看看谁来了,罗蕾莱。
Look who it is, Lorelei.
嗨,罗雷莱。
Hi Lorelei.
你在睡觉吗?
Were you sleeping?
不,她很喜欢文学。
No, she's very into literature.
哦,你的文学作品,你读过所有的书吗?
Oh your literature, are you reading all your books?
嗯嗯然后她就来了
Mm-hm, and then she has.
可怜的罗蕾莱。
Poor Lorelei.
她有吃的吗?
Does she have her food?
等一下,我去开门。
Hang on, I'll get it.
她什么时候吃的?
When did she eat?
几个小时前,
A couple of hours ago,
所以她很快就会饿了。
so she should be hungry again soon.
你要去哪里?
Where are you going?
我们要去看我爸爸。
We're going to see my dad.
他怎么样了?
How is he doing?
事实上,他有点虚弱。
He's a little weak, actually.
医生想让他做物理治疗,
The doc wants him to do physical therapy,
但我觉得这是不可能的
but I don't really think that's gonna happen.
他很想见罗蕾莱。
He's very excited to see Lorelei though.
工作怎么样?
How's work?
太累了,我的身材走样了。
Exhausting, I'm so out of shape.
我觉得我每天都在跑马拉松。
I feel like I'm running a marathon every day.
你也有她的玩具吗?
Do you have her toys as well?
我在她婴儿车里的包里放了画板。
I put a drawing pad in her bag in the stroller.
好的。
Okay.
我想就这些了。
I think that's everything.
好吧,罗蕾莱。
All right Lorelei.
我会在六点前把她送回来。
I'll have her back before six.
无论什么时候,如果你晚一点也没关系。
Whenever, it's no problem if you're a little late.
好吧,罗蕾莱和爸爸一起来?
Okay, Lorelei coming with daddy?
克拉丽莎一切都好吗?
How's everything with Clarissa?
我把上个月的支票给她了。
I gave her the check for last month.
是的,她告诉我了。
Yeah, she told me.
也许是我们的谈话有多少是关于钱的。
It's maybe how much of our conversation's about money.
太好了,真不知道没有她我该怎么办。
Terrific, I don't know what I'd be doing without her.
很好,我刚才还有点担心呢。
Good, I was a little worried there for a while.
她太棒了,非常感谢。
She's amazing, thank you so much.
罗蕾莱,该走了。
Lorelei, time to go.
搬出去,妈妈。
Moving out mama.
我知道,我们会把它带走的。
I know here, we'll take it with us.
以蓝色和紫色为例。
Take the blues, and purples.
好吧,你要收拾烂摊子了。
Okay, you're gonna have some clean up problem.
你回去,我们上去。
You go back, we're going up.
我不会捅你的,你知道的。
I will not stab you, you know this.
他想自己搬出去吗?
Does he want to move out on his own?
不,他想让我跟他一起搬。
No, he wants me to move with him.
他不想要室友
He doesn't want any roommates,
他只是想要一个更大的地方。
he just wants a bigger place.
你头发里有东西。
There's something in your hair.
他在城里工作吗?
Does he work in the city?
他在布鲁克林市中心工作。
He works in downtown Brooklyn.
所以他的通勤时间也会变长,
So it'll be a longer commute for him too,
但他不在乎。
but he doesn't care.
我真的不想搬出去。
I really don't want to move out there.
我觉得我们已经住得太远了。
I feel like we live too far away already.
但我不想离开他。
But I don't want to leave him.
他知道你的感受吗?
Does he know how you feel?
我想是的,我们从来没谈过。
I think so, we've never talked about it.
他有女朋友了。
He has a girlfriend.
我有女朋友了。
I have a girlfriend.
真是太操蛋了,嫉妒的女友们。
It's all so fucked up, jealous girlfriends.
但她嫉妒所有人
But she's jealous of everyone,
她是个机会均等的嫉妒狂。
she's an equal opportunity jealous person.
她有一个特殊的雷达来捕捉这些东西
She has this special radar to pick up on the things
她应该嫉妒的事。
that she should actually be jealous about.
听起来让人筋疲力尽。
Sounds exhausting.
很累,但是,
It is exhausting but,
她有很多优点。
there's a lot of wonderful things about her.
也许我该让他离开,
Maybe I should just just let him leave,
然后找个新室友。
and find a new roommate.
找个新室友太难了,
Finding a new roommate is so hard,
即使没有那些糊状的东西。
even without all that mushy stuff.
我知道,我以前从没遇到过健身的室友。
I know, I never had a roommate that worked out before.
我在同一套公♥寓♥里换了三个室友。
I went through three roommates in that one apartment.
真希望我能操♥死♥他,
I wish I could just fuck his brains out,
就一次,让它从我的身体里消失。
just once, and get it out of my system.
我不知道,我觉得不是这样的。
I don't know, I don't think it works that way.
不,你不会这么想。
No, you don't think.
我想如果我有一个很长的…
I think that if I just had one good long...
我相信你想说的是"操"
I believe 'fuck' is the word you're looking for.
不过我已经用过fuck了,
I used 'fuck' already though,
从那以后就无处可去了。
there's nowhere to go from there.
哦,上帝。
Oh God.
神圣的废物。
Holy crap.
怎么啦?
What?
我的朋友,乔。
My friend, Jo.
嘿。
Hey.
你去哪儿了?
Where have you been?
我不知道,我猜你还没去过哪里。
I don't know, where you haven't been, I guess.
我是托马斯。
This is Thomas.
你好吗?
How are you doing?
见到你很高兴
Nice to meet you.
这是利亚。
This is Leah.
嗨,你是老师,对吗?
Hi, you're the teacher, right?
是的,我是老师。
Yes, I'm the teacher.
很高兴认识你。
It's nice to meet you.
她总是说你的好话。
She says the nicest things about you.
孩子怎么样了?
So how's the baby?
她很好,快两岁了。
She's great, she's almost two years old.
哇,太棒了。
Wow, that's awesome.
你应该来看看她。
You should come and see her.
是的,请。
Yes, please.
我今晚给你打电♥话♥,好吗?
I'm gonna call you tonight, okay?
确定。
Sure.
这些天我睡得很早,
I go to bed pretty early these days,
我哄她躺下后再打给她
so I'll call after I get her to lie down.
再见。
Bye.
再见。
Bye.
见到你很高兴
Nice to meet you.
这就是你的朋友
So that's your friend
你从中学就知道了吗?
that you've known since middle school?
是的。
Yeah.
我的天啊。
Oh my God.
我没想到她这么好。
I didn't expect her to be so nice.
真的很抱歉我迟到了。
I'm really sorry I'm late.
嘿,我能跟你借点钱吗?
Hey can I borrow some money from you?
当然可以,多少钱?
Sure, how much?
就像200年。
Like 200.
可以去银行取。
Could go to the bank for it.
这里有自动取款机,走之前提醒我一下。
There's an ATM here, just remind me before we go.
我现在不欠你什么,对吧?
I don't owe you anything right now do I?
不,你还我钱了。
Nope, you paid me back.
太棒了,这个我也会让你回来的,
Awesome, I'll get you back for this too,
我哥哥给了我一些钱,
I've got some money coming in from my brother,
应该会在一两周内送到。
it should be here in a week or two.
你的兄弟吗?
Your brother?
是的,我父母买♥♥了一些房♥产,
Yeah, my parents bought some property,
他们想把钱给我们。
and they wanted to give us the money from it.
我哥哥在处理所有的法律事务,
My brother's handling all the legal stuff,
分配钱。
and distributing the money.
电影精选列表