work?
你父亲在上班?
Yeah.
嗯
Where's your mom?
你母亲呢?
She passed away.
她去世了
I was 8.
在我8岁的时候
I had no...
我不是故意...
I'm sorry. It's okay.
我很抱歉 没关系
So you wanna come in? Hang for a bit?
你要进来吗? 休息一会?
Sure.
好啊
Okay, so, what does your dad do?
那你父亲是做什么的呢?
Oh, he owns a bunch of real estate around town.
哦 他在城镇附近拥有一些房♥产
So he's either always working or hanging with his girlfriend.
所以他不是工作就是陪他的女友
Yeah. My dad lives in San Diego.
我爸爸住在圣地亚哥
Guess we both only have one parent.
看来我们都是单亲家庭
Come on, I wanna show you something.
过来 我给你看点东西
What I'm about to share with you is a highly top-secret recipe.
我准备让你瞧瞧我的顶级秘制烹饪秘方
The everything-but-the-kitchen-sink sundae.
厨房♥食物大汇集圣代
Yeah, I've never heard of that before.
我从来没听说过
Duh, what do you think "top secret" means?
当然咯 否则怎么称得上是"秘方"呢?
And that secret is you find every sugary, gooey substance
秘诀就是 把你在厨房♥能找到的
you could possibly find in the kitchen and mix it all together.
所有甜的 粘稠的食物都混合在一起
What are we waiting for?
还等什么呢?
Welcome to the everything-but-the-kitchen-sink sundae.
欢迎来到厨房♥食物大汇集圣代制♥作♥现场
You wanna get your ice cream in there. You want a variety of ice cream.
你需要加进冰淇淋 需要大量的冰淇淋
You think that's enough ice cream?
你觉得冰淇淋够了吗?
Gummy bears.
软糖熊
I love gummy bears. You want a gummy bear?
你喜欢软糖熊吗 来一块?
Sprinkles.
洒上去
Ooh.
喔
Worms.
蠕虫糖
Gross.
恶心吧
Ooh.
喔
Gummy bears and chocolate chips together?
软糖熊和巧克力片混在一起?
What you gonna do?
你要做什么?
What you gonna do about it?
你要怎么做?
What you gonna do about that?
你打算怎么做?
Oh-ho-ho.
噢-嚯-嚯
Dylish.
迪式美食
So, what's the 411 on your Amy crush?
八卦一下你和艾米的进展
Although I don't know why you're crushing on her.
虽然我不懂你为什么喜欢她
Where's the peanut butter?
花生酱在哪?
You know, I didn't even think that nerds dated.
我甚至不认为书呆子会去约会
Geeks. Okay, and we are people too, Dylan.
是怪胎 好吧 我们也是人 迪伦
Since we're talking about personal 411s,
既然谈到八卦
what's with you and Asher?
不如谈谈你和亚瑟?
What about us? Well, he's kind of an idiot.
我们怎样? 他就是个白♥痴♥
Gee, I don't remember asking you your opinion.
天啊 我可没问你的意见
Hey, you started it.
嘿 是你挑起的
Talking about me and my "love life."
谈谈我和我的感情生活
Exactly. "Love life" implies you're dating, which you are not.
没错 感情生活说明你在约会 而你却没有
I know what my movie needs. A makeover.
我知道我的电影需要什么了 改头换面
No, please, no more shopping footage.
不 拜托 别再拍购物镜头了
Not for me, for you.
不是为我 是为你
Here, I can get some before footage of my work.
来 我可以替我的电影加点开场段子
I'm not one of your fashion victim charities.
我不是那些没时尚品味的一员
Okay, Dyl? I like the way I am.
好吗 迪儿? 我喜欢我现在的样子
You would.
想也知道
More whipped cream?
再来点奶油?
Snoop much?
偷♥窥♥够了吗?
Is this your mom?
这是你妈妈?
Yeah. She met my dad at the Woodlands Spring Formal.
