它一直在拖延,
It's been dragging on,
但最迟下周就能搞定。
but should be done by next week at the latest.
你的钱还好吗?
Have you been okay for money?
基本上还好,我现在不需要太多。
Mostly okay, I don't need much right now.
托马斯和我在亚瑟和杰森那里找了个地方,
Thomas and I got a place with Arthur and Jason,
你没见过的人。
who you didn't meet.
成本几乎为零。
The cost is practically nothing.
属于一个教堂,信不信由你。
Belongs to a church, believe it or not.
杰森的哥哥在教堂做维修工作。
And Jason's brother does repair work for the church.
我要找一家新公♥司♥了。
I'm getting a new agency.
一个帮助我的猎头
A headhunter who is helping me
正在度假,直到月底,
is on vacation until the end of the month,
但她回来后说她可以帮我。
but when she gets back she says she can place me.
现在有各种各样的需求。
There's all kinds of demand right now.
我告诉她我早上不想工作,
I told her I don't want to work mornings,
她说没问题。
she said it's no problem.
你怎么认识托马斯的?
How'd you meet Thomas?
我是在网上认识他的。
I met him on the internet.
不是在约会网站上
Not on a dating site,
在一个他是管♥理♥员♥之一的维基上。
on a wiki where he's one of the admins.
你觉得他怎么样?
What'd you think of him?
我不知道,我觉得他不喜欢我。
I don't know, I don't think he liked me.
他对每个人都是这样,这并不意味着什么。
He's like that with everyone, it doesn't mean anything.
如果他了解你,他会喜欢你的。
He'd like you if he got to know you.
他是做什么的?
What does he do?
他真的很聪明。
He's really brilliant actually.
他是个dj,挺有名的dj,
He's a deejay, kind of a famous deejay,
但他最近不怎么这么做了。
but he doesn't really do very much of it lately.
他正在研究这个巨大的,不可思议的,
He's working on this like huge, incredible,
设计项目。
design project.
他和杰森还有杰森的哥哥,还有另一个人,
Him and Jason and Jason's brother, and this one other guy,
建造了吉萨金字塔的三维模型。
building a three-dimensional model of the Pyramid at Giza.
他们已经做了好几年了,快完成了。
They've been at it for years, they're almost done.
吉萨金字塔?
Pyramid at Giza?
这是一种精神上的东西。
It's a spiritual thing.
说实话,我不懂你的哲学,
I don't understand the philosophy to be honest,
但显然金字塔是精神能量的来源。
but apparently pyramids are sources of spiritual energy.
如果你有5个小时的空闲时间,问问托马斯,
If you have about five hours of free time, ask Thomas,
他什么都知道。
he knows everything there is to know about it.
我好像没听过你说什么
I don't think I ever heard you
在前面使用“属灵的”这个词。
use the word 'spiritual' before.
我都不知道他们在说什么
I don't even know what they're talking about
有一半时间,我只是坐在那里,一边听一边点头。
half the time, I just sit there and listen and nod.
他非常聪明,他比我聪明多了。
He's incredibly smart though, he's a lot smarter than I am.
我对此表示怀疑。
I doubt that.
亚当怎么样?
How's Adam?
我们分手了。
We broke up.
哦,我很抱歉。
Oh wow, I'm sorry.
它已经来了一段时间。
It was coming for a while.
你怎么样了?
How you doing with it?
我不知道。
I don't know.
我想我可能就是其中之一
I think maybe I'm one of those people
不应该谈恋爱的人。
who isn't supposed to have relationships.
听起来像是抑郁症在说话。
Sounds like depression talking.
我不认为我抑郁。
I don't think I'm depressed.
在这里。
Here.
哦,孩子。
Oh, the baby.
那我什么时候去见罗蕾莱?
So when should I come see Lorelei?
在这里。
Here.
我的天啊。
Oh my God.
是我和辛迪。
It's me and Cindy.
你在哪找到的?
Where'd you find this?
在相册里。
In a photo album.
