this continent has ever seen.
最糟糕的独♥裁♥者手中救了出来
I guess I missed the chivalry while you were
我想,在你向我开枪的时候
shooting at me.
我错过了骑士精神
We were shooting at him.
我们瞄准的是他
Our group has been contracted on behalf
我们小队代表的是
of the people of Paldoñia.
帕尔多尼亚人♥民♥
You mean, a corporate-backed coup
你是说,一场由企业阴谋主导的
of a sovereign nation?
主♥权♥国家政♥变♥?
You know, most journalists cause
要知道,大多数记者
chaos and frenzy but have no idea
只会制♥造♥混乱和狂热
what's actually going on.
但却对实际情况一无所知
We are here to bring stability and peace
我们在这里是为了给复杂的局势
to a complicated situation.
带来稳定与和平
You really think that your reporting
你真的认为你的报道
can change the will of the powerful?
能改变当权者的意志?
This might sound crazy, but, yes, I do.
这听起来可能有点疯狂,但我确实是这么认为的
Kind of part of the gig.
这也是工作的一部分
It certainly sounds nice,
听起来确实不错
and I wish you were right, Claire.
我希望你是对的 克莱尔
I really do.
真的
Unfortunately, people are foolish.
不幸的是,人们是愚蠢的
People just want honesty.
人们只想要诚实
They don't know what they want.
他们不知道自己想要什么
They can't see what matters.
他们看不到重点
They need looking after.
他们需要照顾
So what matters?
那么,什么才是最重要的?
What matters is power.
重要的是力量
You can hold it and use it.
你可以控制它利用它
And who's using you?
谁在利用你?
Well, Claire, certainly people who don't like
克莱尔,当然是那些不喜欢
what you're doing.
你在做的事的人
They don't give a rat's ass about journalists.
他们根本不把记者放在眼里
How much further?
还有多远?
We're almost there.
我们快到了
It's just over the ridge.
就在山脊那边
What's with the singing, man?
你唱什么?
You noticed?
你注意到了吗?
Well, I believe that when one encounters danger,
我相信,当一个人遇到危险时
you should sing to it.
你应该对着它唱
You care to try?
你想试试吗?
Not much of a singer.
不太会唱歌♥
Not much of a dancer either.
也不怎么会跳舞
You're not afraid of a big belly laugh
你不怕时不时
every now and again, huh?
笑背过气去 啊
Oh. Of course not.
当然不怕
I believe that one should always remember to laugh.
我认为,人应该始终不要忘记欢笑
Well, I found out why I'm here.
我知道我为什么会在这里了
Oh.
哦
They wanted me to kill you.
他们想让我杀了你
That makes sense.
这就说得通了
It does?
有吗?
Of course.
当然了
You blame me for shooting down your helicopter,
你怪我击落了你们的直升机
for your friends dying, for your life ever since.
为你朋友的死,为你此后悲催的生活
Then my late bodyguard Manuel gives you a gun
然后我已故的保镖曼努埃尔要给你一把枪
and lets you into my bedroom.
并带你进入我的卧室
Wait. You knew about that?
等等,你知道这件事?
I don't stay in power
我不是靠一无所知
by not knowing things, Mason.
来掌权的 梅森
I'd be so bad at being a dictator.
我真不擅长当独♥裁♥者
No. You'd be great at it.
不,你会做得很好的
It's just practice.
就是不断地练习
There is something important I need to tell you, though.
不过,我有一件重要的事情要告诉你
I didn't shoot down your helicopter.
我没有击落你的直升机
Come on, man.
算了吧,伙计
I know you didn't personally.
我当然知道不是你亲手干的
It was friendly fire.
这是友军误伤
Do you really think we can stop an American invasion
你真的认为我们击落一架直升机
by shooting down one helicopter?
就能阻止美国入侵吗?
I mean, of course, I knew you guys were coming,
我的意思是,当然,我知道你们会来
but there was nothing I could do to stop you,
但我无法阻止你
so as a matter of fact, I was getting ready to take a boat to Cuba,
事实上,我正准备乘船逃去古巴
and suddenly, a helicopter gets shot down,
突然,一架直升机被击落
and everything stops just like that,
一切就这样停止了
and the next morning, I get a visit
第二天早上,我的一位前赞助人
from one of my ex-patrons telling me that
来拜访我,告诉我说
the next time the helicopter would land
下次直升机会安全降落的
unless I signed off some new oil leases,
除非我签署了一些新的石油租约
which of course I did.
我当然会这么做
We were pawns.
我们被人玩了
I am very sorry about your friends, Mason.
你朋友的事我很遗憾,梅森
It's just crazy how all this is going down
这一切都太疯狂了
after you agree to do your first interview in 10 years.
在你同意接受 10 年来的第一次采访之后
Ah. That's why you needed Claire.
所以你才需要克莱尔
You were gonna tell the truth before they could take you out
在他们把你赶出去 并用一个更听话的傀儡
and replace you with somebody more user-friendly.
取代你之前,你必须说出真♥相♥
We'll stop here for the night,
我们就在这里过夜吧
and then, then we end the charade.
然后,然后我们就去结束这场闹剧
Brother, you are killing me right now.
兄弟,你现在可真要了我的命
I'm worried sick about you.
我担心死你了
Are you still with Venegas?
你还和韦内加斯在一起吗?
Yeah.
对
I cut ties with the South Africans.
我和南非人断绝了关系
I'm gonna make this go away.
我要让这事到此为止
Dude, we need to talk.
老兄,我们得谈谈
Gracias.
谢谢
Gracias.
谢谢
Thanks.
谢谢
So I agreed to trade you for Claire.
所以我同意了用你换克莱尔
Of course you did.
你当然会
Heh. Yeah, it's a...
是啊,这是一个...
move I haven't totally thought through, but...
我还没有完全考虑清楚的一招,但是...
May I please use your phone?
我能用一下您的电♥话♥吗?
For what?
为了什么?
I am going to call someone I trust.
我要给我信任的人打电♥话♥
Eduardo Lavato.
爱德华多-拉瓦托
Who's that?
他是谁?
He's an old friend
他是我的老朋友
and the shadow leader of the opposition party, too.
以及反对党的幕后主脑
He's very resourceful.
他非常足智多谋
Mason, please, will you sit down and enjoy
梅森,能请你坐下来
a cup of espresso with me?
和我一起品尝浓咖啡?
It's the best one in Paldoñia, huh?
这是帕尔多尼亚最好的一家,是吧?
This is a stupid idea.
这是一个愚蠢的想法
Gracias, amor.
谢谢你,亲爱的
What is that saying?
这句话怎么说来着?
Keep your friends close,
和朋友要更近
keep your enemies closer.
和敌人要更亲近
Yes it's from"The Go"... it's from"The Godfather."
是的,它出自"教父"
America does produce some wonderful culture, don't you agree?
美国确实孕育了一些美妙的文化,你同意吗?
Papi. Ha ha ha!
老朋友 哈哈哈
You're alive Papi! - I am!
你还活着 老朋友 - 我还活着
It's good to see you.
很高兴见到你
It was not my men who attacked you.
袭击你们的不是我的人
I know, I know.
我知道,我知道
Espresso? - Naturally.
浓咖啡?- 当然
Who is this?
你是谁?
This is my new American friend Mason Pettits,
这是我的美国新朋友梅森-佩提斯
and he's very worried about you.
他很担心你
An American friend?
美国朋友?
电影精选列表