将真♥相♥看得高于一切的记者们
and who value the truth above all.
分享这一荣誉
In my haste to break a major story,
我急于报道一个重大新闻
I neglected... to perform my due diligence
我忽视了...履行应尽职责
in properly fact checking
去进行必要的事实核查
and thoroughly vetting my sources.
和彻底审查我的消息来源
I have resigned my position here.
我已经辞去了这里的职务
Make sure that she knows what she did was wrong.
确保她知道自己做错了
So, uh, how's everybody doing?
大家都还好吗?
You told your daughter to hit a boy in the throat,
你教你女儿打人家男孩的咽喉
and that boy's father is a lawyer.
那男孩的父亲是个律师
Um...
嗯...
A real lawyer.
真正的律师
Uh, whatever this is, it's gone, it's done.
呃,不管这是什么,它走了,它完成了
I can't do it anymore, Mason.
我受不了了,梅森
I can't...
我不能...
Jenny, don't overreact.
珍妮,别反应过度
I'm not overreacting.
我没有反应过度
I think it might be best for everybody
我认为最好是你搬出去
if you did move out.
这样对大家都好
Never mind. I'll get Casey, and I'll go to my mom's.
没关系 我去找凯西 然后回我妈家
No. I'll go.
不,我走
Hey, Daddy.
嘿,爸爸
What are you doing?
你在干什么?
Building a cruise ship.
建造一艘游轮
Cruise ship. Wow. That's a good gig if you can get it.
游轮 哇哦 如果你能找到的话 这可是个好工作
Ahh. Listen. I got to go out of town for a few days.
啊 听着 我要出城几天
It's for work.
去工作
Do they have snow globes where you're going?
你要去的地方有雪球吗?
Tell you what. If they do, I'll get you one.
这样吧 如果那里有 我就给你买♥♥一个
Thanks, Daddy.
谢谢你,爸爸
What do you mean you're going out of town for a few days?
你要出城几天是什么意思?
I took a job. - What?
我找了份工作 - 什么?
Yeah. Sebastian Earle hooked me up.
是的 塞巴斯蒂安-厄尔给我介绍的
What about your practice? - Ha!
那你的律所怎么办?- 哈!
You just said a minute ago that I wasn't a real lawyer.
你刚刚才说过我不是真正的律师
What job is this?
这是什么工作?
It's private security. Easy stuff.
这是私人保安。很简单
Mason, no.
梅森,不
That part of your life is over.
你的那部分生活已经结束了
You're not gonna go and get yourself killed
你不能去送死
and leave our daughter without a father to raise her.
然后让我们的女儿没有父亲抚养
Just let me make this money, OK?
让我先赚了这笔钱,好吗?
You think I don't know how unhappy you are
你以为我看不出来 只当一个丈夫和父亲
being just a husband and a father?
你有多不开心吗?
Imagine what it feels like to be me,
想象一下我的感觉
knowing that I'm the life you settled for.
发现自己不是你真正想要的生活
Jenny, I...
珍妮,我...
On second thought, actually, you should go.
仔细想想,其实你应该去
Maybe that's what you need
也许这就是你需要的
to fix yourself.
重新振作起来
Politics in the workplace
办公室政♥治♥
and... and the fallout from that, please.
以及由此产生的后果,拜托
No. It's great. Of course you're being a weasel about this.
不 这很好 你当然是在耍花招了
I can't say I'm surprised.
我一点也不惊讶
Yeah. I wouldn't want to tarnish your perfect reputation.
我可不想玷污你完美的名声
You're a saint. We both know it.
你是个圣人 我们都知道
Excuse me. Claire Wellington?
打扰一下 克莱尔-惠灵顿?
Well, please do, and I'll be sure
好吧,请相信,我一定会
to badmouth you to anyone who will listen.
告诉每一个想听你坏话的人的
Hey. That's great. Yeah. Same to you, asshole.
嘿 太棒了 你也一样 混♥蛋♥
Miss Wellington...
惠灵顿小姐...
I'm... I'm, uh... I'm from CDI.
我是 呃 我是CDI派来的
I'm Mason Pettits.
我是梅森-佩提斯
You're late. Where's the car?
你迟到了 车呢?
It's, uh, this way.
这边走
Great. Can you help me with this?
