不,我以为是你安排的采访
Ha! Everybody's asked him for an interview,
哈 每个人都想采访他
but Paldoñia's been basically a media blackout
但帕尔多尼亚基本上被媒体封锁了
for the last decade.
在过去的十年中
Then just like that, he e-mailed me,
就这样,他给我发来了电子邮件
asked me if I wanted an interview.
问我要不要来采访他
Why do you think you're here?
你以为你为什么会在这里
I'm not totally clueless.
我也不是一无所知
Yes, yes, don't worry. See you soon!
是的,是的,别担心。再见
We were all worried for you.
我们都为你担心
Sure. Great. God bless you!
当然 太好了 上帝保佑你
My uncle isn't dead.
我叔叔没死
Our partners will not be pleased.
我们的合作伙伴会不高兴的
Thank you.
谢谢
Please tell us you have good news.
请告诉我们您有好消息
Oh, I have wonderful news.
哦,我有个好消息
I was just talking to Jorge, my nephew.
我刚打给了豪尔赫 我的侄子
He's the one behind the coup.
他就是政♥变♥的幕后黑手
That's good news?
这是好消息?
Yes, it's great news.
是的,这是个好消息
You see, I love my nephew, but he's an idiot.
你看,我爱我的侄子,但他是个白♥痴♥
So he... he just told you?
那么他...他刚刚告诉你了?
No. He didn't tell me anything,
不,他什么都没告诉我
but he said everything. Hmm?
但他什么都招了 懂吗?
He will not move a finger if he knows
如果他知道我还活着
that I am still alive,
他啥也不敢干
so I told him that everything was OK
所以我告诉他一切都好
and that we were gonna go to see him.
说我们要去找他
You see, you must always stroke the head
你看,斩蛇
that you are going to cut off.
要斩七寸
So is he working with the rebels?
那么,他在与叛军合作?
No, no, no, no.
不
The rebels also think that he's an idiot.
叛军也认为他是个白♥痴♥
Let's go.
我们走吧
Back to the capital.
回到首都
Heh. No.
呵 不
No.
不去
Do what you want.
随你便
We're getting out of here.
我们要离开这里
We can't just leave him.
我们不能丢下他不管
Just did.
刚做了
I need to report this.
我需要报道此事
We can't just let another government
我们不能任由另一个穷国的政♥府♥
in another poor country get overthrown
在另一场政♥变♥中被推♥翻♥
in another coup and nobody pays attention.
而无人关注
Come on. Don't let Venegas suck you in.
走吧 别让韦内加斯把你吸进去
He's a textbook sociopath.
他是一个教科书式的反♥社♥会♥者
He seems OK.
他看起来还好
Please. Read Hannah Arendt.
读读汉娜-阿伦特吧
I have.
我读过
I'm well aware what the world expects
我很清楚目前外界
from Claire Wellington at the moment,
对克莱尔-惠灵顿的期望
but I have sacrificed everything for my career...
但我为了事业牺牲了一切
my family, relationships, my life...
我的家庭 人际关系 我的生活
so forgive me if I refuse to be
请原谅我拒绝成为
the laughingstock who went from winning a Peabody
从获得皮博迪奖沦落到
to covering celebrity man caves.
报道名人八卦的笑柄
This is my chance,
这是我的机会
and it's working out better than I ever could have hoped.
比我预想的还要好
Yeah, it's one way of looking at it.
是的,这也是一种看法
Err!
呃
Sebastian.
塞巴斯蒂安
Mason Pettits, we got a call from your boss at CDI.
梅森・佩提斯,我们接到了CDI你老板的电♥话♥
Heard you needed a lift.
听说你需要搭便车
Yeah, we sure do.
是的,很需要
Got an ETA of two minutes for you.
预计两分钟后到达
Got a spot where I can set the bird down?
有地方让我们降落吗?
Yeah, we're headed towards the clearing right now.
是的,我们正朝空地走去
Uh, you got my GPS?
你有我的 GPS 吗?
We're heading straight for it.
我们正直奔它而去
You can't get here fast enough. We'll be standing by.
你们来得不够快 我们就在这里等着呢
OK. Sit tight. We're getting picked up in a few minutes.
好的 坐好了 再过几分钟就有人来接我们了
Are you sure we can't stay?
你确定我们不能留下吗?
Oh, I'm sure.
哦,我确定
Get you picked up across the border.
带你越过边境
You'll find a Starbucks with free Wi-Fi or something,
你可以找一家提供免费Wi-Fi的星巴克 或者别的
break your story from there.
来发表你的报道
Sure sure?
真的确定吗?
You can't get a Peabody if you're dead.
死了就拿不到皮博迪奖了
What about Venegas? You think he'll be OK?
韦内加斯怎么样?你觉得他会没事吗?
I don't give a shit about Venegas!
我才不管什么韦内加斯!
What is your deal with him?
你和他有什么纠葛吗?
I can smell the free Wi-Fi now.
我现在都能闻到免费无线网络的味道了
Not good.
不好
Run! Run! - What?!
快跑!快跑!- 什么?
Come on.
来吧
Are you kidding me?
你在开玩笑吗?
Embrace the suck!
面对现实吧!
Still excited to cover a coup?
还在为报道一场政♥变♥而兴奋吗?
Less and less honestly. - Yeah.
老实说越来越不想了 - 是吗
Shit! He's going for another round.
妈的 他还准备再来一轮
Stay put.
别动
Tell me you got that.
告诉我你拍到了
Run!
快跑!
Run!
快跑!
Mason?
梅森?
Mason?
梅森?
Mason?
梅森?
Oh. Not Mason.
不是梅森
Because hiding in a tree is such a good idea.
因为躲在树里是个好主意
Huh!
咦?
Are you OK?
你还好吗?
Yeah. I'm good.
我很好
Do you need help?
您需要帮助吗?
You good? Ugh.
你还好吗?
Suddenly, I'm very glad I paid you to tag along.
突然间,我很高兴雇你跟着我了
Mason!
梅森
Where is Venegas?
韦内加斯在哪里?
I'm here.
我在这呢
Puta!
妈的
Oh. Miss Wellington, I am... I am so sorry
哦 惠灵顿小姐 我...我很抱歉
for the mess that I have made.
搞的一团糟
Thank you.
谢谢
Where did you come from?
你从哪里来的?
From behind that tree.
从那棵树后面
Not literally.
我不是问你这个
What's up with the hand cannon?
这手炮从哪里搞的?
Juanita?
胡安妮塔?
Yeah.
是的
What kind of ego maniacal psycho dictator
韦内加斯要是连一把大枪都没有
would Venegas be if he didn't have a big gun?
还能当什么自大狂的神经病独♥裁♥者?
Point taken.
有道理
Thank you for your help.
感谢您的帮助
You're welcome, Mr. Pettits.
不客气 佩提斯先生
Colonel Koehorst.
科霍斯特上校
General Vásquez,
巴斯克斯将军
my clients are very disappointed that
我的客户非常失望
your uncle is still alive and causing trouble.
你叔叔还活着,还在制♥造♥麻烦
It would appear that your men likewise
看来你们的人
failed to kill my uncle.
同样没能杀死我的叔叔
Certainly our arrangement's off to a shaky start.
电影精选列表