My brothers.
我的兄弟们
You can change the destiny of this country.
你们可以改变这个国家的命运
Not for me.
不是为我
But for you.
而是为了你们
For your mothers.
为了你们的母亲
For your fathers.
为了你们的父亲
For your children.
为了你们的孩子
This country has bled for too long.
这个国家流血太久了
This madness has to end.
这种疯狂必须结束
Oh, shit.
哦,该死
Now is the time to fight...
现在是战斗的时候了...
Fight... for this land.
为这片土地而战
My brothers.
我的兄弟们
Defend
捍卫
your homeland.
你们的祖国
Go!
去吧
Take cover!
找掩护
Suppressing fire!
压制火力!
Go! Go for Paldoñia!
加油 为了帕尔多尼亚
Hey! Not the time for coaching.
嘿!现在不是瞎指挥的时候
Fuck, man!
妈的
Spielberg, what the hell are you doing?
斯皮尔伯格,你到底在干什么?
What? - Stay down!
什么?- 趴下
Fine!
好吧
Take the tunnel, OK? Hold on. Hold on.
走隧♥道♥ 好吗 等等 等等
Ready? Go, go, go!
准备好了吗?走
Follow me! Follow me!
跟我来跟我来
Mason?
梅森?
Go, go!
快走,快走
You've been hit.
你被击中了
I'm fine! Go!
我没事 走
See? I'm fine.
看到了吗?我没事
Come in. We're safe here.
进来吧 我们在这里很安全
This is my man cave.
这就是我的男人避风塘
Oh. You care for a drink?
哦 想喝点什么吗?
Yeah. I always love a single malt
对,我总是喜欢来杯单一麦芽威士忌
after I kneecap a few mercenaries.
在干掉几个雇佣兵之后
Come on, Mason. Embrace the suck.
来吧 梅森 接受现实吧
Uh-oh.
啊哦
Hmm. Ah! Yes.
嗯啊!对了
This way. Come on.
这边走 来吧
Mr. Venegas?
韦内加斯先生?
Mr. President?
总统先生?
Yes...
是的...
Go!
走
Go, go, go!
走
Go, go, go.
走,走,走
That way. That way.
那边 那边
We have to go that way.
我们必须走那条路
Whoa, whoa, whoa!
哇,哇,哇
Get down. OK.
趴下好的
Let's go! Let's go! OK.
我们走 我们走 好的
Ready?
准备好了吗?
Say hello to your mates for me.
替我向你的朋友们问好
Shame it took so long to finish the job.
可惜花了这么长时间才完成工作
You... you killed my friends.
你...你杀了我的朋友
There were 7 of us.
我们有 7 个人
RPGs aren't that easy to aim.
RPG 没那么容易瞄准
It's just a job, my friend.
这只是一份工作,我的朋友
Hey.
嘿
Where'd you learn that?
你从哪里学来的?
The throat thing?
喉咙那招?
Thank my dad for that.
这要感谢我的父亲
I told you I could help.
我说过我能帮忙
Let's go.
我们走吧
Mason! I could really use your help right now.
梅森 我现在真的需要你的帮助
Shit!
妈的
Oh, my God.
我的天啊
What?
什么?
Oh, oh. Nothing.
哦 哦 没什么
Keep shooting them.
继续拍摄
OK.
好的
Come on! Let's go!
来吧 我们走
On me!
跟着我
Down the hall!
走廊尽头
Hey, bro!
嘿,兄弟
Ha ha! Chicks Dig It!
哈哈!小妞们都喜欢
It's an inside joke.
这是一个内部笑话
Go! Go! Go!
上
Take cover!
找掩护
Come on!
来吧
Sorry I'm late, brother.
抱歉我来晚了,兄弟
You kidding me?
你在开玩笑吗?
Never thought I'd say this,
没想到我会这么说
but I'd like to introduce you
但我想向你介绍
to President Venegas.
韦内加斯总统
Welcome to Paldoñia.
欢迎来到帕尔多尼亚
Nice to meet you...
很高兴见到你...
I think.
我想是的
Oh!
哦!
Retreat!
撤退
The eyes of the world are still fixed on Paldoñia,
全世界的目光依然聚焦在帕尔多尼亚身上
where the fallout from a failed coup continues to play out.
政♥变♥失败的余波仍在继续
In a bold act of guerrilla journalism,
这是一次大胆的战地新闻行动
using a live stream through gossip site Infamous Daily,
通过八卦网站无♥耻♥日报进行直播
celebrity reporter Claire Wellington provided
名人记者克莱尔-惠灵顿
on-the-ground coverage of these shocking events.
对这些令人震惊的事件进行了实况报道
The Paldoñian military were seen in an intense gun battle
帕尔多尼亚军队被发现卷入了一场与
with members of what we now know to be
与我们现在所知的一家私营武装公♥司♥的
a private military company.
激烈枪战之中
Ms. Wellington has also uploaded
惠灵顿女士还上传了
an exclusive uncut interview with President Venegas,
对韦内加斯总统的独家专访
announcing a surprising reversal
宣布了帕尔多尼亚政♥府♥体制的
in the Paldoñian system of government.
惊人逆转
I know as a journalist
我知道作为一名记者
I'm supposed to stay objective and all,
我应该保持客观
but I have to say I really admire what you're doing.
但我不得不说,我真的很钦佩你所做的一切
Well, you know what they say.
你知道他们是怎么说的
The man who touches honey will eventually...
会哭的孩子
lick his fingers.
会有糖吃
Ha ha!
哈哈!
I really appreciate you two.
我真的很感谢你们两位
I really do.
真的
And look. The world is finally seeing us,
你看 世界终于看到了我们
and it is all because of you, Miss Wellington.
这都是因为你,惠灵顿小姐
Looks like your tattoo was right.
看来你的纹身是对的
Everything worked out just fine.
一切都很顺利
Worked out fine, thanks to you.
一切顺利,多亏了你
Team effort.
团队合作
Yes!
是的!
The right people at the right time.
在正确的时间找到正确的人
Yeah.
是啊
Let's go tell a story to the world.
让我们向世界讲述一个故事
I will follow your lead.
我会跟随你的脚步
Hold up just one second just so I know.
等一下,让我知道一下
How many people in this room want to kill you right now?
现在这间屋子里有多少人想杀你?
Eh, probably half.
呃,可能是一半吧
No, more than half.
不,超过一半
Ah. Let's go. Come on.
啊 我们走 走吧
Welcome.
欢迎光临
电影精选列表