哇。
Wow.
现在一切都不同了。
Everything's different now.
从我上大学起就一直是客房♥。
It's been a guest room since I was in college.
再次看到这个房♥间真奇怪。
Strange seeing this room again.
你觉得这对你来说很奇怪,我要疯了。
You think it's strange for you, I'm going nuts here.
你妈妈能理解你吗?
Is your mom getting to you?
只是平均水平。
Just average.
我真的很想离开这里,仅此而已。
I really want to get out of here, that's all.
但我还得在这里多待几天。
But I'm supposed to stay here a couple more days.
为愚蠢的错误付出了巨大的代价。
Big price to pay for a dumb mistake.
你感觉怎么样?
How are you feeling,
我是说,除了想离开这里?
I mean apart from wanting to get out of here?
当然又开始吃那该死的Lexapro了。
Back on the fuckin' Lexapro of course.
他们逼你的?
They made you?
基本上。
Basically.
也许这是件好事。
Well maybe that's a good thing.
无论什么。
Whatever.
如果我有了性生活再来找我。
Check back with me if I ever get a sex life again.
我在这个城市已经一无所有了,
There's nothing left for me in this town anymore,
就像我从小镇的历史中被抹去一样
like I was erased from the town history.
这是一种特权。
That's a privilege.
我们去吃顿丰盛的晚餐吧,
Let's go get a really nice dinner or something,
等我一回来。
as soon as I get back.
确定。
Sure.
嗨,玛拉?
Hi, Mara?
你好,是的。
Hi, yes.
嗨,我是康纳。
Hi, I'm Conor.
见到你很高兴
Nice to meet you.
请进。
Come on in.
乔正在穿衣服。
Jo's just getting dressed.
要我帮你接吗?
Do you want me to take that?
是的,谢谢。
Yeah, thanks.
不好意思,我得看着点这条鱼。
Excuse me, I just gotta keep an eye on this fish.
你想坐在里面吗?
Do you want to sit in there?
乔马上就能出来了。
Jo should be out in a second.
好的。
Okay.
要喝点什么吗?
Can I get you something to drink?
确定。
Sure.
我们要打开你带来的酒吗?
Should we open the wine you brought?
你在喝什么?
What are you drinking?
苏格兰威士忌。
Scotch.
我可以吗?听起来不错。
Can I, that sounds good.
当然可以。
Of course.
这酒可以配晚餐。
The wine can go with dinner.
的确可以。
Indeed it can.
你知道我在做什么吗?
Did you know what I was making?
我知道,有人告诉我的。
I did, a little bird told me.
-嗨。-嗨。
- Hi. - Hey.
该死,我真该穿好看点的。
Damn, I should have worn something nicer.
好了好了。
Well great.
你会鞠躬吗?
Can you do the bow?
你把我工作中最喜欢的部分给丢了。
You're giving away my favorite part of the job.
女孩做得更快。
Girls do it faster.
来吧,让大♥师♥专心工作吧。
Come on, leave the maestro to his work.
乔,能给她拿杯苏格兰威士忌吗?
Jo, can you get her a scotch?
我要喝杯啤酒。
I'm gonna have a beer.
好的。
Okay.
那么,为什么亚当做不到呢?
So, why couldn't Adam make it?
他出城了,我以为他可能还在这里,
He's out of town, I thought he might still be here,
但这并没有发生。
but didn't happen.
他在哪里?
Where is he?
他在州外有工作,我没告诉过你吗?
He has a job out of state, didn't I tell you?
哦,他在哪里工作?
Oh, where's he working?
博伊西。
Boise.
在爱达荷州吗?
In Idaho?
哇,一切都好吗?
Wow, is everything okay?
是啊,我们没分手什么的。
Yeah, we didn't break up or anything.
他有一份无法拒绝的工作邀请。
He had a job offer he couldn't refuse.
天啊。
Geez.
你知道People Soft是什么吗?
You know what People Soft is?
不。
No.
他做的是一种特殊的编程。
He does a particular kind of programming.
这是一个非常有名的软件
It's this pretty famous software
公♥司♥用来做人力资源什么的。
that companies use for human resources and stuff.
但他提供的大部分工作都不在纽约。
But most of the jobs he's offered aren't in New York.
他提供的工作都不在纽约,
Literally none of the jobs he's offered are in New York,
所以他在博伊西待了四天,回来待了三天。
so he's in Boise for four days, back here for three days.
要多久?
For how long?
六个月,也许更久。
Six months, maybe a little more.
是的,通勤很辛苦,但是…
Yeah, it's a rough commute, but it's...
它在哪里?
Where is it?
Glen Oaks,在皇后区。
Glen Oaks, way out in Queens.
只要坐地铁再坐公交车就可以了,
Just take a subway and then a bus to get there,
这有点麻烦,但是,
which is a drag but,
我一到那儿就不麻烦了。
it's no trouble once I get there.
客户很好,工作量也很轻。
The clientele's pretty good, workload's pretty light.
你一直准时到那里吗?
Have you been getting there on time?
他们不太关心这个。
They don't care too much about that.
他们只是很高兴有人在这个位置上,
They're just so glad to have someone in that position,
已经空了五个月了。
it's been vacant for like five months.
你必须什么时候到那里?
What time do you have to be there?
我有很大的回旋余地
I have a lot of leeway,
除非我有预约。
unless I have an appointment.
希望他们的想法有回旋余地
Let's hope their idea of leeway
和你所谓的回旋余地是一样的。
is the same as your idea of leeway.
你什么时候开始的?
When did you start?
星期一。
Monday.
周一,两天前?
Monday, like two days ago?
是的。
Yep.
对不起。
Sorry.
不好意思,我得接个电♥话♥。
Excuse me, I've got to take this.
科里,你好吗?
Hi Corey, what's up?
不,完全没有理由
No, there's absolutely no reason
她需要更多的时间。
that she should need more time.
这事拖得越久,越少。
The longer this goes on, the less.
他是甜的。
He's sweet.
他是个好人。
He's a good guy.
我喜欢他年长一点。
I like that he's older.
我们这个年纪的人太累了
Guys our age are so exhausting,
他们就像到处都是。
they're just like all over the place.
做你想做的,但我告诉你…
Do what you want to do, but I'm telling you...
不过你通常更喜欢那些让人筋疲力尽的类型。
You usually prefer those exhausting types though.
真的吗?
Really?
不管怎样,这很好。
Anyway, this is nice.
他床上功夫超棒。
He's amazing in bed.
以一种好的方式消耗。
Exhausting in a good way.
但他喜欢你到让你在家里抽烟吗?
But does he like you enough to let you smoke in the house?
不,不,不可能。
No, no, no fucking way.
他会把我踢出门的
He'd kick my ass right out the door
如果我在这里抽过烟
if I ever lit up in here.
他不会那么做的。
He wouldn't do that.
他不喜欢香烟。
He does not like cigarettes.
他喜欢你吗?
Does he like you?
没那么多。
Not that much.
抱歉,我得接电♥话♥。
Sorry, I had to take that.
他什么都没做过。
He's never done anything.
对吗?
Is that right?
我不会说我什么都没做过,
I wouldn't say I've never done anything,
但我从没吸过毒
but I have never done any drugs.
-连大♥麻♥都没有?——什么都没有。
- Not even marijuana? - Nothing.
电影精选列表