政♥变♥?
Putana! Merde!
去他妈的
I cannot hide from this!
我无法逃避
Ha! Hiding seems like a great idea right now.
哈 现在躲起来 似乎是个不错的主意
This is not a rebel assassination attempt.
这不是来自叛军的暗♥杀♥
One, really looks like it is.
第一,看起来真的像是
Two, you're screwed regardless, so...
第二,无论如何,你都会完蛋的,所以...
I have to stop this.
我必须阻止这一切
I think I just did.
我想我刚刚阻止了
Stop the overthrow of my government,
阻止他们推♥翻♥我的政♥府♥
and you will come with me to the capital
你跟我一起去首都
and help me protect my people.
并帮助我保护我的人♥民♥
Newsflash... your people just tried to kill you, all right?
新消息...你的人♥民♥刚刚想杀了你,好吗?
Count us out.
别扯上我们
Can you hand me my bag?
能把包递给我吗?
What?
什么?
My bags.
我的包
We got to get you out of here by the end of the day.
我们必须今天就把你弄出去
You're never gonna need it.
你永远都用不上了
I'm with the president of a country
我和一个处于政♥变♥中的
in the middle of a coup.
国家的总统在一起
This is the scoop of a lifetime.
这是一生难得的独家新闻
You got to be alive to have the scoop of a lifetime, OK?
你必须活着,才有什么一生难得的独家新闻,好吗?
You'll break your story when you're someplace safe.
等到了安全的地方,再讲你的故事
What's that?
那是什么?
A really big gun.
一把很大的枪
Let's move.
我们走
Come on.
走吧
Battement tend...
转圈
En pointe.
注意脚尖
Yes.
很好
How's it?
怎么样?
Everyone?
每个人?
Yes. Excellent.
是的。好极了
Sorry. Go ahead.
对不起 说吧
I see.
我知道了
Be in touch then.
到时再联♥系♥
Brava, brava, Marta. The swan.
太棒了 太棒了 玛塔 天鹅
Papa has to go to work, my dear.
爸爸要去上班了,亲爱的
Encore, encore!
再来,再来!
Shit.
妈的
Wait, wait, Mason.
等等 梅森
I c... I can't, I can't, I can't.
我...我不行了
I can't. Ohh.
我不行了
I guess we're taking a break.
我想我们要休息一下了
Ohh.
哦
Are you OK, Miss Wellington?
你还好吗 惠灵顿小姐
I'm good.
我很好
Oh, great.
哦,那就好
So who's trying to kill us?
那么是谁要杀我们呢?
Nobody. Nobody is trying to kill us.
没有人 没有人要杀我们
They're trying to kill him.
他们是要来杀他的
Who wants to kill you?
谁想杀你?
Ah.
啊
A single insect may bring down an entire country.
一只臭虫可能会拖垮整个国家
Which insect wants to kill you today?
今天是哪只臭虫想杀你?
I don't know, but I intend to find out.
我不知道,但我打算弄清楚
Oh. You have a satellite phone.
哦 你有卫星电♥话♥
Who you gonna call?
你要给谁打电♥话♥?
I'm calling for help.
我在求救
Earle. Yo. It's Mason. We got hit.
厄尔 我是梅森 我们被袭击了
Shit! What happened? You OK, Mason?
妈的 怎么了 你没事吧 梅森?
No, Heading out of town, they took out our vehicles.
没事 出城时 他们炸烂了我们的车
I got us out safe, but I...
我把他们安全地救出来了,但我...
bro, we're stuck. I got no idea where we're at.
兄弟 我们被困住了 我不知道我们在哪里
Is Wellington safe?
惠灵顿安全吗?
Yeah. She's with me,
她和我在一起
and Venegas is here, too.
还有韦内加斯也在这里
What? Why is he with you?
什么?他为什么和你在一起?
What about his team?
他的团队呢?
Dead. Bro, you got to get us a ride.
死了 兄弟 你得帮我们一把
Hang tight.
别挂断
GPS has your position.
GPS 定位了你的位置
There's a clearing... 3 klicks east.
向东3公里 有块空地
Exfil there by helo.
用直升机撤离
I'm gonna call some colleagues in the area.
我要给附近的同事打电♥话♥
I'll get you picked up.
去接你
Heh. So much for a milk run.
呵 还说什么小菜一碟
May I use your phone? - Nope.
我可以用下你的电♥话♥吗?- 不可以
But I need to make a call.
但我得打个电♥话♥
Heh. I don't care.
呵呵。我不在乎
Mason.
梅森
What?
什么?
Tell me why I should do a favor for him.
告诉我为什么要帮他的忙
Well, for example, because, uh, I can have
比如说 因为 我可以
you arrested for being a foreign spy.
把你当成外国间谍抓起来
Maybe I pull a coup of my own then.
也许到时候我也会发动一场政♥变♥
Stop it, Mason!
别说了,梅森
Singing? Dictators don't get to sing.
唱歌♥?独♥裁♥者没资格唱歌♥
Really? Well, then go ahead.
真的吗?那就请便吧
Do it, Mr. Pettits.
动手吧 佩提斯先生
I am not afraid of death,
我不怕死
and I am not afraid of people like you.
我不怕像你这样的人
Do it.
动手吧
Hey, hey! Put the gun down, please.
嘿 嘿 请把枪放下
Knock yourself out.
随你便吧
Thank you.
谢谢
Don't worry.
别担心
I'll make it petite.
我会尽快讲完的
Señor.
先生
Is this my speech? - Yes.
这是我的演讲稿吗?- 是的
Is the lighting okay?
照明还可以吗?
The lighting is perfect, Jefe.
灯光太完美了,总统
Thank you, General.
谢谢您,将军
Your phone is ringing, El Jefe.
你的电♥话♥响了 总统
Hello?
喂?
Jorge,
豪尔赫
Nephew!
侄子
Uncle?
叔叔?
Correct!
对!
I'm out here walking through the jungle!
我正在丛林里漫步
How are you?
你还好吗?
All good?
一切都好吗?
How are you, Uncle?
你好吗,叔叔?
I'm fantastic!
太棒了!
I'm walking through the jungle
我正在丛林中
with an absolutely lovely woman.
和一个绝对可爱的女人在一起漫步
The Gringo Journalist? - Yes!
外国记者?- 是的!
The beautiful Claire Wellington.
美丽的克莱尔-惠灵顿
Is he asking what I'm wearing?
他是在问我穿什么衣服吗?
No, he's describing what you're wearing.
不,他是在描述你的穿着
Don't look at me. He's your friend of a friend.
别看我 他是你朋友的朋友
Yeah. Just didn't realize he and Ellie
是啊 只是没想到他和艾莉
kept in touch still.
仍然保持着联♥系♥
What?
什么?
The interview.
采访
That's obviously why he invited me here.
显然,这就是他邀请我来的原因
He invited you?
他邀请了你?
Why? Because I'm not just
怎么?因为我现在对你来说
a celebrity news reporter to you now?
不只是个名人新闻记者了?
No. I thought you landed the interview.
电影精选列表