我完全不记得这张照片了。
I don't remember this photo at all.
不,这是给你的。
No, this is for you.
你真的不想要吗?
Really, you don't want it?
我扫描了一下。
I scanned it.
谢谢。
Thanks.
那我今晚什么时候过来?
So when should I come over tonight?
我是说,等等,今晚不行。
I mean, no wait I can't tonight.
明天也不行。
Not tomorrow either.
星期二或星期三怎么样?
How about a Tuesday or a Wednesday?
好的,这周二或周三应该可以。
Yeah, this Tuesday or Wednesday should work.
罗蕾蕾最好早点,五六岁吧。
Early is better for Lorelei, like five or six.
好的,谢谢。
Okay, thank you.
再见。
Bye.
我很抱歉,乔安娜。
I'm so sorry Johanna.
我得去接罗蕾莱,她病了。
I have to pick up Lorelei, she got sick.
哦不,她怎么了?
Oh no, what's wrong with her?
我不认为有什么,
I don't think it's anything,
很抱歉我错过了会议。
I'm so sorry to miss the meeting.
-去吧,去吧。——好的。
- Go on, get. - Okay.
谢谢。
Thanks.
风扇风扇风扇风扇。
Fan fan fan fan.
我可以吗?
Can I?
是的,当然。
Yeah, of course.
看,我开始萎缩了。
Here, here I go shrinking.
我要不要给霍西缩小点东西?
And should I shrink something for Horsey?
霍西想要个小点的吗?
Does Horsey want something tiny?
马的什么?
What horsey?
这匹马,是的。
This horsey, yeah.
为马收缩东西?
Shrink something for horsey?
她说,然后长大后她说。
She said, and then growing up she said.
好吧,你想要个小苹果吗?
Yeah yeah, okay, do you want a tiny apple?
她说。
She said.
好的。
Okay.
你要干草吗?
Do you want any hay?
好吧,她不饿。
Okay, she's not hungry.
罗蕾莱,要我帮你缩小点吗?
Lorelei, should I shrink something for you?
好的。
Okay.
那很好,反正也该睡觉了。
Well that's good, because it's bedtime anyway.
马准备好睡觉了吗?
Horsey ready for bedtime?
我知道。
I know.
罗蕾莱,准备好睡觉了吗?
Lorelei, are you ready for bedtime?
是吗?
Yeah?
你想听什么睡前故事?
What bedtime story do you want to hear?
关于乔的那篇。
The one about Jo.
你想听的是
You want to hear the one about
女孩们欺负我,好吧。
the girls picking on me, okay.
我刚搬到一个新城镇,
So, I have just moved to a new town,
我只认识我妈妈
and I only knew my mom.
我在镇上谁也不认识。
I didn't know anybody else in the whole town.
我没有艾登,也没有加文。
I didn't have an Aiden, and I didn't have a Gavin.
你认识你♥爸♥爸吗?
Did you even know your dad?
我爸爸,我爸爸住在另一个镇上。
Well, my dad, my dad was living in a different town.
所以我认识了我妈妈。
So I knew my mom.
我不得不去一所新学校,
And, I had to go to a new school,
在那里我谁也不认识。
where I didn't know anybody.
我和所有的朋友一起上幼儿园,
I had gone to school at kindergarten with all my friends,
但我必须去一所新学校。
but I had to go to a new school.
当我来到这所学校,
And when I got to this school,
我以为大家会很喜欢我,
I thought people were going to like me so much,
但是只有老师喜欢我。
but only the teacher liked me.
那里有一些女孩,
There were some girls there,
其中一个非常漂亮,
and one of them was really pretty,
其中一个非常瘦。
and one of them was really skinny.
他们对我太刻薄了。
They were so mean to me.
他们让我感觉很糟糕,我去学校,
They made me feel so bad, I would get to school,
他们会找到我,把我弄哭。
they would find me and they would make me cry.
我不喜欢去那里,
I did not like going there,
电影精选列表