斯科特,呃...
you... you have my word I will make this all go away.
你...我向你保证,我会让这一切烟消云散的
Oh! Thank you. Thank... thank you.
谢谢...谢谢你
Thank you. Can I give you a retainer?
谢谢。我能给你预付点定金吗?
I'd feel better with a retainer, maybe just 500.
我觉得还是预付定金比较好,也许先付个 500 块
Like your style, Scott.
就喜欢你这风格,斯科特
Ha! Oh, my gosh.
哈 我的天啊
Thank you.
谢谢
This...
这个
This looks great.
这看起来不错
Oh, my gosh.
哦,天哪
I'll be in touch, OK?
我会再联♥系♥你的,好吗?
Thank you.
谢谢
OK.
好的
You don't write, you don't call.
你既不写信,也不打个电♥话♥
As I live and breathe.
就这么活着呢
Sebastian Earle.
塞巴斯蒂安-厄尔
Aw, man. Look at you.
噢 伙计 看看你
God. What are you doing here?
上帝啊 你怎么来了?
How'd they get you in a suit?
他们怎么让你穿上西装的?
I could ask you the same thing.
我还想问你呢
Are you kidding? I'm about to take on
你在开玩笑吗?我就要对抗上
a global communications conglomerate,
全球通信企业集团了
so I got to look the part.
起码我得看起来像那么回事
I seem to recall you saying that quitting law
我好像记得你说过,退出法律界
was the best decision you ever made.
是你做过的最好的决定
I did.
我说过
And that becoming a lawyer
成为一名律师
would only crush your soul.
只会粉碎你的灵魂
Yeah, it has, but I got a wife and a kid,
没错,但我有老婆孩子
and they both require income, so...
都在等着我养,所以...
in lieu of that, I generate broken dreams for all involved.
迫于生计,我只能干起老本行了
Well, do you have a half-hour to spare for an old friend?
那么,你有半小时的空闲时间陪陪老朋友吗?
I want to show you something.
我想给你看点东西
I think Lady Justice can wait.
你那"正义女神"的法律事务可以等等
So what do you think?
你觉得怎么样?
I think you need a lawyer.
我想你需要一个律师
You know a good one?
你认识好律师吗?
Nope.
不认识
Carry on, fellas.
继续吧,伙计们
Yes, sir. Hey.
是的 先生 嘿
CDI. Heh heh. Chicks Dig It.
CDI 嘿嘿 小妞们都喜欢
Actually, Contracted Defense Initiatives,
事实上,这叫合约国防计划
but... but, yes, they do.
但是,是的,他们可以的
You name it, we got it,
只要你想得到的,我们都能做到
and if we don't, we'll find it, buy it, or build it.
如果做不到 我们就去找一个 买♥♥一个或造一个
We can operate in any environment
我们可以在任何环境以及
and any operational condition.
任何运行状况下开展业务
We are a one-stop shop and shoot.
我们提供一站式采购和服务
Ranges, mock villages, our own airstrip,
武装部队 驻扎点 我们自己的飞机跑道
the whole kit.
一条龙
I opened up 7 years ago.
我 7 年前创办的
Yeah, I remember,
是的,我记得
but honestly, I never thought you'd pull it off.
但说实话,我从没想过你会成功
Hey. Good on you, brother.
嘿,干得好,兄弟
Well, I started with the U.S. government,
我是从与美国政♥府♥的合作开始的
then moved to Europe, then Asia,
然后转到欧洲,再到亚洲
then South America.
然后是南美洲
Now we're over 80% corporate contracts.
现在,我们的企业合同超过了 80%
We're grossing high 8 figures this year.
我们今年的总收入高达 8 位数
Heh. Ahh. Private security work's always been a bit dicey for me.
嘿啊 私人保安工作我总觉得有点危险
It's, like, a thin line between mercenary work, yeah?
和雇佣军的工作根本没有多大区别,对吧?
Naw. Come on. It's like any business.
不 哪有 就像任何生意一样
We sell a product.
我们卖♥♥的是产品
That product is security.
这个产品就是安全
Cavemen out there, they're your product?
