我分心了
and I got so distracted
以至于我无法集中注意力看电影
that I couldn't pay attention to the film,
现在我连一件事都不记得了
and now I can barely remember a single thing about it.
这就是原点?
That's the origin?
基本上。
Basically.
我想在那之前我还真没想过。
I don't think it had really occurred to me before then.
这不是看两个女人做♥爱♥。
It's not about watching two women do each other.
我是说,我不会因此把他们赶下床,
I mean, I wouldn't kick them out of bed for that,
但其实更多的是关于我自己。
but it's really more about me.
什么,那两个女人在搞你吗?
What, about the two women doing you?
是的,关于两个同时出现的角度。
Well yeah, about the two at once angle.
没有个性吗?
So like, no personalities?
我不知道,我不这么认为。
I don't know, I wouldn't put it that way.
这不是我的人生哲学。
It's not my philosophy of life or anything.
不,没事,我只是在自言自语。
No, it's fine, I'm just thinking out loud.
我会考虑为你这么做,
I would consider doing that for you,
如果我们能想办法
if we could figure out some way that
不会是灾难性的。
wouldn't be like, catastrophic.
我真的没想把它
I really wasn't trying to put it
在日程表上之类的。
on the docket or anything.
要做到这一点并不容易
It's just not that easy to pull off
从社会的角度来看。
from a social point of view.
是啊,真的。
Yeah, no shit.
乔是我唯一能想到的人
Jo's the one person I could think of
谁可能会这么做,
who would probably do it,
但我绝对不会,永远不会
but I would totally never ever
对她做任何类似的事情。
do anything like that with her.
跟谁在一起都很尴尬。
It seems pretty awkward with anyone.
也许吧,但绝对不是跟乔。
Yeah, maybe, but definitely not with Jo.
我会觉得自己好像不存在一样。
I would feel as if I weren't even there.
我记得你说过她有点精神崩溃?
I thought you said she was a bit of a basket case?
她是个神经病。
She is a basket case.
但她会让你觉得你根本不存在吗?
But she would make you feel as if you weren't even there?
光是谈论这件事都让我觉得很奇怪。
This is weirding me out even to talk about it.
好吧,让我们集中精神,我发誓,
Okay, let's focus, instead of Jo I swear,
这让我想到了右边
this is making me think about the right
这份工作的资格。
qualifications for the job.
必须是能发挥作用的人,
It has to be someone who can play a role,
次要角色。
a secondary role.
我有一个朋友,苏珊,
I have a friend, Susan,
他的性格完全适合这份工作。
who has the exact perfect personality for the job.
她绝不会做那样的事,她很直。
She would never do anything like that, she's very straight.
所有那些对工作没有威胁的人
All the people who are non-threatening enough to work
是你永远不会问的问题。
are the ones you would never ask.
你这么努力,真是太贴心了
That's really sweet of you to be putting so much effort
进入我的小幻想,
into my little fantasy,
但真的没关系。
but really it's okay.
我会继续考虑的。
I'll keep thinking about it.
谢谢你超出职责范围的服务。
Thanks for service above and beyond the call of duty.
是啊,也许过会儿我会想,
Yeah, maybe later I'll think about it and be like,
你真的说过我们要这么做吗?
did you actually say we were gonna do that?
哦哦。
Uh oh.
怎么啦?
What?
嗨。
Hi.
这是怎么呢
What's going on?
怎么了?
What's the matter?
你为什么哭?
Why are you crying?
我不明白你在担心什么,
I don't see what you're so worried about,
你害怕会发生什么?
what are you afraid is going to happen?
我妈妈在城里,我今晚和她有个计划。
My mom is in town, I have a plan with her tonight.
她是我妈妈。
Well, she's my mom.
我知道,但她还是我妈,
I know, but she's still my mom,
我妈妈来看我的时候,我什么时候没见过她?
and when did I ever not see my mom when she was visiting?
哦,他没事。
Oh, he's okay.
是的,我的意思是他就是
Yeah, I mean he's all about
赤字和金本位,诸如此类的事情,
the deficit and the gold standard, and that kind of thing,
但基本上他还好。
but basically he's okay.
好的。
Okay.
好吧,如果你真的需要我,
Okay, if you really need me to,
我会取消和她的约会。
I will cancel with her.
我们找个地方见面好吗?
Should we meet somewhere?
好吧,我这边忙完就过来。
All right, I'll come over when I'm done here.
不,我不能,我在做家教。
No, I can't, I'm tutoring.
我快到了就给你发短♥信♥。
I'll text you when I'm almost there.
好的,回头见。
Okay, see you soon.
嗨。
Hi.
听着,我真的很抱歉,
Listen, I'm really really sorry but,
是的。
yeah.
我真的很抱歉,我是乔,有点紧急情况。
I really apologize, it's Jo, there's some kind of emergency.
是的。
Yes.
以我对她的了解,她可能会取消我的约会,
Knowing her she might cancel on me but,
至少有点不对劲,她的状态真的很糟糕。
something's wrong at least, she's really in bad shape.
是的,我不知道。
Yeah, I don't know.
非常感谢。
Thank you so much.
你不介意随叫随到,
You don't mind being at my beck and call,
我不想拖你和保罗的后腿。
I don't want to hang you and Paul up.
好的。
Okay.
谢谢你这么好。
Thank you for being so nice.
也许我们晚点见。
Maybe I'll see you later then.
好的,再见。
Okay, bye bye.
对不起,我们会在最后补上时间的。
Sorry about that, we'll make up the time at the end.
你不必这么做。
You don't have to do that.
最近怎么样?
How's it going?
我拿不到。
I can't get it.
- 25%。-是的,我有。
- 25%. - Yeah, I have that.
关于,关于什么的?
Of, what's of?
次了。
Times.
预算。
The budget.
预算是多少?
What's the budget?
我不知道。
I don't know.
我们不知道预算是多少。
We don't know what the budget it.
-这是X -这是X
- So that's X. - That's X.
是多少。
Is.
是的,我知道。
Yeah, I know.
他妈的!
Fuck!
嘿。
Hey.
嗨,乔在家吗?
Josh hi, is Jo home?
她睡得很熟。
She's dead asleep.
我取消了一些重要的计划
Listen, I canceled some important plans
因为她基本上是求我的
because she basically begged me
她跪在地上才过来。
on her hands and knees to come over here.
我会完全负责叫醒她的。
I'll totally take responsibility for waking her up.
她不会醒的,她倒了。
She's not gonna wake up, she's down.
是的,她睡着了。
Yeah, she's down, okay.
离开。
Leaving.
听着,你有什么线索吗
Listen, do you have any clue
她最近怎么了?
what's going on with her lately?
我完全不知道今天发生了什么。
I have no clue what happened today.
我最后一次听到她的消息是两周前。
The last I heard from her was two weeks ago.
我接到了和你一样的电♥话♥,
I got the same call that you got,
除了她想要毒品。
except that she wanted drugs.
所以她是一个人?
So she's been alone?
我以为她是和你在一起。
I just assumed she was hanging with you.
确切地说,她不是一个人,
I wouldn't say she's been alone, exactly,
但她没跟我在一起。
but she hasn't been hanging with me.
什么样的毒品?
What kind of drugs?
氧。
Oxies.
这就是她刚刚拿走的东西?
So that's what she just took?
是啊,她一直在喝野生火鸡。
Yeah, and she's been drinking Wild Turkey.
你觉得给她吃药是个好主意吗?
You think it's a good idea to give her drugs?
电影精选列表