太好了 你能帮我拿一下吗?
So you're my Green Beret.
你就是我的绿色贝雷帽
Army Special Forces.
陆军特种部队
Right. A Green Beret is a hat.
对 绿色贝雷帽就是一顶帽子
Delta Force isn't the name of anything but a bad movie.
"三角洲部队"并不是什么好名字,一部烂片
I've met my share of your colleagues.
我应该见过你的战友们
So where'd you serve?
你在哪里服役?
Oh. All the loveliest places.
哦 都是些爱死了的地方
I was in the Middle East,
呆过中东
South America of course.
南美洲 当然也呆过
Ooh! North Carolina.
哦 还有北卡罗来纳
And that tan line on your ring finger?
你无名指上的戒指印是怎么回事
We don't wear wedding rings while we work.
我们工作时不戴婚戒
Could be a possible pressure point if you're captured.
如果你被俘,这可能是一个突破点
Either that, or you just got a divorce.
要么 就是你刚离婚
So we're leaving for Paldoñia.
我们要去帕尔多尼亚了
You know anything about it?
你知道那里吗?
Sure do.
当然
Paldoñia's like a... Tim Burton movie.
帕尔多尼亚就像一部...蒂姆-波顿的电影
It's colorful, but it's creepy as fuck.
它色彩斑斓,但令人毛骨悚然
That's a new one.
头一回听说
I have an exclusive interview
我有一个独家专访
with President Juan Arturo Venegas.
和胡安-阿图罗-韦内加斯总统
He doesn't do interviews.
他不喜欢接受采访
Um, with all due respect, do you understand at all who...
呃,恕我直言,你到底知不知道谁...
I think I understand quite well,
我想我非常理解
but the real question is do you understand
但真正的问题是,你是否明白
why you're coming along?
你为什么一起来?
My guess is not to give my opinion
我猜不是让我来给你提
about Juan Arturo Venegas.
关于胡安-阿图罗-韦内加斯的建议的
Perfect. Then this will be fine.
好极了 这样就没问题了
I'll focus on Venegas. You focus on making sure
我会专注于韦内加斯 你专注于确保
I don't get robbed or kidnapped at the hotel.
我不会在酒店被抢劫或绑♥架♥
Pull!
发射
What's up, what's up?
怎么了,怎么了?
Welcome back to"Infamous Daily Live."
欢迎回到"声名狼藉每日直播"
I'm here with GG Love,
我和 GG Love 在一起
who went from doing time
他从服刑人员一跃成为了
to being a multimillionaire entrepreneur
千万富豪企业家
and founder of the Much Loved clothing brand.
和Much Loved服装品牌创始人
Thanks for being here, GG.
谢谢你能来,GG
Pleasure's all mines, baby.
我很荣幸,宝贝
Give us a spin. Show off what you got.
让我们转一转 展示一下你的穿着
Wow! I can't wait to get one.
哇我等不及要买♥♥一个了
So tell me...
那么告诉我...
Have a good laugh? - Oh, shit!
笑得开心吗?- 哦,该死
Was that all an Internet search could get you?
这就是你在网上搜索到的东西吗?
Trust me. There's far worse out there.
相信我 还有更糟糕的
Did you move to the States when you were young?
您是从小搬到美国的吗?
I noticed your British passport when we boarded,
登机时我注意到你的英国护照
and you slipped your accent, so...
你的口音也变了,所以...
probably moved here as a kid.
可能是小时候搬来的
I mean, if I had to guess.
如果让我猜的话
Nobody's asking for your guesses.
没人要你猜
Why Paldoñia? Some sort of image makeover?
为什么是帕尔多尼亚?某种形象改造?
This might shock you, my dear,
亲爱的,这可能会让你大吃一惊
but I didn't take a degree at Oxford
但我在牛津攻读学位
to cover celebrity bar mitzvahs.
不是用来报道名人成人礼的
Paldoñia has some of the largest oil
帕尔多尼亚是世界上最大的石油
and natural gas fields in the world,
和天然气产地之一
and Venegas is the last pure autocrat
韦内加斯是在西半球最后一个纯独♥裁♥者
in the Western Hemisphere, and he doesn't do interviews
从不接受采访
until now.
直到现在
OK. Just...
好的 只是...
just want me to sit here and shut up then?
电影精选列表