我不知道你要怎么阻止她。
I don't see how you're gonna stop her.
你觉得如果我拒绝,
You think if I'd have said no,
她会就此打住吗?
she would have left it at that?
我不认为这是毒品问题。
I don't think it's a drug problem.
好吧,它们似乎一点用都没有。
Well, they don't seem to be helping any.
我见过很多毒品问题,
I've seen a lot of drug problems,
这是另一回事。
and it's something else.
我不太确定,
I'm not too so sure,
我已经分不清什么是什么了。
I can't tell what's what anymore.
这是另一回事,
It's something else,
她得去看医生什么的。
she needs to see a doctor or something.
我退缩了,我应付不了。
I'm backing off, I can't deal with it.
她得开始解决自己的问题了。
She'll have to start solving her own problems.
与否。
Or not.
我不能再做这件事的负责人了。
I can't be the point man on this anymore.
它是循环的,对吧?
It goes in cycles, right?
谢谢,真是个好主意。
Oh, thank you, what a great idea.
我还没写完最后一个呢。
I haven't finished my last one yet.
我们刚才说什么来着?
What were we talking about?
你和乔,经历了很多起起伏伏。
You and Jo, you've had a lot of ups and downs.
我猜。
I guess.
我总觉得上次是最糟糕的一次。
I always feel like the last time was the worst time.
我的视角坏了。
My perspective is shot.
你跟上了吗,
Are you following all this,
或者你需要记分卡?
or do you need a scorecard?
显然,她有一些问题。
Obviously, she has some problems.
你能带她去看心理医生吗?
Can you get her to see a doctor, a shrink?
她见得多了。
She's seen lots of those.
她把医生嚼碎了再吐出来。
She chews doctors up and spits them out.
所以是个新人?
So a new guy?
是的,新人。
Yep, new guy.
怎么,出什么事了吗?
What, is something wrong already?
不,没什么事。
No, nothing's wrong.
他有一半时间都把我逼疯了,
He drives me out of my fucking mind half the time,
但他是个好人。
but he's a good egg.
他长得怎么样?
What's he like?
我不知道,大家长什么样?
I don't know, what's anybody like?
他就像一只大小狗。
He's like a big puppy.
热情高涨,但不是世界上最实际的人。
Lots of enthusiasm, not the most practical guy in the world.
哇,你总是画这些帅哥。
Whoa, you always draw these hot guys.
不,我没有。
No I don't.
你肯定知道。
You most certainly do.
他在这张照片里确实很帅。
He does look good in this picture actually.
你想见见他?
You want to meet him?
什么时候?
When?
今晚。
Tonight.
今晚,我不知道。
Tonight, I don't know.
你在做什么?
What are you doing?
没什么,只是出去走走。
Nothing, just going out.
他不介意别人闯入他的约会吗?
He won't mind people barging in on his date?
他不会介意的。
He won't mind.
我们先去肯尼迪机场,然后顺道去一下。
We'll go to JFK first, then just stop by.
我不知道,回头再告诉你,好吗?
I don't know, I'll let you know later, okay?
确定。
Sure.
我可以带人来吗?
Can I bring someone?
当然,你是谁?
Of course, who's this?
我正在约会的那个人。
The guy I'm seeing.
你之前怎么没提过这个人?
Why didn't you mention this guy before?
我不知道,你又没问。
I don't know, you didn't ask.
嗯,我欠你钱。
Hmm, I owe you money.
哦。
Oh.
到80年,
and 80,
200、90、
200, 90,
另外5个在某处。
I have the other five somewhere.
不要担心那五个人。
Don't worry about the five.
等等,等等。
Wait wait wait.
谢谢。
Thanks.
谢谢你!
Thank you.
我说过我会还你的。
I told you I'd pay you back.
那么蒂姆做了什么?
So what does Tim do?
他是一名演员兼音乐家。
He is an actor and a musician.
他靠什么赚钱?
What's he do for money?
在翠贝卡的面包店工作
Works at some bakery in Tribecca,
还有一次在威廉斯堡的柜台工作。
and another counter job too, in Williamsburg.
他演奏什么类型的音乐?
What kind of music does he play?
某种爵士乐。
Some kind of jazz.
我没有听到他的声音。
I haven't heard him.
说真的,你从来没有,
Seriously, you've never,
好像你没见过他训练似的?
like you haven't seen him practice or anything?
你就这么消失了。
You just vanished.
我有一块布朗尼蛋糕。
I got a brownie.
有时候你真让我生气。
You make me so mad sometimes.
怎么啦?
What?
这是你在学校写的论文,
Here's this paper you wrote in school,
你不仅文笔优美,
and not only is your writing style beautiful,
我已经知道了
which I knew already,
但你可以通过阅读来判断,
but you can tell just by reading it,
你已经超越了基本
that you've gone beyond the basics
你有一整套的哲学,
and you have a whole philosophy about whatever,
家庭治疗。
family therapy.
结构性家庭疗法。
Structural family therapy.
我愿意付出一切来得到那种,
I'd give my eyeteeth to have that kind of,
一个标签的东西。
a tab on things.
我觉得你是个带孩子的天才。
I think you're a genius with kids.
我知道,我和孩子相处得很好。
Yeah I know, I'm good with kids.
又是“女朋友的支持”问题吗?
Is the 'support of girlfriend' issue again?
不,我不需要支持。
No, I don't need support.
我很抱歉惹你生气了。
Well, I'm sorry I make you angry.
我要出去抽根烟。
I'm going out for a smoke.
我告诉过你我要辞职了吗?
Did I tell you I'm gonna quit?
不。
No.
等着蒂姆从他的朋友那里得到治疗。
Waiting for Tim to get a remedy from a friend of his.
不管怎样,马上回来。
Anyway, be right back.
她有点心不在焉,是吧?
So, she's a little bit distracted, isn't she?
好吧,去吧。
All right, go for it.
哦,你能看出来吗?
Oh yeah, you can tell?
是的,当然。
Yeah, of course.
你谈论她的方式
The way you talked about her,
我期待不同的东西。
I expected something different.
不同的如何?
Different how?
我不知道,更像是一个迷人的女孩。
I don't know, more of a glamor girl.
你不觉得她迷人吗?
You don't find her attractive?
上帝没有。
God no.
很明显她很漂亮。
I mean obviously she's pretty.
她看起来是个麻烦。
She seems like trouble.
她是个麻烦,绝对是个麻烦
She is trouble, she's definitely trouble,
但男生通常都喜欢她。
but guys usually like her.
不是我喜欢的类型。
Not my type.
真有趣,我认识她很久了。
It's funny, I've known her for a long time.
我想我对她有不同的看法。
I guess I see her differently.
信不信由你,我们有一个真正的供应商
Believe it or not we have an actual supplier
基本生活用品。
for basic supplies.
这就是为什么你有笔记本,
This is why you have like notebooks,
纸,铅笔,钢笔。
papers, pencils, pens.
我买♥♥过很多这样的东西
I've had to buy so many things like that
用我自己的钱。
with my own money.
有很多事情并不完美
There's a lot of things that aren't perfect
关于这个地方,
about this place,
但基本上我们真的很幸运。
but we're basically really lucky.
有实际的预算。
There's an actual budget.
电影精选列表