他什么也没做。
He's done nothing.
甚至大♥麻♥也不行。
Not even marijuana.
你知道这说明了什么,对吧?
You know what this says about you, don't you?
怎么啦?
What?
你比你看上去的更保守。
That you're more uptight than you come across.
这可能是真的,但我怎么给人留下印象呢?
That's probably true, but how do I come across?
但是,你喝酒?
But, you drink?
是的,当然。
Yeah, sure.
你不抽烟?
You don't smoke?
不,我年轻时抽过烟,抽过雪茄。
No, I tried cigarettes in my youth, and cigars.
所以这不完全是一个比喻
So that's not completely a trope
一个保守的人。
out of an uptight person.
这更像是…
That's more of a...
我不认为自己是个保守的人。
I don't think of myself as uptight.
没有人会想到自己……
No one thinks of themselves...
有公民♥意♥识,遵纪守法。
A civic-minded profile, a law-abiding profile.
你家里有警♥察♥吗?
Were there policemen in your family?
不,其实我父亲是个罪犯。
No, my father was a criminal, actually.
怎么啦?
What?
不,不完全是。
No, not really.
他经营一家五金店。
He ran a hardware store.
我妈妈是高中老师。
My mom was a high school teacher.
啊,该死,那将是一个很好的,
Ah darn, that would have been a nice,
对你性格的精神分♥析♥。
tidy little psychoanalytic profile of your personality.
如果有帮助的话,我们认识一些警♥察♥。
We knew some cops if that helps at all.
这可能会有帮助,
It might help,
如果他们是替身父亲之类的。
if they were like surrogate father figures or something.
不,不完全是。
No, not really.
你是爱尔兰人,在波士顿长大,认识一些警♥察♥。
You're Irish, you grew up in Boston, you know some cops.
但听起来你是个好孩子。
But you were a good kid, it sounds like.
是的,基本上。
Yeah, basically.
现在我和一个抽仙人掌的女孩在一起了。
And now I wind up with a girl who smokes cacti.
你还没上紧发条呢。
You haven't wound up yet.
吸烟仙人掌?
Smokes cacti?
你当然不抽仙人掌。
Of course you don't smoke cacti.
他就是喜欢这么说,我都懒得纠正他了。
He just likes to say that, I'm tired of correcting him.
我不知道你用仙人掌做过什么。
I didn't know you ever did anything with cacti.
我有一些剪枝。
I had some cuttings.
你在种植它们?
You're growing them?
嗯哼。
Mm-hmm.
从约翰那弄来的,他以前在西奈山工作。
Got them from John, he used to work down at Mount Sinai.
我们拭目以待,
We'll see how it goes,
那边有很多工作要做,我太懒了。
there's a lot of work to trip that way, I'm too lazy.
不过这是约翰的方式。
John's way into it though.
我有很多话要跟约翰说,
I have a lot to discuss with this John guy,
如果我能见到他
if I ever meet him.
他是个爱吃醋的家伙。
He's a jealous guy.
你没什么好担心的,相信我,去问她。
You have nothing to worry about, believe me, ask her.
这是真的,她很专一。
It's true, she is very monogamous.
我们还要感谢约翰
And we also thank John
我对这些东西很不负责任
that I'm being irresponsible with those.
怎么啦?
What?
我什么都没说。
I didn't say anything.
你也要米饭吗?
You want the rice too?
好的,当然,谢谢。
Okay, sure, thanks.
我要出去抽根烟。
I'm going out for a smoke.
我也要走了,我和你一起走。
I'm leaving too, I'll walk out with you.
我要出去了,跟我去。
I'm going out, follow me out there.
我猜她等不及了。
I guess she couldn't wait.
她不喜欢等人。
She's not a big fan of waiting.
和你一起吗?
With you too?
与任何人。
With anyone.
这绝对不是关于你。
It's definitely not about you.
谢谢你能过来。
Thanks so much for coming over.
谢谢你邀请我,我玩得很开心。
Thank you for having me, I had such a nice time.
我真的很感激你为乔所做的一切。
I really appreciate all the things you've done to help Jo.
当然,没问题,我没为她做过什么。
Sure, no problem, I haven't done much for her.
我希望你能支持她。
I hope that you'll stand by her.
当然。
Of course.
我哪也不去。
I'm not going anywhere.
晚安。
Goodnight.
晚安。
Goodnight.
嘿,你在哪里?
Hey, where are you?
我在这里,你在哪里?
I'm here, where are you?
对不起。
Sorry.
是的,喜欢。
Yeah, like.
不,我也得走了。
No, I have to go too.
我真的得走了。
I really do have to go.
你想要吗?
Do you want?
我会给你打电♥话♥的,再见。
I'll call you, bye.
你好,明天早上我需要搭车去JFK机场。
Hello, I need a ride to JFK airport tomorrow morning.
金斯兰大道177号♥。
177 Kingsland Avenue.
飞机早上6点55分起飞,所以我需要赶到那里
The plane leaves at 6:55 a.m. so I would need to be there
5点55分,6点左右。
5:55, six o'clock or so.
好的。
Okay.
好的,谢谢,多少钱?
Okay thanks, how much is it?
好吧,我一会再跟你说。
Okay let me get right back with you.
好的。
Okay.
你和乔治谈过了吗?
Have you talked to George?
不。
No.
你知道他们在城里。
You know they're in town.
我回来就给你打电♥话♥。
I'll call when I get back.
给你。
Here you go.
谢谢。
Thanks.
不客气,慢慢享用。
You're welcome, enjoy.
我想我也该吃饭了。
I guess I should eat, too.
她不来了。
She's not coming.
我几个小时前才和她谈过。
I just talked to her a few hours ago.
很抱歉让你面对这种事。
I'm sorry you have to deal with this.
反正我也得吃东西。
I needed to eat anyway.
你的背又要疼了。
Your back's gonna hurt you again.
坐直会更容易些
It'd be easier to sit straight
如果你能举起那台电脑。
if you could raise that computer.
我坐直了。
I'll sit straight.
是谁呀?
Who is it?
是我。
It's me.
我真的很抱歉,
I'm really really sorry,
我们约好一起吃晚饭的。
we were supposed to meet for dinner.
你还好吗?
Are you okay?
-嗨。-嗨。
- Hi. - Hi.
晚餐的事我真的真的很抱歉。
I'm really really sorry about dinner.
没关系。
It's okay.
我能进来吗?
Can I come in?
我都准备好离开了,然后我愚蠢地睡着了。
I was all ready to leave, and then I stupidly fell asleep.
你等我很久了吗?
Did you wait a long time for me?
我们等了一会儿,然后就吃了。
We waited and then we ate.
我一会儿就回来。
I'll be back in a while.
乔,再见。
Jo, see you later.
你要去哪里?
Where are you going?
我们得谈谈。
We have to talk.
反正看起来也不太可能了。
Doesn't look like that's gonna happen, anyway.
我们得谈谈,明天没时间了。
We have to talk, there won't be time tomorrow.
我们再谈,晚安。
We'll talk, goodnight.
这是怎么呢
What's going on?
我们遇到了一些问题。
We're having some problems.
哦,上帝。
Oh God.
我很抱歉。
I'm sorry.
我不知道今晚该不该来,
I didn't know if I should come tonight,
但我真的需要有人陪我
but I really needed company.
乔。
Jo.
电影精选列表