显然我们的计划 开局不顺
My clients need assurance that
我的客户需要得到以下保证
their investment in your country remains secure.
他们在贵国的投资依然安全
Is that clear?
清楚了吗?
Yes.
是的
Good.
很好
Thank you.
谢谢
Better one man dies instead of a thousand.
宁可一人死,不愿千人亡
Thanks.
谢谢
Well, this is just... awesome.
这真是...太棒了
Yeah.
是啊
So how'd you get wounded?
你是怎么受伤的?
Your back. Saw you've been favoring it.
你的背 我看你一直在捂着
God, I'm sorry for trying to have
上帝啊,我很抱歉,在我们
a human moment with you in the middle of a jungle
随时都可能丧命的丛林中
where we could die at any second.
我还想和你共度一段人性的时光
Mission I was on went sideways a while back.
我以前执行的任务出了问题
I got injured. My back hurts.
我受伤了 我的背伤到了
Did that happen here?
是在这里发生的吗?
Yeah.
是啊
It was my last mission.
最后一次任务
And so you're married... or were married?
你是结婚了...还是离婚了?
I didn't quite follow with the ring thing.
戒指的事我不太明白
Heh.
呵
Yes.
已婚
Probably separated by now.
现在可能已经要离了
I was just way better at being an operator
我只是更擅长参与行动
than I am at normal, day-to-day life.
比起过过小日子
Then I got hurt, then I got out,
我受伤以后,我就退出了
and then I just sucked.
然后我就糟糕透了
I got low.
我很低落
Took me years to figure out how to become a lawyer.
我花了很多年才想明白如何成为一名律师
Wait. You're a lawyer?
等等,你是律师?
Yeah. Officially.
是啊 如假包换
Passed the Bar, whole 9.
通过了律师资格考试,全9分
Thought it would make me feel more normal.
我以为这会让我感觉更正常
Turns out it just made me hate myself more.
事实证明,这只会让我更厌恶我自己
So you got into private security?
所以你进入了私人保安行业?
Yeah.
是啊
How long you been doing that now?
你这样做有多久了?
Uh, it's what, 5...
呃,这是什么,5...
4... 3 days?
4...3天?
What? CDI said you were their best.
什么?CDI 说你是他们最好的
You saw me take out a helicopter.
你看到我♥干♥掉了一架直升机
I mean, I think you got your money's worth, right?
我的意思是,你的钱花得很值,对吧?
I mean, come on. That was...
对吧 那个
that was pretty cool.
太酷了
That was pretty damn cool.
太他妈酷了
Uh, we should go around.
我们应该绕过去
How rude would that be?
那多没礼貌啊?
It probably isn't safe.
这可能并不安全
It's very safe.
非常安全
Welcome to Sabrina, my home.
欢迎来到萨布丽娜,我的家
Claire, Mason,
克莱尔,梅森
this is my oldest friend Ernesto Sandoval.
这是我的老朋友埃内斯托-桑多瓦尔
He is the leader of this village.
他是这个村子的村长
It's an honor.
这是我的荣幸
You're much more beautiful than on TV.
你比电视上漂亮多了
The Hulk.
绿巨人
The Hulk scares me.
绿巨人让我害怕
What did he say?
他说了什么?
Something funny, I guess.
什么笑话吧 我猜
This is Pepino.
这是佩皮诺
He is the, the son-in-law of the chief.
他是村长的女婿
He will give us a ride into town tomorrow.
他明天会送我们进城
Tomorrow?
明天?
Yes, Mason.
是的,梅森
Nobody travels in this region
没有人敢在夜间
of the country at night.
在这个地区出门
Not even mercenaries.
甚至连雇佣兵都不行
Consider it a chance to rest
把它当成稍事休息
and wash off the blood.
和洗去血迹的机会
OK.
好的
Oh, my God!
天啊
Ha ha ha!
哈哈哈!
I just...
我只是...
I didn't...
我没有...
didn't see anything.
什么也没看见
Whew!
呼!
Oh.
哦
Nice ink, woman.
很漂亮的纹身,女人
Color me impressed, Mr. Pettits.
给我留下深刻印象 佩提斯先生
Not petite at all.
一点也不娇小
Shall we do the interview?
我们可以开始采访了吗?
So what do you want me to do again?
那你还想让我做什么?
Just a standard two-shot.
只是简单的按两次
Didn't exactly learn that in basic training.
在基础训练中可没学到这些
Just make sure we're both in the frame.
只要确保我俩都在画面里就行
Shall we begin?
可以开始了吗?
Please.
请吧
OK. Let me just...
好的 让我...
We're rolling?
开拍了吗?
Uh, yeah
嗯,是啊
President Venegas, thank you for speaking to me
韦内加斯总统,感谢您向我讲述
about the events that have transpired over the past 12 hours.
过去 12 小时内发生的事件
I truly appreciate the opportunity
我真的很珍惜这次
of speaking with you.
与你交谈的机会
The world will soon learn that earlier
世界很快就会知道,今天上午
this morning you survived an assassination attempt
早些时候,您在一场
that resulted in the deaths
导致你的整个安全团队死亡的
of your entire security team.
暗♥杀♥行动中幸免于难
Sadly, yes.
很遗憾,是的
Who do you think is behind this attempted coup?
你认为谁是这场未遂政♥变♥的幕后黑手?
Our land and its mineral resources have been exploited
长♥期♥以来,我们的土地及其矿产资源
by outsiders for a very long time,
一直在被外人开采
and it is no secret that these outsiders
而这些外来者多年来一直在
have propped up my presidency for many years
支持着我的总统职位
while I turned my back on my people.
而我却背弃了我的人♥民♥ 这也不是什么秘密
The CIA, the SAS, they're only a tool
中情局 特种空勤团,他们只是用来
to influence leaders like me in countries like mine,
影响像我这种国家像我这种领导人的工具
but the real power has always been in the hands
但真正的权力一直掌握在首席执行官和股东们的手中
of CEOs and shareholders that make billions
他们从我们的自然资源中赚取了数十亿美元
out of our natural resources on the back of my people.
而我们的人♥民♥却被剥削了
So the corporations were behind the attempt on your life?
就是说,这些公♥司♥才是企图谋杀你的幕后黑手?
I was with you. The attackers seemed like
当时我也在场 袭击者看起来似乎是
professional soldiers.
职业军人
What can't these people buy, Claire?
这些人什么买♥♥不到,克莱尔?
You think an assassination attempt is scary?
你觉得企图暗♥杀♥很可怕吗?
Try telling the CEO of a global energy company
试着告诉一家全球能源公♥司♥的首席执行官
to go fuck his mother and watch your currency drop
去操♥他♥妈♥吧,然后看着你的货币
70% by the end of the conference call.
在电♥话♥会议结束时下跌 70%
Paldoñia has been blessed with a second chance.
帕尔多尼亚获得了第二次机会
In my fists are lanthanides,
我手里拿的是镧系元素
rare earth metals that are the core component
稀土金属 是制♥造♥每一项新技术的核心成分
for every new technology, cell phones, tablets,
比如手♥机♥、平板电脑、
electric cars, MRI machines.
电动汽车、核磁共振成像仪
These corporations, they want to exploit
这些公♥司♥,他们想以微不足道的价格
our new resource by a pittance of what it's worth,
来开采我们的新资源
and I have told them that I will not allow it,
我已经告诉他们,我不会允许的
which is why they're trying to kill me.
这就是为什么他们要杀我
Paldoñia will become the number one provider
电影精选列表