外面的原始人 就是你们的产品?
They look the part, and they keep the peace.
他们看起来虽然一般,但是干得活还行
Can't hire fast enough.
总是招不够人
Tons of ex-military, a few cops... heh...
很多都是退役军人,还有一些警♥察♥...呵呵...
and some good, old boys with a passion
和一些充满激♥情♥的
for the Second Amendment.
支持第二修正案的老好人
And steroids.
还有类固醇
Don't ask, don't tell. Yeah.
不问不说
These guys are, uh, potentially
这些人有可能就是
your new colleagues.
你的新同事
No. No.
不 不
No!
不
No, no, and no.
不,不,还是不
Come on.
算了吧
I'm too broken down, I'm... I'm out of shape.
我太崩溃了,我...我身材都走形了
I'm too old to go running around the world, Seb.
我太老了,不能满世界跑了,塞布
I got a life here.
我在这里有自己的生活
Mason, I know you. You're... you're miserable.
梅森 我了解你 你可怜巴巴的
That's not the point.
这不是重点
Look. The truth is broken or not
你看 事实是 不管你有没有受伤
you still look the part.
你看起来都还是那个样子
I'm asking as a personal favor.
我是出于私心
I've got an easy personal protection detail.
我有一个简单的贴身保护任务
It's a one-off. Just help me out, huh?
就这一次 你就帮帮我吧
Total milk run.
小菜一碟
You guys don't look like milkmen.
你们这些人看起来可不像是群厨子
¡Viva Paldoñia!
帕尔多尼亚万岁
¡Viva Paldoñia!
帕尔多尼亚万岁
Everybody is welcome to Paldoñia.
帕尔多尼亚欢迎每一个人
It's a beautiful country, beautiful.
这是一个美丽的国家,非常美丽
Juan Arturo Venegas.
胡安-阿图罗-韦内加斯
You kidding me?
你在开玩笑吗?
You took a job for the guy that killed half our team?
你为那个杀了我们半个小队的人工作?
We were there to kill him in the first place.
一开始是我们先去杀他的
Dude, chill. The job isn't for Venegas.
伙计 冷静点 这份工作不是要保护文尼加斯
It's body work for a journalist who's gonna interview him.
而是要保护一个要采访他的记者
Just show up, be some window dressing for her,
只要站在她面前,为她装点门面就行了
make sure she doesn't get groped.
确保她不会被人乱摸
A bunch of our friends died because of that guy.
我们的很多朋友都死了 就是因为那个家伙
You don't have to tell me.
你不必告诉我
I know
我很清楚
And look, if he were to get hit by a bus,
你看,就算他被公共汽车撞死了
I don't think anybody would be too upset about it.
不会有人为此感到难过的 我想
Believe me, I'd love to do it myself,
相信我,我也想亲手弄死他
but I'm running a business,
但我在做生意
and right now, that business is getting a journalist
而现在要做的生意,就是护送一个记者
in and out of Paldoñia.
进出帕尔多尼亚
Yeah. Send one of your other guys.
可以啊 派你的人去
Heh. I can't spare them for this.
嘿 我信不过他们
Listen. I'm trying to break into
听着 我正想打入这个
the personal protection racket for journalists,
为记者提供人身保护的一本万利的行当
and this is the first step, so I'm overpaying.
而这是第一步,所以我才不惜代价愿花重金
This is me trying to hook you up, OK?
我是在帮你,好吗?
No drama. Venegas is sending a plane
不要小题大作 韦内加斯派了一架飞机
to D.C. tomorrow to pick you guys up.
明天去华盛顿接你们
I'm not interested.
我没兴趣
20 grand says you are.
2 万美元等着你呢
Who's the journalist?
那个记者是谁
This year's recipient
今年
of the International Journalism and Editors Award
国际新闻与编辑奖的获奖者是
Claire Wellington.
克莱尔-惠灵顿
Thank you.
谢谢
Journalism at its best,
最好的新闻报道
it's about the truth.
是报道真♥相♥
I share this with all the journalists
我与所有坚持报道事实
who report the facts
电影精选列表