不,不用了,我会找个更开心的场合见她。
No, don't, I'll meet her on some happier occasion.
你在任何场合都不会再见到她,
You won't meet her ever again on any occasion,
快乐与否。
happy or not.
不,不要,我不想打扰你。
No don't, I don't want to intrude.
你不会特意去的。
You won't go out of your way.
你妈妈还住在这里吗?
Does your mother still live up here?
不,她很久以前就走了。
No, she left a long time ago.
她现在住在华盛顿州。
She lives in Washington state now.
在华盛顿州的什么地方?
Where in Washington state?
普吉特海湾的班布里奇岛。
Bainbridge Island on Puget Sound.
是的,我想我的前老板就住在那里。
Yeah, my ex-boss lives up there I think.
-我父亲曾经住在…-打扰一下。
- My father used to live... - Excuse me.
亲爱的,怎么了?
Honey, what's wrong?
别担心,不会发生坏事的。
Don't worry, nothing bad'll happen.
我是乔,故事里的乔。
It's Jo, Jo from the story.
是的,我之前告诉过你。
Yeah I told you that before.
她死了。
She's dead.
我知道,我知道她死了。
I know, I know that she's dead.
对不起,我什么都试过了。
I'm sorry, I tried everything.
我试了所有办法,但都救不了她,
I tried everything and I couldn't save her,
我什么也做不了。
I couldn't do anything.
我很抱歉!
I'm sorry!
给你。
Here you go.
非常感谢。
Thank you very much.
你还需要什么吗?
Do you need anything else?
不用了,谢谢,我们很好。
No thanks, we're fine.
对不起,我出丑了。
I'm sorry I made a spectacle of myself.
能给我一些信笺簿和铅笔吗?
Can I have some pads and pencils?
是的。
Yes.
你的包在哪里?
Where is your bag?
就在这里。
It's right here.
哦,谢谢。
Oh, thank you.
电影精选列表