你看 安全合同
you deal with some shady people.
你要和一些不怀好意的人打交道
Some of it rubs off on you.
有些东西会传染给你
Who are these people? Who paid you?
这些人是谁?谁给你付的钱?
The South Africans are contractors, too.
南非人也是承包商
They approached me when the Wellington interview happened.
惠灵顿要去采访时,他们找到了我
They... they... they rep people who want to take control of the...
他们...他们...他们代表那些想要控制...
The lanthanides.
镧系元素
Right.
对
Mace, there's an easy fix here.
梅斯,有一个简单的解决办法
Put a bullet in Venegas.
给韦内加斯一枪
Do it for the guys we lost.
为了我们失去的兄弟
Do it for his country.
为了他的国家
Do it for the world.
为了这个世界
Mace? Ma...
梅斯?
Hello?
喂?
Honey?
亲爱的?
Hi, Daddy.
嗨,爸爸
Hey. Uh...
嘿,呃...
hey. I, um... I just wanted to tell you
嘿我...我只是想告诉你
that I love you and Mommy so much.
我非常爱你和妈妈
I love you too, Daddy.
我也爱你,爸爸
Daddy, Mommy is sad.
爸爸,妈妈很伤心
You should come home.
你该回家了
Yeah. Yeah.
是啊 是啊
I... I promise I'll be home soon.
我保证很快就回家
Hey. Is... is Mommy there?
妈妈在吗?
Can you put Mom on the phone now?
你现在能让妈妈接电♥话♥吗?
OK, but she told Grandma that she doesn't
好吧,但她告诉奶奶
want to talk to you again until you get
在你振作起来之前
your shit together.
她不想再和你说话了
Just put mom on the phone, sweetheart.
让妈妈听电♥话♥ 亲爱的
Mommy! Daddy's on the phone.
妈妈 爸爸的电♥话♥
OK, honey. You go get ready.
好了,亲爱的你去准备吧
OK.
好的
Mason?
梅森?
Hey.
嘿
Where are you?
你在哪里?
I'm just in a shop getting Casey something.
我在店里 在给凯西买♥♥点东西
Listen. Um...
听着 嗯...
I just wanted to say thank you
我只想说声谢谢
for sticking with me through all this
谢谢你陪我走过这一切
and that I love you very much.
我非常爱你
Oh. OK. I mean, you're kind of scaring me,
哦 好的 我是说 你有点吓到我了
uh, with that.
突然这样说
No, no. It's, it's... don't worry. Don't worry.
不 不 这是...别担心 别担心
I love you.
我爱你
I... I love you, too, so much.
我也非常爱你
Please just come home in one piece.
回家吧 平平安安地
I'm on my way. OK.
我这就去 好的
Thank God for that.
感谢上帝
So as you walk to this...
所以,当你走到这...
All right. I'll use some of the skirt. Yes.
好吧 我要甩一甩裙子 好的
You walk into position right here,
你就在这里就位
and then you go like
然后你就像
Mason?
梅森?
Hey.
嘿
We're heading for the border tonight.
我们今晚就去边境
What? What?
什么?什么?
We're leaving, and that's that.
我们要走了,就这样吧
No, no. Wait.
不,不,等等
Don't give me a reason.
别给我理由
Where's Venegas?
韦内加斯在哪里?
Venegas!
韦内加斯
Venegas!
韦内加斯
Dude, stop following us already.
老兄,别再跟踪我们了
I could say the same thing to you,
我可以这样说你
but I have much better manners.
但我更有礼貌
Mi amigo has a car. Come on!
我朋友有车 来吧
I said, Where is President Venegas?
我说,韦内加斯总统在哪里?
I said,
我说
Where is President Venegas?
韦内加斯总统在哪里?
Nesto Sandoval.
内斯托-桑多瓦尔
Where is President Venegas?
韦内加斯总统在哪里?
This is your car?
这是你的车?
Sí señor.
是的,先生
It doesn't look very fast.
看起来并不快
What are we gonna do with this thing?
我们该拿这东西怎么办?
Wait, wait, wait. Uh-uh. Uh-uh.
等等,等等
Let him go.
让他去吧
It's the only way out of this.
这是唯一的出路
If they kill him here, they kill every person
如果他们在这里杀了他,他们要杀了
in this village.
这个村子所有人
I hate you.
我恨你
Hey!
嘿!
You're looking for Venegas?
您要找韦内加斯?
Here is Venegas!
韦内加斯在这!
Um... Can you ride?
嗯...你会骑马吗?
I'll manage.
我能搞定
All right.
好的
OK. Hold on.
好的 等一下
OK.
好的
Oh.
哦
Get on.
上马
What?
什么?
Get on!
上马
No, no! I am very afraid of horses.
不 不 我非常怕马
Half of your pictures are on horses.
你有一半的照片都是骑在马背上的
It was Photoshopped.
用 Photoshop 合成的
OK. OK.
好吧,好吧
Let's go!
我们走吧
OK.
好的
come on!
来吧!
Oh, God!
哦,上帝啊
Hold onto my waist!
抓住我的腰
This isn't weird at all.
这一点也不奇怪
Let's go! kill them now!
我们走 杀了他们
Hang tight!
抓紧了
Claire, this way!
克莱尔,这边
Wait, wait, wait!
等等!
Claire, follow me!
克莱尔 跟我来
Aah!
Hang on!
抓紧
Stay there. Stay there.
待在那儿 待在那儿
Do not move.
不要动
Get up. Come here. Come here.
起来 过来 过来
Stay still.
不要动
Hello, Miss Wellington.
你好,惠灵顿小姐
May I call you Claire?
我可以叫你克莱尔吗?
Where's Claire?
克莱尔在哪?
She was right behind us.
她就在我们后面
Oh.
哦
Don't worry.
别担心
They won't hurt her if I'm still alive.
如果我还活着,他们就不会伤害她
Looks like I'm going to Puerto Santiago.
看来我要去圣地亚哥港了
Excellent!
好极了
So you take money to make private wars?
所以你收钱去发动私人战争?
What's that like?
那是什么感觉?
Why don't you ask your Green Beret?
你为什么不问问你的绿色贝雷帽?
I would, but I seem to have been kidnapped by mercenaries.
我也想,但我好像被雇佣兵绑♥架♥了
Sweetheart, we just saved you from the worst dictator
亲爱的,我们刚刚把你从这个大♥陆♥有史以来
电影精选列表