是啊 她在沃兰兹学院春季舞会遇到我爸爸
Crazy, huh?
很疯狂 对吧?
Wait. Was your mom Blossom Queen?
等等 你妈妈是花魁得主?
Back in the olden days.
那是很久以前的事了
1985.
1985年
Wow.
哇喔
I bet you miss her.
你猜你一定很想念她
Lots.
非常想
This house gets kind of lonely with just me and my dad.
房♥子只有我和爸爸住实在是有点寂寞
So when you said there's nothing more to life than winning Blossom Queen...
所以那时你说没什么比得上赢得校园皇后
Yeah, because of my mom.
是啊 是为了我妈妈
If I win, it's like we're still connected.
如果我赢了 就仿佛我们之间还有联♥系♥
Like she's still with me.
就像她还在我身边
You know what, I'll do it.
你知道吗 我会照做
I'll do the makeover.
我答应改头换面
Really? Yeah.
真的? 对啊
Let's start with this. I'm getting so excited.
从这个开始 真让我兴奋
Knees higher. Chin up.
膝盖抬高 下巴抬起来
Make sure your elbows move with the rope.
手肘和绳子一起动
That's pretty good.
做的不错
Okay, let's go, let's go, come on.
好的 动起来 动起来 加油
I'm not used to sweating.
我不习惯满身大汗
Yeah, it shows, but girls like a sporty guy.
是啊 看出来了 但女孩喜欢运动型男孩
I don't think jump roping is my thing. Ugh.
我不觉得跳绳适合我 啊
Up. Up.
起来 起来
Oh, Serge Sanchez's new cologne,
喔 谢尔盖·桑切斯新出的古龙水
Man Power.
真有男人味
Man Power?
男人味?
Turn him around, I wanna see the front.
把他转过来 我想看看正面
Hey, turn it off, I'm the only documentarian here.
嘿 把它关了 我才是这里唯一的导演
Now show him.
让他自己看看
Ridiculous.
太可笑了
Wait, is that a compliment?
等等 你是赞美我吗?
Josh, upload on the lingo already?
乔什 这是行话好吗?
Thank you, it looks fantastic. Mmhm.
谢谢 看上去帅呆了 嗯哼
Now, go see the finished look.
去看看最后的成品吧
Oh, wait.
哦 等等
See? It's not so high-maintenance to wanna look nice.
看到了吧? 让自己变漂亮并不是烦事
And now, for the finishing touch.
现在 最后的神来一笔
What?
什么?
A second pair of shoes, since I ruined the first. Heh.
第二双鞋子 鉴于我毁掉你唯一一双鞋
Really?
真的吗?
Awesome. Thank you, Dylan.
太棒了 谢谢 迪伦
We'll tell my dad it's beauty budget for the movie.
可以跟我爸爸说是电影的化妆预算
My mom.
是我妈
She wants me to pick up naan bread on my way home.
她让我回去路上顺带买♥♥点薄饼
I love Indian food.
我爱死印度美食了
I have to go to dinner with my dad and his stupid girlfriend.
我得和我爸爸还有他的白♥痴♥女友一起吃饭
Thanks.
谢谢
Well, you can come over if you want.
那个 如果你愿意的话可以来我家
Oh, no, you don't have to.
哦 不 你没必要这么做
I know, but you're welcome to.
我知道 但是随时欢迎你来
Okay, what's the hold up?
好 那还等什么呢?
Thank you.
谢谢
After you. Oh, thank you.
请进 哦 谢谢
So, this is it, home, sweet home.
这就是我家 甜蜜之家
Hey, you get to meet Mouse today.
嘿 你可以会一会莫斯
Who's Mouse?
谁是莫斯?
Oh, hey, buddy.
哦 嘿 伙计
Oh, Josh, new hair... Oh, my gosh, a girl.
哦 乔什 新发型...哦 我的天 女孩
Hi. Hi.
嗨 嗨
电影精选列表